Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Kongming posted:

I just finished preloading on Steam so I'll let Imps know how it runs tomorrow at 6PM

I'm a man of my word, and it runs great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Cheers gamers 🥂

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

this

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

my computer has crashed 3 times just trying to install, a dark omen.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Runs at 60fps on medium, well under the minimum specs...lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Have yet to venture out to The Lands Between tho...

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Knuc U Kinte posted:

maybe i should try it on my aging gaming laptop and refund that rear end if it doesn't work.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

b_d posted:

maybe i should try it on my aging gaming laptop and refund that rear end if it doesn't work.

That was my plan, but its buttery smooth so far...

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Unlocked and heading in. For once was easy to come up with my character name

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Decided to go back and do the tutorial cave. Now that I know how to run, this game doesn’t stand a chance

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I've got no audio, but other than that it runs great lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

herculon posted:

Decided to go back and do the tutorial cave. Now that I know how to run, this game doesn’t stand a chance

Please share.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

fingers crossed myself, my graphics card is bare minimum and everything else is... real bad.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Please share.

hold down b

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Friendship with furtive Pygmy is over, now dung eater is my best friend

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Unlocked and heading in. For once was easy to come up with my character name

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I was trying to figure out how to do a gesture but my skinny-fat middle aged guy squatted down in his underpants and screamed in frustration instead. Oh, and so did my Elden Ring Character.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I got the tude now posted:

fingers crossed myself, my graphics card is bare minimum and everything else is... real bad.

Exact same sitch. Looks and runs great so far (Still in a cave)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my pc should be able to run this easily but pc gaming is pc gaming lol, fingers crossed that theres no weird bullshit. DS3 crashed if there were any cloth physics going on for like 2 whole months

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I was trying to figure out how to do a gesture but my skinny-fat middle aged guy squatted down in his underpants and screamed in frustration instead. Oh, and so did my Elden Ring Character.

hold down triangle and shake your— oh, nevermind.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao dung eater

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Exact same sitch. Looks and runs great so far (Still in a cave)

I have a pile of pc parts next to me but my motherboard is held up til Monday. If I can play this at all I’ll probably mail this bullshit back lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

btw: two hand your weapon by holding Y/triangle and tapping R1 (or L1 for left hand)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

btw: two hand your weapon by holding Y/triangle and tapping R1 (or L1 for left hand)

:stare:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Did y'all skip the tutorial pit or something?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

American McGay posted:

Yes. I didn’t trust that ghost

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Thanks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I’m going to kill the first guy as a wretch no matter how many times I have to restart.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

American McGay posted:

I was straight into the pit, I love ghosts. Also lol at the end of it. You get a gesture also as a pick up at the end of it so I recommend all imps run through it.

Need to get an early night due to not booking work off and wanting to get over my cold so I can game all weekend. Great tutorial and I'm hyped! Switching to triagngle as the action button is hosed though

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I missed the tutorial pit also, but I killed the giant as my first enemy. Def felt out-of-depth, but not really sure since the two previous encounters were nastier lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

I was straight into the pit, I love ghosts. Also lol at the end of it. You get a gesture also as a pick up at the end of it so I recommend all imps run through it.

Need to get an early night due to not booking work off and wanting to get over my cold so I can game all weekend. Great tutorial and I'm hyped! Switching to triagngle as the action button is hosed though

I didnt even realise that was skippable. I jumped straight down the hole.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I didnt even realise that was skippable. I jumped straight down the hole.

:beerpal:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

American McGay posted:

theres a lot of messages on the ground, i cant read them all

Spiking
Dec 14, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lollll

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

theres a lot of messages on the ground, i cant read them all

The sitting down ghost tells you to go in the pit

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It seems like backstabs have been replaced with bonus damage when you strike unaware enemies which is good imo. Let’s you get that bonus damage to open fights but removes the classic backstab fishing presumably on enemies and PVP

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

It seems like backstabs have been replaced with bonus damage when you strike unaware enemies which is good imo. Let’s you get that bonus damage to open fights but removes the classic backstab fishing presumably on enemies and PVP

there are absolutely still backstabs

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EmmyOk posted:

I think it's dependent on your weapon, but there's unique crit animations for all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

new fromsoft game, and a new “most epic thing ive ever seen in a game”