Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
kinda mediocre Britain these days imho

Edit: gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

not in it voted 5

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
medical diagram of an pecker, arguably :nws:

https://i.imgur.com/D35LLjG.jpg

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

drat that thing looks sad

e: monitor

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Empty Sandwich posted:

medical diagram of an pecker, arguably :nws:

https://i.imgur.com/D35LLjG.jpg

I just don't get why they always have to illustrate them so comically oversized

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Finally, a Babylon 5 meme

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Thank you Terry

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the shark brings child endangerment, as a gift

oh noooo

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

ADHD

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

This but unironically

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If a thousand year old white lady is on your money then you're British. If you want to actually be independent then put dead dudes on it instead like a proper nation.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Who What Now posted:

If a thousand year old white lady is on your money then you're British. If you want to actually be independent then put dead dudes on it instead like a proper nation.

Dead people on one side and walking corpses on the other is the sweet spot.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
boooo

I'd never even heard of that dude who died

e:

also Randi died two years ago :smugdog:

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Ooo thank you! With the monday holiday I lost track. I could use this to prepare frog legs. :frog:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
James Randi was cool and smart and debunked nonsense

Penn Gillette is a gullible rube

So really the dead person could be anyone in between

Why are goons so awful at this game?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

James Randi was cool and smart and debunked nonsense

Penn Gillette is a gullible rube

So really the dead person could be anyone in between

Why are goons so awful at this game?

Amazing Johnathan

people were mad about horse plinko but post the dumbest celeb obit mmrnmhrms

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Like the whole thing with the dead celeb is you have to be in the vague realm of being guessable.

Like when Nimoy died you post a picture of Bones with "RIP KIRK" and it's immediately understood.

But goons have poo poo it up so bad that when the queen's death is announced (she's been dead for a while) it will be a picture of Prince and "RIP MICHAEL JACKSON" because get it, prince is like queen

You loving idiots

You morons

You made me mad at memes

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Like the whole thing with the dead celeb is you have to be in the vague realm of being guessable.

Like when Nimoy died you post a picture of Bones with "RIP KIRK" and it's immediately understood.

But goons have poo poo it up so bad that when the queen's death is announced (she's been dead for a while) it will be a picture of Prince and "RIP MICHAEL JACKSON" because get it, prince is like queen

You loving idiots

You morons

You made me mad at memes

LOL!!!! RIP GEORGE RR MARTIN

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Extra from season 2 of Seinfeld: *dies*
Goons: "lol time to fire up the meme generator"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/645507062347988992/946139605885943818/GTYakuza.mp4
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/645507062347988992/946139604879294484/Majima_Everywhere.mp4

You loving idiots

You morons

You made me mad at memes

You understand it enough to get mad about it. I have never understood how it worked.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

You loving idiots

You morons

You made me mad at memes

You are way too invested in something I made on my phone in 20 seconds.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I thought it was that Harpo magician at first, the one who works with Gillette

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
RIP Buddy Holly of Weezer fame.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

You loving idiots

You morons

You made me mad at memes

You're mad about this when we have lost the war over whether the joke in salami cat is "as a treat" rather than "little A salami"

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

alexandriao posted:

Finally, a Babylon 5 meme

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Data Graham posted:

You're mad about this when we have lost the war over whether the joke in salami cat is "as a treat" rather than "little A salami"

Por que no los dos?

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

kazil posted:

Amazing Johnathan

people were mad about horse plinko but post the dumbest celeb obit mmrnmhrms

Tbf I think I was the only one who was mad about horse-plinko everyone else seemed to like it so it appears that I am just the weird one

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

You loving idiots

You morons

You made me mad at memes

Clearly they've been reading too much cockney rhyming slang.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

DandyLion posted:

I just don't get why they always have to illustrate them so comically oversized

Are you in the right headspace to receive information that could possibly hurt you?

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

christ lmao

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

I'm real glad I started watching B5 like a month ago and I get these.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Evilreaver posted:

Tbf I think I was the only one who was mad about horse-plinko everyone else seemed to like it so it appears that I am just the weird one

The horse plinko "meme" was astroturfed by a single goon. If you had them on ignore it would have passed you by completely.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Poldarn posted:

I'm real glad I started watching B5 like a month ago and I get these.

Wait, are you blind watching B5?

Because if you are I have the thread for you!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3925635

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!
Time again to help Donald find the best golden ratio.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Oh no en extra meme in the meme thread and my scrolling finger is sprained better hold a weird grudge about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

It's not that horse plinko stopped because of people complaining, there are simply no more horses. None. They have all been plinkoed, there's nothing to plinko anymore. God was a horse, and did not stand a chance