Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lostconfused posted:

I am glad you learned something.

Unfortunately it seems like your hysterical posting hasn't improved, whenever a topic manages to set you off.
Every once in a while, I'm right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulbia
Dec 22, 2021

looks like it has begun, dnr and lnr requested immiediate assistance

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also I'm far funnier than you you loving hemmoroid

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

duck hunt but for trump thread posters

haha yeah get em

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dolphin posted:

Also I'm far funnier than you you loving hemmoroid

Dolphin posted:

The problem with trying to argue with me is that I'm always right.

hilarious

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

wrong to poo poo in the sink, but right to use lemons to cover the smell

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
post your best post

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lumpentroll posted:

wrong to poo poo in the sink, but right to use lemons to cover the smell

i never understood that crackhead-level thinking. why lemons??

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
drunk guy at a comedy club who’s mad his girlfriend was laughing so hard

Dolphin posted:

post your best post

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
Outrage as India actor arrested for tweet on hijab row judge

The tweet:

https://twitter.com/ChetanAhimsa/status/1493931380459204612?s=20&t=-r2eNan0Z7kjI8g_p8JVKQ

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

look, we know Dolphin is being a dumbass, but please stfu with this sealion stuff

its incredibly cringe DnD-tier poo poo

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

indigi posted:

drunk guy at a comedy club who’s mad his girlfriend was laughing so hard
or whose

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Karnataka turning into south india's cowbelt is one of the more fun contradictions of the 21st century.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ur all just mad that i can own you at a moments second if it werent for the mods who will save you

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

I missed this the other day when it was posted. loving wild poo poo.

https://twitter.com/SanaSaeed/status/1495449014669660160?s=20&t=IairQY2PZnzpt3r2A5c7Kw

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dumb fucks

copy
Jul 26, 2007

war begun yet or poo poo still imminent/imaginary?

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol i just got it, the gimmick is it’s a cia dolphin

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

copy posted:

still imaginary but the nazis keep shelling eastern ukraine so who knows, maybe the russians will eventually hit back

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

copy posted:

https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/1496587959881113600?s=20&t=IairQY2PZnzpt3r2A5c7Kw

Maybe

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Fly Molo posted:

lol i just got it, the gimmick is it’s a cia dolphin

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
Can't we just threadban these shitstirrers? I'm tired of seeing nothing but white noise and people reacting to white noise every day. I like this thread because it's informative and pacific, this new influx of D&D shitlibs has lowered the quality of the thread and I don't want to see it go from bad to worse. If we let them post freely we'll be just like the GBS China threads in terms of quality.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Dolphin posted:

or whose

who is = who’s, you illiterate

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
post your best post

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Morbus posted:

The longer term function is that the US ultimately desires an isolated, depopulated, economically weak Russia unable to exert influence westward

I know I just posted this the other day, but they had 30 years!. They got to enjoy that to their hearts’ content! Any failure to make good on that is their own.

I wish there was an End of History thread to explore this in, because it overlaps with the succ, Doomsday Econ, Capitalism, US Would Lose WW3 and Dems are Doomed threads, but I can’t get over this feeing of there being a pervasive sentiment of Sore Winners in the West.

Not just in international diplomacy, but domestic politics too, even in the capitalist class broadly, they had a 30 year run of winning over the Left, workers, the working class, any foreign states, any opposing ideology, any culture or media that wasn’t hegemonic. They won non-stop. 9/11, The Great Recession, Brexit, southern Europe resenting the EU and Trump were own-goals, and rather than idk reflect, they kept at it. Now that it’s crumbling they aren’t reminiscing their time in the sun one bit.

I can’t actually put my finger on what it is they’re doing. Some are in denial, some are pissed, but they can’t seem to see that they had 30 uninterrupted years of the world they wanted and their actions during that time have directly led to where we are now. They ended it, no one else.

If they hadn’t humiliated and looted Russia and Eastern Europe, propped up Yeltsin, rejected Russia joining NATO, bombed Serbia, and expanded NATO we would not be here. For fucks sake the reason there isn’t a BAOR standing proud with colours flying to stop the Russians is that the Brits destroyed their own society, and their own economy in those 30 years and then destroyed their Army in Iraq and Afghanistan. What did they think would happen 40 years on from “There’s no such thing as society”? That the Household Cavalry would be exempt? Britain’s not even in the loving EU anymore, the world order they are frustrated they can’t uphold is already gone.

I realize they probably thought they could stand over a prostrate Russia, presumably forever, but as much as Russia getting comparatively stronger than 1991 was outside their control, Russia’s attitude towards them, and their own weakness is entirely their fault for what they did in those 30 years.

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 22:43 on Feb 23, 2022

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frosted Flake posted:

I know I just posted this the other day, but they had 30 years!. They got to enjoy that to their hearts’ content! Any failure to make good on that is their own.

I wish there was an End of History thread to explore this in, because it overlaps with the succ, Doomsday Econ, Capitalism, US Would Lose WW3 and Dems are Doomed threads, but I can’t get over this feeing of there being a pervasive sentiment of Sore Winners in the West.

Not just in international diplomacy, but domestic politics too, even in the capitalist class broadly, they had a 30 year run of winning over the Left, workers, the working class, any foreign states, any opposing ideology, any culture or media that wasn’t hegemonic. They won non-stop. 9/11, The Great Recession and Trump were own-goals, and rather than idk reflect, they kept at it. Not that it’s crumbling they aren’t reminiscing their time in the sun one bit.

I can’t actually put my finger on what it is they’re doing. Some are in denial, some are pissed, but they can’t seem to see that they had 30 uninterrupted years of the world they wanted and their actions during that time have directly led to where we are now. They ended it, no one else.

If they hadn’t humiliated and looted Russia and Eastern Europe, propped up Yeltsin, rejected Russia joining NATO, bombed Serbia, and expanded NATO we would not be here. For fucks sake the reason there isn’t a BAOR standing proud with colours flying to stop the Russians is that the Brits destroyed their own society, and their own economy in those 30 years and then destroyed their Army in Iraq and Afghanistan. What did they think would happen 40 years on from “There’s no such thing as society”? That the Household Cavalry would be exempt? Britain’s not even in the loving EU anymore, the world order they are frustrated they can’t uphold is already gone.

I realize they probably thought they could stand over a prostrate Russia, presumably forever, but as much as Russia getting comparatively stronger than 1991 was outside their control, Russia’s attitude towards them, and their own weakness is entirely their fault for what they did in those 30 years.
no

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Dolphin posted:

ur all just mad that i can own you at a moments second if it werent for the mods who will save you

Hey, can u at least make your shitposting relevant to the topic?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

indigi posted:

who is = who’s, you illiterate
k

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

If they do push, I don't see any logical reason to push past the separatist borders. Just doing that would cause a lot of chaos and likely collapse the Ukraine government.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

when the nuclear war happens dolphin will feel really smart for cheering for the u.s./nato as he gets vaporized

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Hey, can u at least make your shitposting relevant to the topic?
no, why would i do that?

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

FishBulbia posted:

looks like it has begun, dnr and lnr requested immiediate assistance

Which is pretty lol because as far as I can tell Ukrainian forces have been sitting tight in their positions and getting punched in the nose.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

The West maybe isn’t the best

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Dolphin posted:

post your best post

indigi posted:

shut up bitch

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I put a message out to putin to request recognition of the Eurasia thread and to help overthrow the trump thread. Hoping he responds 🙏

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

lmao

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So nothing. You've never made a good post?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

SchrodingersCat posted:

Which is pretty lol because as far as I can tell Ukrainian forces have been sitting tight in their positions and getting punched in the nose.

Sure, but they’re still within territory Russia now recognizes as independent.

There are so many off ramps here for Ukraine and I’m a bit baffled why they aren’t rushing to negotiate now that it’s clear no western help is forthcoming. Either sign Minsk II and welcome them back into the fold, of get your forces the gently caress out of there before something happens.

Militarily, they cannot hold that ground. Diplomatically, they know what it would take to stop this. Sitting around doing nothing is such a bizarre response.

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 22:51 on Feb 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

indigi posted:

shut up bitch
This one. This is your best post.