Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

crepeface posted:

anyway, I skipped past about 20 pages, I assume it was mostly filled with succ

Just read my posts, they're good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

crepeface posted:

anyway, I skipped past about 20 pages, I assume it was mostly filled with succ

this is the true invasion

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

LionYeti posted:

it sucks that he’s such a loving prick and is palling around with Bill Maher because he’s always on point with this.

as all good glenn greenwald fans know this was the moment glenn stopped getting invitations to go on mahers shows because theres an implicit rule that youre not allowed to make maher look stupid for saying stupid things

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/1496152910857711621

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
Do the D&D mods not have any ability to talk to the C-SPAM mods? Or has diplomacy failed?

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i wonder who the nincompoop was who said that the minsk agreement didnt need to be adhered to anymore i hope somebody gets fired for that blunder

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

lmfao

hes literally telling the average paycheck-to-paycheck American who doesn't give a gently caress about Ukraine that your wallets are about to get hosed harder at the pump because "freedom" and "democracy" in some European backwater in an election year

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this person seems like a piece of poo poo

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Gresh posted:

lmfao

hes literally telling the average paycheck-to-paycheck American who doesn't give a gently caress about Ukraine that your wallets are about to get hosed harder at the pump because "freedom" in an election year

the democrats are bringing back all the best bush era talking points but dumber and with worse timing

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Some Guy TT posted:

as all good glenn greenwald fans know this was the moment glenn stopped getting invitations to go on mahers shows because theres an implicit rule that youre not allowed to make maher look stupid for saying stupid things

lmao at how uncomfortable joy Reid is that muslims are being defended, or maybe it’s just from sitting beside a gay man idk

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Right Sector in the hizouse!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
ukranians are dying by the million. we must declare war

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
its the right thing to do

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
saw the cocainum scene from red heat and then i realized that not only would soviet arnie be hilarious, but that it could have actually happened. the soviets occupied austria for a while after the war, but withdrew in exchange for austrian neutrality. but had NATO been a little more belligerent we would have had communist austria, and therefore, communist arnold.

this is what they took from us.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

lmao

Sergg
Sep 19, 2005

I was rejected by the:

thatfatkid posted:

you know where

"If you are more afraid of a nuclear exchange than your opponent than they will have leverage over you."

Good to see Nixon's Madman Doctrine taken to its next logical conclusion

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

thatfatkid posted:

you know where

Some real healthy minds at work on these forums

People used to post poo poo like that in the Middle East thread all the time. RIP Volkerball

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

goddamn glenn sure did fall off after this.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

shouldve run corbyn instead of bernie

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
I’m going to post about posters for a moment.

Mods are management and we are staff. They just need us all to not create problems. Unless an admin makes them, they aren’t going to do poo poo. Because if they do, CSPAM revs up it’s crazy engines and posts endlessly about how something is unfair or whatever. The mods have cursed, godforsaken jobs and CSPAM is full of the absolute worst, miserable, terminally online poster on this site. Just enjoy your forum’s and let them “enjoy” theirs.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day

Kill All Cops posted:

Mods are management and we are staff. They just need us all to not create problems. Unless an admin makes them, they aren’t going to do poo poo. Because if they do, CSPAM revs up it’s crazy engines and posts endlessly about how something is unfair or whatever. The mods have cursed, godforsaken jobs and CSPAM is full of the absolute worst, miserable, terminally online poster on this site. Just enjoy your forum’s and let them “enjoy” theirs.

bootlicker

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

skipmyseashells posted:

lmao at how uncomfortable joy Reid is that muslims are being defended, or maybe it’s just from sitting beside a gay man idk

so funny how eager maher and reid are to defend america's century of slaughter worldwide

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
its time for posters to unionize

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Kill All Cops posted:

username/syq combo

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Gresh posted:

lmfao

hes literally telling the average paycheck-to-paycheck American who doesn't give a gently caress about Ukraine that your wallets are about to get hosed harder at the pump because "freedom" and "democracy" in some European backwater in an election year

Having double digit inflation, skyrocketing gas prices, and an unpopular war with Russia all during a pandemic in a midterm year is like watching one of those speedruns where the guy stands in a corner, tweaks around a bit then clips through the wall and flies to the last boss.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Majorian posted:

Sámi Hyde

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

Sinteres posted:

People used to post poo poo like that in the Middle East thread all the time. RIP Volkerball

Lol oh I remember

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

Dante80 posted:

Russia is a weak dictators toilet that he has been using to relive the glory days of the USSR while the people suffer. Russia deserves better and Ukraine doesn’t deserve to be invaded. The west is right to support Ukraine so that everyone knows that puppet governments don’t get to just invade any sovereign nation without consequences.

Saying it will start world war 3 is motivation for us to do nothing. Not unlike what the folks said prior to world war 2 before Pearl Harbor. We are obligated to help who we can because that is our role. Putin has an army, not an insurgency. This is exactly the war the US military was designed to fight and US soldiers have been fighting for decades. Let the hammer hit a nail for once.

this is all pretty much true but if US and Russian forces end up in sustained combat nukes will fly before one side loses

the situation is completely hosed

Ukraine is lost, NPT was a mistake for them

also Putin has bought/is buying key western politicians, he's just got to wait out election cycles before the west caves to his demands

lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Ukraine should have invested in bitcoin imo

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Putin's going to mint every Ukrainian city he captures as an NFT to bounce back from the sanctions.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/BHL/status/1496148424022011908?s=20&t=nbqDONmPQ3vnEdlhKbOo8w

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

What would the great John McCain do?

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

Glimm posted:

this is all pretty much true but if US and Russian forces end up in sustained combat nukes will fly before one side loses

the situation is completely hosed

Ukraine is lost, NPT was a mistake for them

also Putin has bought/is buying key western politicians, he's just got to wait out election cycles before the west caves to his demands

lmao

Yeah nah Ukraine as it stands right now deserves everything it gets. gently caress that neo nazi mecca

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Wanna see those t80s rollin'

Mirello
Jan 29, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I know this will get lost among all the posts, but I thought this article was very helpful in understanding why everything is all the great American Satan's fault: https://nonzero.substack.com/p/why-biden-didnt-negotiate-seriously?utm_source=url

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

how does someone even invade a country that isn't real

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
The threat of war has brought Sami Hyde out of hiding.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bernard Henr-Levi was the Grima Wormtongue to Sarkozy, convincing him that bombing Libya would be a great idea. For freedom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Dante80 posted:

What would the great John McCain do?

Troops in Kiev, warships in the black sea, threatening Russia with military action, etc