Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Scratch Monkey posted:

She's a pop singer. I don't look to entertainers for geopolitical analysis, and neither should you or the rest of Twitter. Is this really controversial?

To be fair, someone did ask her about it and that's probably why she said anything at all.

https://twitter.com/iamcardib/status/1496001115355242497?s=20&t=KBXENHAbyLpLj_7zHcMw9g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
she's also just right, so basically stay mad

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

IronicDongz posted:

she's also just right, so basically stay mad

That, too. But it's not like she's "interjecting her opinion" or "getting uppity" or whatever the gently caress that other goon is going on about.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
I watched a censored review of the lovely new Texas Chainsaw movie. I'm bored at work and figured I'd search up a parent's guide or something, as I'm curious what gross kills are in the movie (but don't feel like watching it).

I found this on IMDB, and this is now going to be one of those phrases that randomly pops into my head at the worst times:

quote:

The Leatherface character is very brutal and unwelcoming.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
If I wanted Cardi B's political opinion I would check her twitter which is actually the perfect place to put opinions of any type. Like it was built for that.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
If I wanted Cardi B's opinion I would have asked for it just as the twitter user she is replying to seems to have done!!!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ja Rule sat by his phone, sighing that CNN isn't calling.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

... wow.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Scratch Monkey posted:

She's a pop singer. I don't look to entertainers for geopolitical analysis, and neither should you or the rest of Twitter. Is this really controversial?

my facebook feed is full of people saying I can't have an opinion on reproductive "rights" because I never bled through my pants in 7th grade or because I never had to share a tampon in the restroom. yet now cardi b can have opinions on geopolitics. this is a clear example of the misandry at the core of modern society.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

No homegrown.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

ultrafilter posted:

No homegrown.

Don't listen to them Vitruvian Manic. I'd love to hear your opinions on reproductive rights and misandry

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Please tell me you are a re-reg of Vitruvian Ma'am, because that guy was loving special as all hell.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

wet rear end ukrussy

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
pft what does cardi b know she is a pop star who sings lewd songs

Let's hear from a real world leader and man of the people who has been involved with actual diplomatic work.

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/1496207265325535235

...oh.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Scratch Monkey posted:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
People’s obsession with Cardi B is so weird.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
when has an artist ever been able to articulate something better than a politician? it has never happened in history. this is why i love the constitution and not books or music

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

https://twitter.com/EscaflowneClown/status/1496186690188324866

I know using these two dumbasses is cheating, but:
https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/status/1496209000635023365

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

CharlestheHammer posted:

People’s obsession with Cardi B is so weird.

Tell it to Twitter. I don't normally think of Cardi. I just saw the "Trending" banner

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
That’s not really her fault she posted her opinion on her Twitter, I bet a lot of people do that.

Hell people do it here even when not relevant

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I'm going to ask Dave Grohl what he has to say about the empty shelves. This is my journalistic endeavor DO NOT STEAL

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Pththya-lyi posted:

Don't listen to them Vitruvian Manic. I'd love to hear your opinions on reproductive rights and misandry

green is the color of Islam and today women are gathered at our capital wearing green to celebrate killing babies. The enemies of society are working together. as the American president Barack Obama said "believe them when someone tells you who they are"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Vitruvian Manic posted:

green is the color of Islam and today women are gathered at our capital wearing green to celebrate killing babies. The enemies of society are working together. as the American president Barack Obama said "believe them when someone tells you who they are"

this is good poo poo

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

I dont understand car words, other than admitting to a crime on social media what did this guy do, what was the benefit/what would doing this cost without crime?

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Bismuth posted:

I dont understand car words, other than admitting to a crime on social media what did this guy do, what was the benefit/what would doing this cost without crime?

The number is the size of the engine (in liters), he got a bigger and better engine. Engines are usually thousands of dollars. Swapping engines is pretty difficult but if it's a model that came with the same engine then it's basically just bolt-on. You just have to have some special equipment and a lot of knowledge about car engines.

It's probably STDH but I'm honestly curious how long it would take a company like that to notice if he swapped it out seamlessly. Maybe until the next service.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Vitruvian Manic posted:

:haibrow:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Ror posted:

The number is the size of the engine (in liters), he got a bigger and better engine. Engines are usually thousands of dollars. Swapping engines is pretty difficult but if it's a model that came with the same engine then it's basically just bolt-on. You just have to have some special equipment and a lot of knowledge about car engines.

It's probably STDH but I'm honestly curious how long it would take a company like that to notice if he swapped it out seamlessly. Maybe until the next service.

would almost make wonder if this has happened and this is some kind of honeypot to try and get people to admit they did it

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Vitruvian Manic posted:

Fascinating! What should we do with the enemies of society?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

The U-Haul engine swap was a joke

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Also I cannot imagine a van has a 6.0. Maybe one of the big haulers (which are basically the big rear end pickup with the flatbed replaced) and even then it probably isn’t more than a 5.0, but not a stupid van.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Scientastic posted:

I’m definitely from the UK.

hosed up if true

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Sour Boy-lookin’ motherfucker gonna have a big pwoblem

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

I think that's Coach Greg. I used to enjoy his videos when they were mostly about actual bodybuilding stuff or who in Hollywood is lying about their PED use (it's everyone). But he sounds like Gilbert Gottfried, and if he's making content like this now... yikes.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Pththya-lyi posted:

Fascinating! What should we do with the enemies of society?

they should have their brains replaced with dog brains. that's it. I'm not talking about killing anyone. it is not like they are contributing anything to society and it would drastically lower the suicide rate

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Vitruvian Manic posted:

they should have their brains replaced with dog brains. that's it. I'm not talking about killing anyone. it is not like they are contributing anything to society and it would drastically lower the suicide rate
How would that not be killing them, lol

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Mister Speaker posted:

I think that's Coach Greg. I used to enjoy his videos when they were mostly about actual bodybuilding stuff or who in Hollywood is lying about their PED use (it's everyone). But he sounds like Gilbert Gottfried, and if he's making content like this now... yikes.

Following up on this, this is his pinned comment:

quote:

People say 50 cent is a MALE and he is leaner then the avg.man and and CRITICIZED for his weight.
LIZZO is a FEMALE and is MORBIDLY OBESE and is PRAISED for HELPING PEOPLE.

I make a video EMPLANING why she is overweight and what she could do to be healthier and people think thats a bad thing

....What? When was the last time commented on 50 Cent's body, when he lost hella weight for that one movie role?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Read After Burning posted:

Following up on this, this is his pinned comment:

....What? When was the last time commented on 50 Cent's body, when he lost hella weight for that one movie role?

He looked kinda chunky during the Super Bowl halftime show and people made fun of it.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Henchman of Santa posted:

He looked kinda chunky during the Super Bowl halftime show and people made fun of it.

poo poo, my bad, I missed that. I only saw discourse of how "vulgar and anti-white" it was. Or how it was "all old people".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
EMPLANING