Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps

Twenty Four

One of the great things about some of these is how the rain interacts with the environment, splashing on things, being behind things, outside a window, etc. I like the mini tutorial HP posted but the downside is it looks like the rain is just overlaid in front of the picture. Doesn't mean I don't like those too, they are good, and this is still one of my favorite calming threads!

Enfys

The ocean is calling and I must go

free hubcaps

free hubcaps

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi
Clearly this thread is based in Wales. We have heard ancient rumours of this weather called sunshine but it’s true meaning is lost to us in the mists of time. Damp rainy mists of time. Legends tell of a time when the ground was solid and not boggy and people travelled freely outside without a coat or a hat.

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

kalel

Andoman posted:

Clearly this thread is based in Wales. We have heard ancient rumours of this weather called sunshine but it’s true meaning is lost to us in the mists of time. Damp rainy mists of time. Legends tell of a time when the ground was solid and not boggy and people travelled freely outside without a coat or a hat.

buying my plane ticket now, thanks

free hubcaps

Andoman posted:

yea this sounds wonderful, adding some extra Ls to my name rn and then heading over there, gonna find a rainy old castle to hunker down in and enjoy my new life as a miner/troubadour

free hubcaps

Andoman

Mae hen wlad fy nhadau yn annwyl i mi

free hubcaps posted:

yea this sounds wonderful, adding some extra Ls to my name rn and then heading over there, gonna find a rainy old castle to hunker down in and enjoy my new life as a miner/troubadour

And of course you get free cwytch here.

Enfys

Enfys

Twenty Four

free hubcaps posted:

:drat: :nice:

free hubcaps

free hubcaps

Twenty Four

This was me today! It actually rained here!

free hubcaps

Enfys

Enfys

free hubcaps

Enfys

https://i.imgur.com/aJuXhuJ.mp4

Enfys

https://i.imgur.com/Cdde26F.mp4

free hubcaps

Twenty Four

:hai:

free hubcaps

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
The clouds come tap dancing down on Earth :)
Oh how joyous it is to join them in concert!

pit pat pit pat pit pat

free hubcaps

Enfys

free hubcaps

free hubcaps

Farecoal

There he go

Enfys

Twenty Four

:3:

Enfys

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
“And as he drove on, the rainclouds dragged down the sky after him, for, though he did not know it, Rob McKenna was a Rain God. All he knew was that his working days were miserable and he had a succession of lousy holidays. All the clouds knew was that they loved him and wanted to be near him, to cherish him, and to water him.”

Can't believe no one made a Rob McKenna reference in this thread yet.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Unsinkabear

Ensign, raise the beariscope.

itt we are all Rob McKenna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Rob had drenched tits