Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

What's his account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

tokin opposition posted:

What's his account

this is not a dating site

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

there was something on RWN about how fascist groups in the balkans during world war II were never as well organized as the nazis. "making the trains run on time" is a meme but the nazis actually were into germany being a big power and they were the best organized when you compare them to the eastern european and balkan imitators for whom settling ethnic scores was their main thing

hmm sounds like waht a nazi would say

cmerepaul
Nov 28, 2005
That's not chapstick!

The headline is accurate, but the "us" they're referring to is Jeff Bezos.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

there was something on RWN about how fascist groups in the balkans during world war II were never as well organized as the nazis. "making the trains run on time" is a meme but the nazis actually were into germany being a big power and they were the best organized when you compare them to the eastern european and balkan imitators for whom settling ethnic scores was their main thing

being 'best organised' is clearly grading on a curve here

the nazi postal service had its own nuclear program

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1495203828911718405

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
https://twitter.com/coronarycommie/status/1495479414204809232

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/geocitiesgifbot/status/1495700892733087749?t=q9uCx6TAw9A-7XKMti-7ow&s=19

Some racism so behind spoilers

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lol, already removed, but real.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

the idea of allying with conservatives on any issue is so funny

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
the right was both shooting and calling for the military to shoot protesters in the summer of 2020 so I’m glad this solidarity runs both ways

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

that looks like a lot of riverbeds and empty fields around here where the local russian ground forces go to do donuts on their atvs

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlq9pFs-Fts&t=26s

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

We should make this real

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/pollyjhemming/status/1494849249338884097

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/aHandedMissus/status/1495819173703913472?t=WVU81SxXGZ1rBS0C8SOgOQ&s=19

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Gripweed posted:

We should make this real

and nothing of value was lost, but loving ohio is still left unscathed for some reason

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Large Testicles posted:

and nothing of value was lost, but loving ohio is still left unscathed for some reason

It might not lose territory but it also doesn't have any access to the American Mediterranean. Compare it to Kentucky, which loses most of it's territory but gains coastline and direct access to the sea. All trade into Cincinnati will first flow through Florence, Kentucky

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Gripweed posted:

It might not lose territory but it also doesn't have any access to the American Mediterranean. Compare it to Kentucky, which loses most of it's territory but gains coastline and direct access to the sea. All trade into Cincinnati will first flow through Florence, Kentucky

When I was young I’d have to go visit my grandparents in Ohio for a couple weeks every summer. Invariably we’d get dragged up to cedar point which was just a cheap knockoff Disney. Anyway very happy to see this plan leaves that place dried up and useless as it always should have been

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
oklahoma becoming just a tiny island is pretty cool, i'd live there but i'd still be in oklahoma

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Interesting to me for no real good reason that Montana’s little bit of coast appears to be right at little big horn

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Azathoth posted:

clifford also frequently destroys distribution hubs with his antics. he is history's greatest monster

so is that accursed hound the reason I couldn't get my honey mustard pretzels at the store yesterday.? and it's not the first time.

a pattern emerges...

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

uber_stoat posted:

so is that accursed hound the reason I couldn't get my honey mustard pretzels at the store yesterday.? and it's not the first time.

a pattern emerges...

you should join us in the Epstein thread. you have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/dinfontay/status/1491101102707978242?t=dEpvo8XA175Yi_T8Ztk3zw&s=19

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Gripweed posted:

We should make this real

please don't drown me

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

zegermans posted:

please don't drown me

we all had a meeting, and we feel its for the best

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

zegermans posted:

please don't drown me

That map doesn't account for elevation. You'll die like every other american. Drowning in debt.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Sorry zergs, I'm on the phone with my CIA contacts. It's happening

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
This is how you get Sea Peoples. Do you want Sea Peoples to raid your cities and bring about the end of the Bronze Age?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
dudes rock

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Please, Felix was my father. Call me Felix Felix.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

they're doing VR wrong

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!