Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:real: true tales of coke floats [senor otis ship-off thread] :real:

Senor Otis posted:

A little background info:

My friends and i saw a commercial a few weeks ago that had a root bear float image on the screen. it looked delicious and then the commercial slogan appeared (something along "you had your time root bear"

Fast forward to today

My buddies and i went to the grocery store to buy some vanila bean icecream and some coke to make a coke float. When we poured the coke into the ice cream, it IMMEDIATELY vaporised into bubbles. I mean like thick foamy bubbles. We couldn't even drink that poo poo. I would post pictures, but my camera phone sucks and I'm not getting service at my house right now (fuckin verizon).

Anyway, there was literally a metric fuckton of foam. One of my friends could care less. He sucked that poo poo down like it wasn't nobody's business. At least it tasted [NOTE: I AM TOO STUPID TO CORRECTLY SPELL THE WORD "RIDICULOUS"]ly well.

Anyway, share your float stories here. That is all

tl;dr: coke floats are NOT as good as root bear floats. :wtf:

:gizz:

instant japanese posted:

i laughed, i cried, but honestly the only thing i really did was vote one. I hate root beer. So maybe i'm bias.

Blowmonkey posted:

You're also too stupid to spell the word "beer" correctly! :eng101:

Root beers are all right, but I don't know what all this foam/fuss is about.

edit: Root bears are known to eat root monkeys.

Senor Otis posted:

ALright, goodbye

Here's some adivce: HOW ABOUT YOU poo poo UP SOMEONE ELSES THREAD

loving rear end in a top hat

vote one and more the gently caress on

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm nose pregnant.

ah so THAT'S how babby is formed

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm nose pregananant.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Karate Bastard posted:

nose pregananant

gang tag

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm nose pregananant.

Goddammit I just changed the thread title

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm nose pregananant.

devious septum

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

EorayMel posted:

Why would you pour the coke into the ice cream? It's a float, you're supposed to float the ice cream on the drink. It's right there in the name!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Outrail posted:

Why would you pour the coke into the ice cream? It's a float, you're supposed to float the ice cream on the drink. It's right there in the name!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Outrail posted:

The smart thing to do would be fill the glass with water, drop a scoop and a half of ice cream in, then take the ice cream out and mark the glass at the water level to avoid any kind of spillage scenario.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

eat a bowl of ice cream and drink a glass of coke, combining them only leads to unnecessary complications without any discernible benefit

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Robobot posted:

The smart thing to do would be fill the glass with water, drop a scoop and a half of ice cream in, then take the ice cream out and mark the glass at the water level to avoid any kind of spillage scenario.

this is how like, mengele would make an ice cream float

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
the soda+custard combo is part of the point. the creamy fizz is amazing.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

The best floats use a slushy instead of soda.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

cock hero flux posted:

eat a bowl of ice cream and drink a glass of coke, combining them only leads to unnecessary complications without any discernible benefit

Well that’s just plain wrong. The combination of flavors and the creamy coke and fizz is what makes it good.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Just drink butter.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Well that’s just plain wrong. The combination of flavors and the creamy coke and fizz is what makes it good.

If I wanted the sensation of blowing a cold dead Stay Puft Marshmallow Man I'd blow a cold dead Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

*methodically takes a bite from separate bowls of tomato sauce, onion, beans, peppers, and ground beef* This chili is delicious

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Captain Hygiene posted:

*methodically takes a bite from separate bowls of tomato sauce, onion, beans, peppers, and ground beef* This chili is delicious

*pouring a milkshake onto a cheeseburger* it's more efficient this way

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

cock hero flux posted:

down this road lies Soylent

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

cock hero flux posted:

grandpa?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Outrail posted:

If I wanted the sensation of blowing a cold dead Stay Puft Marshmallow Man I'd blow a cold dead Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

So in this scenario does the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man have an erection? Because he's dead so no, but maybe it's rigor mortis? Not sure if "cold" here is just long-dead or actually cold to the touch. Cuz cold marshmallow *would* be hard...

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

cock hero flux posted:

Found the mitant who doesn't like to dip fries into his frosty

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

cock hero flux posted:

In less than a year we've gone from pouring water on steaks to milkshakes on burgers. We're advancing so quickly these days.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I'm going to food wrong

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Lobok posted:

So in this scenario does the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man have an erection? Because he's dead so no, but maybe it's rigor mortis? Not sure if "cold" here is just long-dead or actually cold to the touch. Cuz cold marshmallow *would* be hard...

Asking the real questions here

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Tunicate posted:

Found the mitant who doesn't like to dip fries into his frosty

Dipping kettle cooked potato chips into melty ice cream :hai:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Dipping Mcdonald's fries in the caramel sundae sauce.

I haven't done that in 25 years and don't intend to again.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

projecthalaxy posted:

down this road lies Soylent

down that road lies some sick gains, bro

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

deoju posted:

The Watchmen movie came out on 03-06-09. Obviously lots of clock imagery in the movie.

jesus WEP posted:

especially the big blue one flopping around

E: misread

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

EorayMel posted:

I love the ridiculous word filter. I think there was one for "definite" at some point too?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Outrail posted:

Dipping Mcdonald's fries in the caramel sundae sauce.

I haven't done that in 25 years and don't intend to again.

A bar in my town used to serve sweet potato fries with a maple-marshmallow dipping sauce.

Yeah I ate it and I’d do it again.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm not gonna let marshmallow blowjob talk distract from the fact that you're including beans in your chili, and I'm owed a derail about it.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

jetz0r posted:

down that road lies some sick gains, bro

If Cloud's friend had specialized in muscle wizardry she'd be Aerith Gainsbro

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Outrail posted:

I mean, why can't I do that and have the float. We can't always be glizzy gobbling the marshmussy.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

rydiafan posted:

I'm not gonna let marshmallow blowjob talk distract from the fact that you're including beans in your chili, and I'm owed a derail about it.

The real trick to chili is a cup full of Ranch dressing right at the end. It takes chili to the next level. Go on. Try it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

rydiafan posted:

Yah chili has beans in it. Deal with it.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Robobot posted:

The real trick to chili is a cup full of Ranch dressing right at the end. It takes chili to the next level. Go on. Try it.

Like, in the chilli? Or is this to wash it down?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

rydiafan posted:

I'm not gonna let marshmallow blowjob talk distract from the fact that you're including beans in your chili

The only rule with chili is that it must contain a lot of chili. Beyond that anything goes and anyone trying to set chili boundaries is a fool

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
My chili is vegan, it has tofu in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

rydiafan posted:

I know food enjoyment is subjective and I'm open to all sorts of food opinions, but you're wrong