Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
It's a crack ping bonanza this week. Have another:

https://twitter.com/Shikima_King_/status/1495783815805308929

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Entorwellian posted:

:stare:

This is the first time I heard any of this.

welcome

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
wrong thread!

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

It turns out covid is especially deadly to people with darker skin. Whether it came from a pangolin in a farmer's market or a mouse in a lab, it's pretty clear that most countries are deliberately letting it spread as a tool of genocide.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Lmfao please no race science

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Chamale posted:

It turns out covid is especially deadly to people with darker skin. Whether it came from a pangolin in a farmer's market or a mouse in a lab, it's pretty clear that most countries are deliberately letting it spread as a tool of genocide.

This is dumb bullshit dude. The reason why it kills more minorities in the US is not the virus, it's your hosed up health system and democratic states in particular deliberately killing poor people.

For a crack ping look at various hospitals in New York's respirator strategies.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Is that a serious post?

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

There was a mystery virus in a retirement home not a million miles from Ft Detrick. It broke out mid-2019 and exhibited very similar symptoms to Covid. edit: about 45 miles from the base.

Lol so apparently Ft. Detrick was shut down between August 2019-December 2019 following multiple breaches of BSL-4 protocols dealing with "select toxins" - shortly after the mysterious respiratory illness broke out in the nursing home and also right at the very beginning of the pandemic. Lol cool

So I did a bit of further reading and the commander of Ft. Detrick in the years immediately preceding the anthrax attacks (and so the boss of Bruce Ivins between 1995-1998) was a guy named David Franz, who apparently had this to say about the attacks: "I think a lot of good gas come from it... people died but we've put about $6 billion in our budget". Franz is now an adviser to EcoHealth Alliance (!!!) and is apparently completely against biosafety and biosecurity regulations: during a workshop that was taking place at the WIV [!!!], in response to a question posed by an audience member regarding "how to build trust when accidents happen all the time", he is reported to have answered "There is no perfect solution to eliminating biosecurity incidents".

I don't know how meaningful this is (obviously it could all be one big coincidence) but here we have some guy who provides a direct link between Ft. Detrick, EcoHealth Alliance and the WIV, who apparently just doesn't give a poo poo about pathogenic research regulations lmao

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Chamale posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

to be fair to this poster, I interpreted the “darker skin” part as a commentary on who is actually dying from covid, not an actual endorsement of race science.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

The Kingfish posted:

to be fair to this poster, I interpreted the “darker skin” part as a commentary on who is actually dying from covid, not an actual endorsement of race science.

I do too, which is why it's just a day for a stunningly awful turn of phrase instead of a ban+30.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

The Kingfish posted:

I can't see another way to read it?

It is probably being allowed to spread unchecked tho. Or definitely is (to protect the economy.) And rich people generally aren't the ones dying.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yeah, didn't the American government abruptly stop taking it even mildly seriously once it became clear that it was disproportionately affecting poor/minority areas over white/wealthy areas?

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/13/new-do-not-resuscitate-orders-imposed-on-covid-19-patients-with-learning-difficulties

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

actually, mirriam-webster defines eugenics as ,

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Just wait until the Queen "lives" and is held up as an example of how the poor should get over it.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ram dass in hell posted:

actually, mirriam-webster defines eugenics as ,

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

it is actually true that there are ACE-2 receptor differences between ethnic/racial groups but it's also pretty likely that is a subdominant effect on mortality rates

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Nah this is just black and brown people getting poo poo on by the medical system, it’s like looking at African American infant mortality rates and wondering if there’s a gene doing it

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Cuomo's murder the people living in rent control apartments plan worked a little too well and New York lost a reps seat by about half their total covid deaths during the census

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

mdemone posted:

it is actually true that there are ACE-2 receptor differences between ethnic/racial groups but it's also pretty likely that is a subdominant effect on mortality rates

that's already assuming that "dark skinned" Americans are racially homogenous, that they have a significantly different ACE-2 response to Covid than the rest of the population, and that their response is worse, not better, than the rest of the pop...

all big assumptions to justify that post

edit: also 'genetic' race isn't real but I get that people with similar ancestry obv. will have some genetic correlations

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

haha holy poo poo the balls on his lawyer

what a hand though, vigorously advocating your clients position even after they're suicided by an international cartel of sex slavers

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
lol what's happening in that picture? She's not touching his feet. It looks like she's opening her blouse to Brunel and he's having none of it. Whatever is going on it seems to be to Jeffrey's amusement.

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

"Skin pigment is related to race." (User was banned for race science)
Holy lmao, what did you do to piss off SA mods before this?

maxwellhill has issued a correction as of 04:10 on Feb 22, 2022

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Futanari Damacy posted:

lol what's happening in that picture? She's not touching his feet. It looks like she's opening her blouse to Brunel and he's having none of it. Whatever is going on it seems to be to Jeffrey's amusement.

I just assumed that was the aftermath of the other picture where she gave Epstein's feet a titjob

maybe it was the prelude and she proceeded after Brunel got up to take a piss or w/e

nut
Jul 30, 2019

https://twitter.com/lastrealhumans/status/1495902651065712648?s=21

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Excelzior posted:

I just assumed that was the aftermath of the other picture where she gave Epstein's feet a titjob

maybe it was the prelude and she proceeded after Brunel got up to take a piss or w/e

jesus christ i didn't realize those were two pictures. daaaaamn shawty

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

ram dass in hell posted:

jesus christ i didn't realize those were two pictures. daaaaamn shawty

her and this thread are similar in that I’d only vote them as 4’s max

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

SKULL.GIF posted:

Yeah, didn't the American government abruptly stop taking it even mildly seriously once it became clear that it was disproportionately affecting poor/minority areas over white/wealthy areas?

100%. Kushner's doing.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

whats the significance of this (I get that its the TV man's father)

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Antonymous posted:

whats the significance of this (I get that its the TV man's father)

it's the same thing with Jim Morrison, if I had to hazard a guess, it's part of the modern art complex that implicated the splatter paint guy, the american artist* Ed Harris portrayed in a biopic into a cultural influence operation that funded and made prominent artists who don't rock the boat

e: *jackson pollock

BasicLich has issued a correction as of 10:21 on Feb 22, 2022

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo

Britain should be ended

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/bidetmarxman/status/1496081401133043713

quote:

Trump’s first official visit after becoming president is a weapons selling trip to Saudi Arabia, with sales totalling over $350 billion and a stated aim of countering Iran.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/20/us-saudi-arabia-seal-weapons-deal-worth-nearly-110-billion-as-trump-begins-visit.html

In June 2019 the US launches a cyber-attack on the computer systems that control Iran’s rocket and missile launchers. This attack is approved by the Trump Administration, who then subsequently gloats about the operation to the AP.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/23/us-launched-cyber-attack-on-iranian-rockets-and-missiles-reports

Six months later, the Trump admin contacts Iraq’s PM to set up and mediate a meeting with Iran’s General Soleimani to discuss the ongoing confrontation between Iran and Saudi Arabia. On Jan 3, 2020 after being covertly lured to Baghdad by the US, Soleimani is assassinated.

Five days later, as a response to the brazen Soleimani assassination, Iran launches a dozen ballistic missiles at two US military bases in Iraq. Despite causing no fatalities, tensions in the aftermath are extreme and Iran is on high alert, expecting a swift response from the US.

In the early hours after Iran’s Operation Martyr Soleimani, nine scheduled commercial flights depart from IKA without issue. The 10th flight is Ukraine 752. 752 takes off at 6:12AM local time. Two minutes later the plane inexplicably stops transmitting its signal.

That same night, Iran’s Tor-M1 air-defense missile system, about 10kms north-west of IKA, is on heightened alert. The system is equipped with a functionality that helps positively identify aircraft using interrogation signals.

At 6:14, the lone Iranian missile operator suddenly identifies a fast moving target that isn't identifying as a civilian aircraft and his system is indicating as hostile. When he tries to contact his Coordination Center, he finds his coms are being jammed.
https://asiatimes.com/2020/01/communication-jammed-iran-missile-operator-fired/

With jamming preventing independent confirmation of the potentially hostile target, he has 10 sec to decide if the threat is real. With a potential cruise missile bearing down on Tehran, he fires. Less than 30 sec later, the plane is impacted by a missile.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/09/video/iran-plane-missile.html

A second missile is fired 30 seconds after the first but misses. The plane then veers sharply to the east, and clears the missile system radar. The plane remains intact and begins to turn back toward IKA while rapidly losing altitude, impacting the ground minutes later.

A single cell phone video of the initial missile strike emerges soon after, posted to the 'Rich Kids of Tehran' Instagram account. The video shows the plane immediately prior to being struck by a missile, inexplicably with none of its nav lights turned on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXy6wBV647s

The video itself is strange. The camera is pointed at the correct part of the sky, filmed from a parking lot in a poor suburb, with no apparent reason to be filming the sky, and no prior missile launches that might prompt someone to begin filming.

In the aftermath, the blow to Iran’s reputation is immediate. Swift international condemnation follows, along with protests groups using the incident to demand regime change.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/12/middleeast/iran-protests-ukraine-plane-uk-ambassador-intl-gbr/index.html

“I wish I was dead,” Mr. Hajizadeh, the missile operator, was quoted as saying by local news outlets. “I accept all responsibility for this incident.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/11/world/middleeast/plane-crash.html

A year later, Iran’s Aircraft Investigation Board finds that the label including the call sign and altitude of the aircraft disappeared from radar shortly after takeoff, yet no radio contact indicating unusual conditions was ever received from the pilot.

https://reports.aviation-safety.net/2020/20200108-0_B738_UR-PSR.pdf

When Iran responded to the appalling murder of a beloved general with precision strikes at US bases, it arguably came out looking better in the exchange. But when Iran shot down 752, it became both the aggressor and a global embarrassment, forced to apologize and withdraw.

A probing cyber-attack, a coordinated violent provocation, a transponder that turned off at precisely the worst time, coms jamming, all proceeding a shocking disaster that irrevocably damaged both Iran’s international standing and their public’s pride in their military.

Two years later, most will concede the US shares a portion of the blame for instigating the events that led to the downing of 752. But few seem to want to entertain the possibility that the US govt played a more direct role, arguing it isn’t something they would or even could do.

“The US wouldn’t intentionally cause civilian deaths to achieve political goals”

In fact, the US tried to do exactly this, only on a much larger scale, just a few years prior:
https://twitter.com/bidetmarxman/status/1489620488754118661

to be clear: the case being laid out here is that when the US executed Soleimani, they did so with the knowledge that they had the ability to engineer a scenario that would make it look like Iran had shot down a civilian airliner, which would essentially "reset" the entire situation and force Iran to drop any kind of attempt at seeking retribution for Soleimani's murder

and then they did exactly that

Clever Moniker
Oct 29, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

to be clear: the case being laid out here is that when the US executed Soleimani, they did so with the knowledge that they had the ability to engineer a scenario that would make it look like Iran had shot down a civilian airliner, which would essentially "reset" the entire situation and force Iran to drop any kind of attempt at seeking retribution for Soleimani's murder

and then they did exactly that

That's a great thread

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Clever Moniker posted:

That's a great thread

eshock
Sep 2, 2004

global tetrahedron posted:

anyone have a link to that cable on wikileaks that is a very entertaining/well written recounting of an oligarch's dinner party

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06MOSCOW9533_a.html

This one really did own.

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
ANYONE ELSE loving SICK AND TIRED OF THESE DEMON CRACKER PEDOPHILE SAVAGES RULING THE WORLD?!
https://twitter.com/LetheRiverBand/status/1496140816749932544

staticman has issued a correction as of 20:47 on Feb 22, 2022

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

"Gadzhi's main act, a Syrian-born singer named Avraam Russo, could not make it because he was shot a few days before the wedding"

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

gradenko_2000 posted:

There was also a US military base in the same area where the outbreak started in Northern Italy

anyway,

I can't find it but isn't the WEF where Hillary went to tell Africans that it's time to get over slavery and Obama said Africans don't deserve air conditioners?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Laterite posted:

"Gadzhi's main act, a Syrian-born singer named Avraam Russo, could not make it because he was shot a few days before the wedding"

I'm partial to Benya, the Accordion King