Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

drilldo squirt posted:

I like meat that's butchered correct.

I like my meat butchered, not butchered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Blurgh who'd eat that poo poo, you have to actually pay attention and put in the mildest amount of effort.

There we go, a proper bone-free food for the seppos scared of foreign food and bizarre concepts like don't just shovel it straight down your fat gullet with both hands you disgusting pigs.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
the gently caress is a seppo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ili posted:

Blurgh who'd eat that poo poo, you have to actually pay attention and put in the mildest amount of effort.

There we go, a proper bone-free food for the seppos scared of foreign food and bizarre concepts like don't just shovel it straight down your fat gullet with both hands you disgusting pigs.

You seem very angry about nothing in particular.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Swallowed too many duck bones.

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

the gently caress is a seppo

A septic tank, yank.

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Xerxes17 posted:

A septic tank, yank.

is this australian? it sounds australian

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Seppos prefer to eat slops and gruels, navigating boneshards is too difficult

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

BrainDance posted:

is this australian? it sounds australian

it does sound like an aussie slur yes

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Nah it's just funny cos yanks are so hosed up half of the ones in here are convinced Uighurs don't actually exist and are just a CIA plot and the other half whine about having to actually look at what they're eating instead of stuffing fistfuls of boneless goop straight into their gaping maws while watching tv, sad and alone.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Alan Smithee posted:

it does sound like an aussie slur yes

thanks, I dont know australian words because why would I even bother

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

if food was meant to have texture the clown mascot/ceo of mcdonalds would add it via a chemical compound or some form of pseudo-slavery

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Hey, it would be cool to talk about China in the China thread, good septics and limey bastards all. Let's try it!

What are New Years celebrations like in China this year? Are people allowed to get together?

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Hey, it would be cool to talk about China in the China thread, good septics and limey bastards all. Let's try it!

What are New Years celebrations like in China this year? Are people allowed to get together?

They lifted our whole COVID thing two days before the holiday rush started, which meant I didn't have an excuse to stay home.

But I got a bunch of fireworks now that got leftover, but nowhere to set them off because I'm in the city and I'm afraid I'm gonna get arrested since they keep sending text messages saying they're gonna hunt down and find anyone who even thinks of setting off a firecracker.

Atopian
Sep 23, 2014

I need a security perimeter with Venetian blinds.

BrainDance posted:

They lifted our whole COVID thing two days before the holiday rush started, which meant I didn't have an excuse to stay home.

But I got a bunch of fireworks now that got leftover, but nowhere to set them off because I'm in the city and I'm afraid I'm gonna get arrested since they keep sending text messages saying they're gonna hunt down and find anyone who even thinks of setting off a firecracker.

That just means they're scared.

Also my contribution to bonechat is that bones are cool in food if cut either cleanly or at joints tyvm this has been my ted talk

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Atopian posted:

Also my contribution to bonechat is that bones are cool in food if cut either cleanly or at joints tyvm this has been my ted talk

Osso buco rules.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Not if you start it at 8 pm but otherwise yes

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Not if you start it at 8 pm but otherwise yes

Okay JAN LEVINSON, jeez.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

I swear every time bone shards are mentioned there's always a guy who pops in thinking people are talking about bone-in meat in general instead of a specific China thing where there are tiny pieces of bone in dishes that shouldn't have it due to halfassed butchering. Nobody is complaining about chicken wings having bone in em, dorks

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

d0s posted:

I swear every time bone shards are mentioned there's always a guy who pops in thinking people are talking about bone-in meat in general instead of a specific China thing where there are tiny pieces of bone in dishes that shouldn't have it due to halfassed butchering. Nobody is complaining about chicken wings having bone in em, dorks

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Hey, it takes skill to hit an entire chicken a couple times with a cleaver.

Horatius Bonar
Sep 8, 2011

Y'all worried about bones and me I'm thinking teeth smdh

No I didn't buy any.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Horatius Bonar posted:

Y'all worried about bones and me I'm thinking teeth smdh

No I didn't buy any.

why not? tastes just like chicken!

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

d0s posted:

bone shards are a way of life in my family, i will fight you and your whole clan

Horatius Bonar
Sep 8, 2011

Booty Pageant posted:

why not? tastes just like chicken!

Even if I had a kitchen who cooks in China lol. Eat out every meal like a normal person.

I had it at a restaurant, paired perfectly with ostrich, the chicken that tastes like meat.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I ate out the majority of the time but if you wanted food other than Sichuanese (even Sichuan food gets old) you pretty much had to cook it yourself. Non-Sichuan restaurants exist in Chengdu but there aren't very many worth eating at.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

You know who never ate out in China? Haier

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Marcade posted:

You know who never ate out in China? Haier

:drat:

ili
Jul 26, 2003

How'd he feel about boning though?

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Pea nutsu brittle

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I really miss Haier, there's a void left that no one has been able to fill. Then again the China Haier "enjoyed" is mostly gone too. I hope he's in a happy stable relationship with access to reasonable amounts of half and half.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Baronjutter posted:

access to reasonable amounts of half and half.

And his 'inexplicable' stomach troubles.

Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Oh hey my dad has that same mystery health issue. It's almost like no one is Irish enough to knock down a liter of cream every week.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

loving russia

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

d0s posted:

Why are you explaining it?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Never seen anyone on the forums so willing to give out dietary advice, yet incapable of having a solid bowel movement.

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Never seen anyone on the forums so willing to give out dietary advice, yet incapable of having a solid bowel movement.

thats a lot of people in TCC

but its not just solid bowel movements its any bowel movement

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

BrainDance posted:

thats a lot of people in TCC

but its not just solid bowel movements its any bowel movement

Oh, I forgot that forum existed :lol:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Gaius Marius posted:

loving russia

It's okay they said they're fighting a puppet of the unnamed country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Gaius Marius posted:

loving russia

loving in Russia? We still talking about Haier?