Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

YeahTubaMike posted:

Liked the A-plot, loved the B-plot. Poor Klaus and poor Sarah :(

Sarah dodged a huge loving bullet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

klaus deserves sadness

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I just now realized that Klaus is probably a bigger breach of CIA privacy than Roger is. I mean, he's a talking fish, nobody is expecting that. Yet they let him wander around freely, they didn't even stop him from turning the alcove into his home office space.

Wait a minute, where exactly is Klaus' alcove?

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Kwyndig posted:

I just now realized that Klaus is probably a bigger breach of CIA privacy than Roger is. I mean, he's a talking fish, nobody is expecting that. Yet they let him wander around freely, they didn't even stop him from turning the alcove into his home office space.

Wait a minute, where exactly is Klaus' alcove?

Yeah, they changed the location! It used to be between the living room and the kitchen, now it’s next to Roger’s attic stairs? Boy, I hope someone gets fired over this blunder.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Roger obviously reconstructs parts of the house every night. You know, depending on what he has planned for the next day.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

Yeah, they changed the location! It used to be between the living room and the kitchen, now it’s next to Roger’s attic stairs? Boy, I hope someone gets fired over this blunder.

It started out as an alcove between the kitchen and the garage, then sort of migrated towards the living room, and now it has stairs in it, and I know it doesn't really matter and it shouldn't bother me but it DOES

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I like to think he gets kicked out of each one and adopts progressively less comfortable alcoves

Soon his "alcove" will be the little chute in the basement that gathers the ashes from the fireplace

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

It started out as an alcove between the kitchen and the garage, then sort of migrated towards the living room, and now it has stairs in it, and I know it doesn't really matter and it shouldn't bother me but it DOES

Roger built stairs to the attic next to the garage. It helps with his high school dropout greaser persona.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Man Klaus' story was great.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

TheFattestPat posted:

Roger obviously reconstructs parts of the house every night. You know, depending on what he has planned for the next day.

How many times has the Smiths' house been destroyed?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Mx. posted:

klaus deserves sadness

gonna hav to ask you both to leave

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

She could have fixed him.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Been playing Disco Elysium and I can't not mentally read all of Harry's lines in Roger's voice.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
American Dad Graffito
Season 19, Episode 06 - February 28th, 2022
To save a beloved restaurant from closing, Stan must bring the 1950s back to Langley.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Betrayal is a terrible thing, the pain can last so long
Oh the Devil's gonna poke you in your giant rear end
And your daughter's gonna cheer him on~

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

I'm 12, so "ow my genitals!" just fuckin' slayed me.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Roger's radio persona that he didn't remember the name was good. And his song.

"The lyrics make much more sense now "

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I enjoyed this episode and I enjoyed the last episode, but I was still kind of hoping for some resolution to the hell subplot of the episode with Francine and Snot's mom fighting.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Other shows jump the shark, American Dad jumps the Fonz himself.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I'm too upset to say what the emergency is.

I must carve it.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Stan's fist coming into frame to punch Steve in the face was awesome.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It was a fun episode and I'm glad it continued the tradition of how the opening is actually happening.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

It was a fun episode and I'm glad it continued the tradition of how the opening is actually happening.

You go for a walk and then... get back into bed?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Stan was a real rear end in a top hat this episode. Ruined Haleys best chance probably to live in the best kind of house

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Followed up this episode with one of Garry Shandling's Show that just happened to be heavy on the 60s nostalgia, featuring Flo & Eddie and somehow Kurtwood Smith as a hippie professor(!)

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Something kind of weird about The 200 is how Stephen Merchant has a small cameo as the scientist giving a tour of the particle accelerator and for some reason they made his character look like him IRL.

MisterDuck
Feb 27, 2013
Can someone help me find the episode I am thinking of? Roger says that someone/something will be as cool as these two guys, who aren't famous but just two really cool guys he went to high school with that he uses to judge the coolness of things? That sounds vague as hell but it's driving me crazy.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

MisterDuck posted:

Can someone help me find the episode I am thinking of? Roger says that someone/something will be as cool as these two guys, who aren't famous but just two really cool guys he went to high school with that he uses to judge the coolness of things? That sounds vague as hell but it's driving me crazy.

Twinanigans, Season 13, Episode 17

"Yep, we were gonna be big. As big as Matt and John Amendola, who are not famous but just these two really cool guys I went to high school with and I-I sort of use them as the standard for what I hope to achieve in my life."

MisterDuck
Feb 27, 2013

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Twinanigans, Season 13, Episode 17

"Yep, we were gonna be big. As big as Matt and John Amendola, who are not famous but just these two really cool guys I went to high school with and I-I sort of use them as the standard for what I hope to achieve in my life."

oh my god thank you so much

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Thanks to the confusion of AD's season listings, that episode is pretty hard to find online but man it's a good one

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Something kind of weird about The 200 is how Stephen Merchant has a small cameo as the scientist giving a tour of the particle accelerator and for some reason they made his character look like him IRL.

Why is that odd? Stephen Merchant looks exactly like a scientist who works on a particle accelerator.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
That was a super silly and fun episode. Loved Stan swallowing toothpicks by accident and then throwing them all up at the end.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Beyond the Alcove
Season 19, Episode 7 - 7th March, 2022
Francine is jealous of the new and improved Klaus and vows to take him down.

:sickos:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Things are reaching an inflection point vis-a-vis KLAUS

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Watch out Francine, Klaus might have to sic his boys on you!

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Brawnfire posted:

Things are reaching an inflection point vis-a-vis KLAUS

I think you mean "Things are getting too spicy for this pepper!"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Huh, that pretty catchy, dovetaile

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

…Roger?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Its always kind of weird when they mess up the limited continuity between episodes. Like s11ep18 "Mine Struggle" has a bit where a narrator is listing out all the potential owners of the Smith property mineral rights and one of the people listed is President Garfield but he isn't cloned until the next episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!

Its always kind of weird when they mess up the limited continuity between episodes. Like s11ep18 "Mine Struggle" has a bit where a narrator is listing out all the potential owners of the Smith property mineral rights and one of the people listed is President Garfield but he isn't cloned until the next episode.

presumably it was owned by him when he was alive the first time?