Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Vernii posted:

Lots of posters mad that the Ukrainians let the Nazis organize their own paramilitary battalion instead of the superior method of directly recruiting them into the army like the Russians use.

Didn't Ukraine incorporate the Azov Battalion into the armed forces?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Buzzman posted:

Jesus christ how are you morons so loving stupid. You've all really been loving poisoned so thoroughly that you slobber all over authoritarian dick because it has some red on it.

Weren't you idiots like laughing for weeks about how clearly Russia is just doing military excercises? "Clearly this is just scaremongering by the west." "Clearly Ukraine is going to manufacture a reason to invade!"

But now when there are literal Russian soldiers moving into Ukraine and Putin is speaking of grand plans to revive the loving Empire, oh no this totally isn't an invasion guys. No they have to protect these innocent civilians from evil Ukraine (that also shouldn't exist).

Suck more fascist dick and call yourself leftists why don't you.

"Hrm yes Stalin has some good points!" :shuckyes:

I believe in leftism because I believe in trying to make peoples lives better. Not cheering and fawning over some dumb loving dictator going RUSSIA STRONK.

Whatever. That's all this garbage world is, soul-sucking capitalist genocidal corporations and autocratic brutal nationalist strongmen.

Enjoy this meltdown. Now give me perma-sixers or whatever the gently caress it's called.

Eat poo poo.

:lmao:

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Buzzman posted:

Jesus christ how are you morons so loving stupid. You've all really been loving poisoned so thoroughly that you slobber all over authoritarian dick because it has some red on it.

Weren't you idiots like laughing for weeks about how clearly Russia is just doing military excercises? "Clearly this is just scaremongering by the west." "Clearly Ukraine is going to manufacture a reason to invade!"

But now when there are literal Russian soldiers moving into Ukraine and Putin is speaking of grand plans to revive the loving Empire, oh no this totally isn't an invasion guys. No they have to protect these innocent civilians from evil Ukraine (that also shouldn't exist).

I believe in leftism because I believe in trying to make peoples lives better. Not cheering and fawning over some dumb loving dictator going RUSSIA STRONK.

Whatever. That's all this garbage world is, soul-sucking capitalist genocidal corporations and autocratic brutal nationalist strongmen.

Enjoy this meltdown. Now give me perma-sixers or whatever the gently caress it's called.

Eat poo poo.

look at you getting this mad over putin sending some troops to an area whose population wants to be a part of russia

meanwhile a report came out in the last week showing that the US and saudi arabia have murdered 200 loving thousand children 5 and under in yemen, you loving stooge

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Buzzman posted:

Eat poo poo.

This dude saw the red and black flags of the OUN and thought they were anarcho-syndie flags lmao. love 2 support azov battalion

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

StashAugustine posted:

although I guess my question is why is Russia doing this right now? Seems like the situation was stable and they're still waiting on the pipeline to go through

Because the West is stonewalling them on any negotiations, while Zelensky is openly declaring they're gonna give up on their denuclearization commitment & that Minsk will never be implemented.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

StashAugustine posted:

although I guess my question is why is Russia doing this right now? Seems like the situation was stable and they're still waiting on the pipeline to go through

who knows, tho given the west's response has been to treat this as an escalation rather than invasion maybe its all part of the geopolitics power plays

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

This all could've been avoided had we taken Ukraine off of the NATO candidacy list.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

StashAugustine posted:

Now it’s more stable. Biden being a huge loser is the natural state of all things.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Because the West is stonewalling them on any negotiations, while Zelensky is openly declaring they're gonna give up on their denuclearization commitment & that Minsk will never be implemented.

oh yeah i guess zelensky saying that budapest was null and void yesterday was not the best move in the world lmao

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1495759534501298182?t=QJzloQcBIYyCpFvIrUWmVQ&s=19

president xi, it's time

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

mcclay posted:

This dude saw the red and black flags of the OUN and thought they were anarcho-syndie flags lmao. love 2 support azov battalion

well, in his defense, it is a mistake people make all the time in the USA

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

finally someone talking sense!

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Seems to me the course was set months ago

https://twitter.com/francska1/status/1495474850458226689

what day is it

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

can't wait for Fallout to be real

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

OhFunny posted:

https://twitter.com/trussliz/status/1495867739201757186?s=20&t=4LlbbghMCf8rO4R4HXcZ7g

UK jumping ahead of the US with unilateral sanctions on Russia.

Edit: beaten

how do you sanction somebody who has a better economy than you

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

bedpan posted:

well, in his defense, it is a mistake people make all the time in the USA

i only make the joke because I too used to make that mistake

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Finally some war been tired of this cockteasing

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Flavahbeast posted:

what day is it

alright whats so important about today that they set it as d-day

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Lord of Pie posted:

how do you sanction somebody who has a better economy than you

Seize all the Russian money and investment assets in London and say we're funding the NHS with them?

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Buzzman posted:

Eat poo poo.

always bet against cspam

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

and yeah I have a hard time believing here that the Russian buildup was 100% fake and they're entirely reacting to Ukraine. US is obviously cackling about "let's you and him fight" and even now I'm somewhat skeptical about a full on drive on Kiev but the Russians seem to have been wanting to do something

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

A couple of goons in the yospos politics thread are talking about joining the canadian armed forces as a response to this.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

OhFunny posted:

funding the NHS with them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Flavahbeast posted:

what day is it

Doesn't take a brain genius to figure that Russians would be stymied along every step of the way, without any of their interests being respected at all. This wasn't too long after the whole hullaballoo got started by us, over nothing.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

we're finally getting some poor opsec with the militias. this was just posted an hour ago, pro-click

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaQXSxzlwj8/

Lasting Damage
Feb 26, 2006

Fallen Rib

Vernii posted:

Lots of posters mad that the Ukrainians let the Nazis organize their own paramilitary battalion instead of the superior method of directly recruiting them into the army like the Russians use.

western media isn't doing breathless reporting about how Russian nazis are actually freedom fighters defending democracy, nor are western governments funneling money and guns into the Russian nazis hands

idiot

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

A couple of goons in the yospos politics thread are talking about joining the canadian armed forces as a response to this.

Hell yeah, I sure hope they do.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

CBS News is talking about Russia having kill lists/prison lists for individuals in spaces they move into

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Buzzman posted:

Eat poo poo.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

AnimeIsTrash posted:

They'll be doing a great service dropping napalm on a trucker convoy.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lmao

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
The US media is going to tear Biden apart if he "loses" this showdown with Russia. The screeching over the withdrawal from Afghanistan was bad. I have to imagine screeching over this will be louder.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Buzzman posted:

Eat poo poo.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

OhFunny posted:

The US media is going to tear Biden apart if he "loses" this showdown with Russia. The screeching over the withdrawal from Afghanistan was bad. I have to imagine screeching over this will be louder.

I didn't think his numbers would get much lower before November and yet here we are.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

with how many neo-nazis and rapists are in the Canadian armed forces I’m sure they’ll get along just fine with the azov battalion

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

OhFunny posted:

say we're funding the NHS

ah, the telling the biggest lie possible strategy

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
lolling at the libs that think they're leftwing invading the thread. I can feel the discourse becoming stupider already

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Buzzman posted:

Eat poo poo.

+1

Lasting Damage
Feb 26, 2006

Fallen Rib

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lol insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lmao