Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

This week at work is going to be a toughie. Might ask the drug death forum if they have any good way to just skip ahead five days

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

This week at work is going to be a toughie. Might ask the drug death forum if they have any good way to just skip ahead five days

don’t think i can stay up night of release, so i’ll be doing forward time travel with lots of edibles

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

a.p. dent posted:

don’t think i can stay up night of release, so i’ll be doing forward time travel with lots of edibles

I really liked your work on Morrowind.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Fungah! posted:

ELDEN RING

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbr7B1OVa0g

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Congrats to the GPUhavers.

https://twitter.com/ELDENRING/status/1495775365473738758?t=hc9dKvMM0Vkz-g6H7snHGA&s=19

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
pc gaming ftw

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Took Friday + Monday off. Hype levels at all time high.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Seven days of holiday booked to The Lands Between : )

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
no time off, here.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Same here. I will buy it when it’s on sale because I have to much else to play yet.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Same here. I will buy it when it’s on sale because I have to much else to play yet.

i already bought it and will be staying up late to play it, then probably going to work with too little sleep, or nervously waiting to play it while im at work.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Oh gently caress yes

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

i already bought it and will be staying up late to play it, then probably going to work with too little sleep, or nervously waiting to play it while im at work.

can't wait to wander around work like a junkie. blowing my stack over anything, looking at pictures of swords on my phone, twitching constantly.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Elden+Ring+Wiki anyone else constantly refreshing waiting for the character guide drop. yooooooo this is gonna be pog.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

6:01pm thursday: instantly gaining 50 lbs, engulfed in bedsores, massive pile of beer cans and delivery containers, doing the fat guy whistley breathing sound

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
going super saiyan but the hair on my scalp shoots off and rest elongates and forms a natural ponytail

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

going super saiyan but the hair on my scalp shoots off and rest elongates and forms a natural ponytail

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Elden+Ring+Wiki anyone else constantly refreshing waiting for the character guide drop. yooooooo this is gonna be pog.

i got the leaks..I can get you early forlorn wolf sword, ladderskip,... PM me for deets

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

6:01pm thursday: instantly gaining 50 lbs, engulfed in bedsores, massive pile of beer cans and delivery containers, doing the fat guy whistley breathing sound

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol DBZ piano as i explode into blinding white light eventually revealing my new form:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

The little fucker is touching it. Losing my mind.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

why can't the frog just lean forward or open the chest with his tongue or something. come on

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Can't believe when I posted the frog it was 9 days away and now it's less than half of that. Time is still moving. We might make it.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

if only there was some kind of drug that would transport you to February 24th 5pm central time

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

HamsterPolice posted:

if only there was some kind of drug that would transport you to February 24th 5pm central time

You okay Richard? That bullet almost killed you... don't worry now that you're awake we've got a game to show you.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm gonna have to avoid the internet for 6 hours but otoh I was planning to sleep all day to wake up for a 12am release so I'll just do that anyway lol.

Metallia
Sep 17, 2014

It's Elden Ring week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Metallia posted:

It's Elden Ring week.

seriously thinking about buying a bottle of champagne