Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/trussliz/status/1495867739201757186?s=20&t=4LlbbghMCf8rO4R4HXcZ7g

UK jumping ahead of the US with unilateral sanctions on Russia.

Edit: beaten

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Nonsense posted:

Putin's regime has mere hours left before it's too late

https://twitter.com/trussliz/status/1495867739201757186?s=20

I will laugh heartily every time I pass a gas station.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

we put putin in this dustbin but that loving pig keeps on doing history without our permission

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Nonsense posted:

Putin's regime has mere hours left before it's too late

https://twitter.com/trussliz/status/1495867739201757186?s=20

what on earth could there be left to sanction lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

they might actually do something about all the russian money in london lol

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

How many divisions do the progressives have?

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Jose posted:

Lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

All this means is the traitor Gulen is one step closer to justice

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

"Kobe."

https://twitter.com/anneapplebaum/status/1495848754599055364?s=20&t=9nNXjri4jAGn1Dpt29rIwQ

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

hahahaha wtf

FishBulbia
Dec 22, 2021

This guy is minutes away from declaring how Kosovo wasn't really aggression and was instead a police action.

I wonder what will happen once Russia's peacekeepers get attacked?

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

Lots of anti Ukraine posters itt. What gives

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Raskolnikov38 posted:

nord stream 2 / energy exports? that's what I've been watching since this whole buzz started up several weeks ago. combined with biden's massive expansion of american drilling I think this whole affair is an attempt (for the west's part, anyway) to try to force a sphere pivot away from russian energy and towards american energy exports.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jose posted:

I don't think the Russians were dumb enough to leave their gold reserves in the Bank of England.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Paranoid Peanut posted:

Ukraine is captive to the ideology of Obamunism

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

nord stream 2 / energy exports? that's what I've been watching since this whole buzz started up several weeks ago. combined with biden's massive expansion of american drilling I think this whole affair is an attempt (for the west's part, anyway) to try to force a sphere pivot away from russian energy and towards american energy exports.

We don't even have the capacity to do it if that's the case. Brogeoisie has been posting all about it, ITT.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Frosted Flake posted:

Those new Russian mast-mounted acoustic sensors are scary and nobody has much information about them either.

What do they do and what's so scary about them?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Putin has no grasp of history. Reactionaries must be removed from our world.

https://twitter.com/anneapplebaum/status/1495851758924533763?s=20

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

Paranoid Peanut posted:

we dont like neo nazis

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I don't think the Russians were dumb enough to leave their gold reserves in the Bank of England.

lol only 2 days ago boris was talking aboujt it https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/uk-must-deal-with-russian-money-city-johnson-says-2022-02-20/ and https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/60348046

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Paranoid Peanut posted:

don't much care for it

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

nationalize the oligarch mansions in London

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

SKULL.GIF posted:

The EU is waiting to see Russia's next step before any sanctions, probably so they don't have to give up on Nordstream 2. Someone mentioned the the American gas is LNG and requires a good chunk of energy to regassify it and many ports are equipped to handle LNG.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

transfer ban on chelsea

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

*throwing my putin waifu pillow into the bonfire while everyone at the retreat nods* i condemn you to the dustbin of history

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

They're just gonna make Russia more financially dependent on China and hasten the decline of the western banking system.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

We don't even have the capacity to do it if that's the case. Brogeoisie has been posting all about it, ITT.

I went to find and read those, thanks for the heads up. But wouldn't even putting on the table the threat of that disastrous consequence start pushing countries to develop alternative solutions or find backup sources to buy from instead of continuing to rely that heavily on Russia?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

vyelkin posted:

transfer ban on chelsea

give the team to capt'n Tom's family

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/DavidLawler10/status/1495891830239645697

Buzzman
Feb 21, 2011
Jesus christ how are you morons so loving stupid. You've all really been loving poisoned so thoroughly that you slobber all over authoritarian dick because it has some red on it.

Weren't you idiots like laughing for weeks about how clearly Russia is just doing military excercises? "Clearly this is just scaremongering by the west." "Clearly Ukraine is going to manufacture a reason to invade!"

But now when there are literal Russian soldiers moving into Ukraine and Putin is speaking of grand plans to revive the loving Empire, oh no this totally isn't an invasion guys. No they have to protect these innocent civilians from evil Ukraine (that also shouldn't exist).

Suck more fascist dick and call yourself leftists why don't you.

"Hrm yes Stalin has some good points!" :shuckyes:

I believe in leftism because I believe in trying to make peoples lives better. Not cheering and fawning over some dumb loving dictator going RUSSIA STRONK.

Whatever. That's all this garbage world is, soul-sucking capitalist genocidal corporations and autocratic brutal nationalist strongmen.

Enjoy this meltdown. Now give me perma-sixers or whatever the gently caress it's called.

Eat poo poo.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

I went to find and read those, thanks for the heads up. But wouldn't even putting on the table the threat of that disastrous consequence start pushing countries to develop alternative solutions or find backup sources to buy from instead of continuing to rely that heavily on Russia?

They've already been doing that and there's no substitue. Germany, for instance, may not have needed to depend so much on Russian gas if they hadn't dismantled their nuclear industry - but they did. Despite all of their diversification into coal & renewables, their energy market still depends on 35% of its volume from Russian gas.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
USSR with Putin characteristics

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

lmao

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Buzzman posted:

Jesus christ how are you morons so loving stupid. You've all really been loving poisoned so thoroughly that you slobber all over authoritarian dick because it has some red on it.

Weren't you idiots like laughing for weeks about how clearly Russia is just doing military excercises? "Clearly this is just scaremongering by the west." "Clearly Ukraine is going to manufacture a reason to invade!"

But now when there are literal Russian soldiers moving into Ukraine and Putin is speaking of grand plans to revive the loving Empire, oh no this totally isn't an invasion guys. No they have to protect these innocent civilians from evil Ukraine (that also shouldn't exist).

I believe in leftism because I believe in trying to make peoples lives better. Not cheering and fawning over some dumb loving dictator going RUSSIA STRONK.

Whatever. That's all this garbage world is, soul-sucking capitalist genocidal corporations and autocratic brutal nationalist strongmen.

Enjoy this meltdown. Now give me perma-sixers or whatever the gently caress it's called.

Eat poo poo.

lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Buzzman posted:

Eat poo poo.

this

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Buzzman posted:

Eat poo poo.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Buzzman posted:

Eat poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

mistermojo posted:

basically the post soviet union nations are failsons that got their own apartment before they were ready to live on their own and need to come home to mother Russia

:thunk: