Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Kalli posted:

So you're not gonna dust bomb the Haunted Mansion? Because that happens a lot

No because I don't want him to be banned from Disney for life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Pron on VHS posted:

Two double cheeses, with a onion/lettuce/tomato. No fries. Boring but it’s been like a year since I have enjoyed a burger

That sounds horrifying. A year with no burger? Aack.

On that note:

IT’S SLOPPY JOE NIGHT BITCHES!!!!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
lol

https://twitter.com/martyswant/status/1496969040060993540

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Silly Burrito posted:

That sounds horrifying. A year with no burger? Aack.

On that note:

IT’S SLOPPY JOE NIGHT BITCHES!!!!

didnt know you guys partied with the president :dance:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

My mom was cremated, and when my dad's day comes he'll be cremated too. Then both of their ashes will be scattered into the water off a beach in Prince Edward Island.

C-Euro posted:

This is funny but I did have a co-worker (at the time) who was on the plane that got shot down over the Crimea back in 2014 under similar circumstances, so I hope everyone on this flight is OK.

My uncle (a helicopter pilot) had a manager on that plane that he really liked.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yeah, they have a draft, which they have activated, and so now presumably they have draft dodgers.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Re: Ashes

Background: Main character is Mystique (X-men villain) who is following her lover and long time partner's last requests to have her ashes thrown from this spot at this time. Her lover was Destiny, a precog.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

opposable thumbs.db posted:

Given the reviews, I guess I'll be buying Elden Ring. I've never played any of the Souls series but I don't think I mind dying a ton (I loved Hades heh) and I like other open-world exploration games of that sort.

It'll be good to have the distraction from whatever crap is going on in the world I suppose.

I enjoy From games, I've played all of them except Demon's Souls and Bloodborne, but I've never actually finished a single one. I inevitably just get a bit bored, usually about halfway to a quarter of the way through.

I still just bought Elden RIng on my lunch break. For similar reasons to you, seems like a good time to get lost in a fantasy world. I hate ware and violence and I'm very sad about it.

I also really like the idea of an open world, I feel like it fits this type of game incredibly well. I love exploring open worlds and finding stuff and fighting interesting enemies, and there not being an icons on the map is even better.

a sexual elk posted:

Play you missed it got poo poo load of snow other night and

Yeah well I got some death flu from someone there. So thanks a lot, tell your neighbors to wash their hands. AND I hurt my knee on a jump, tell the park crew to make those landings less icy pls

But seriously, while it didn't snow while I was there it snowed right beforehand, and the weather/snow overall was absolutely brilliant. Four days in a row of perfect groomed runs, four makeable jumps per run, the entire mountain open which I hadn't seen before, and best of all really perfect snow that allowed me to go very very fast. Which is my favorite thing to do.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Kalli posted:

Re: Ashes

Background: Main character is Mystique (X-men villain) who is following her lover and long time partner's last requests to have her ashes thrown from this spot at this time. Her lover was Destiny, a precog.

At Khe Sanh….

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
My folks were cremated and we'll scatter them over the Columbia River per their wishes. I just got my copy of the will too and the lawyer mispelled my last name. Seems like it's probably an autocorrect thing that no one double checked but I am slightly annoyed by it.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

The documentary Torn that came out recently showed them recovering Alex Lowe’s body from the glacier on Shishapangma almost two decades after he died in an avalanche, and burning it on a pyre right there at base camp.

I don’t climb but if y’all would also do that for me I think it’d be swell

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Braksgirl posted:

No because I don't want him to be banned from Disney for life.

Disney jail is a real place you don’t want to send anybody to as by the time Braks kicks it we’d be full cyberpunk dystopia and it’ll be a black site

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Apparently cremation ashes can be turned into glass. So make me in a whiskey tumbler and plant a memorial tree for me.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Spread my ashes off the coast of Santa Barbara, just off the seacliffs.. It was the best of times and the worst of times, but it's all experiences that forged me into the man I am today.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

This is The Onion, right?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1496997565883203592

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

This is The Onion, right?

Reality is always far stupider than anything you can write

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Guze posted:

Reality is always far stupider than anything you can write

and Tommy Tuberville is far stupider than most.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Spread my ashes off the coast of Santa Barbara, just off the seacliffs.. It was the best of times and the worst of times, but it's all experiences that forged me into the man I am today.

Yeah my instructions are to turn me into a brick and throw me off the Redondo Beach Pier.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I'm still shocked people voted for an auburn coach. I thought we were better than that

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Raku posted:

I'm still shocked people voted for an auburn coach. I thought we were better than that

there is no 'that' which republicans are better than

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pron on VHS posted:

Two double cheeses, with a onion/lettuce/tomato. No fries. Boring but it’s been like a year since I have enjoyed a burger
For dinner tonight I had a Hardee's thick burger with cheese, onion, tomato, and a lettuce wrap instead of a bun. I tried to take a picture but these lettuce wrap burgs never look good. They also tend to drip juices because there's no bun to soak them up but today I stayed dry.

No fries, carbs are the enemy.

Edit: here is a burg from a few.weeks ago, a Super Star with the lettuce wrap.

Not exactly picturesque.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Feb 25, 2022

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Pron on VHS posted:

Have fun hope it’s delicious!

By golly the feeling of hitting the crisp onion when you bite into a burger… what a treat.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I invite everyone to take a little break from doomscrolling tonight and join us for TFF Game Night tonight at the normal time, 7:30 CST.

https://discord.gg/NGnehpAt

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

https://twitter.com/AnalizeThis/status/1496996454719799297

Obviously gotta take a bit of salt with this one but…

Stay safe Ukrainian Ghost

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Feb 25, 2022

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

dirty shrimp money posted:

:hai:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

dirty shrimp money posted:

https://twitter.com/AnalizeThis/status/1496996454719799297

Obviously gotta take a bit of salt with this one but…

If true, first modern Ace since Vietnam. The best the US did in the Iraq Wars was a 4 kill pilot.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Xeni is at it again

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/1496986113956724736?s=21

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
poo poo she deleted it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Pops Mgee posted:

poo poo she deleted it

:ughh:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the patented ukraine news dump

https://twitter.com/schwartzbCNBC/status/1497032219621273606

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I hadn't thought about these guys, they are big Ukrainian patriots. And I'm saying that with no sarcasm, they really seem to love Ukraine, and are generally both smarter than anyone who got hit in the head for 20 years straight should be.

https://twitter.com/DanWetzel/status/1497016565371387908

Vitali is the mayor of Kyiv too.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Grittybeard posted:

I hadn't thought about these guys, they are big Ukrainian patriots. And I'm saying that with no sarcasm, they really seem to love Ukraine, and are generally both smarter than anyone who got hit in the head for 20 years straight should be.

https://twitter.com/DanWetzel/status/1497016565371387908

Vitali is the mayor of Kyiv too.

I am liking Ukraines chances more and more.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

ONLY TRUST YOUR FISTS
NATO WON’T HELP YOU

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

And then you have these guys deciding to have a live action Local58 and die on their island

https://twitter.com/KnowNothingTV/status/1497008459287785472

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

CannonFodder posted:

If true, first modern Ace since Vietnam. The best the US did in the Iraq Wars was a 4 kill pilot.

The OP that was not quote tweeted for obvious reasons is a random twitch streamer so yeah almost certainly fake

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Choosing to believe The Ghost of Kyiv is real

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

General Dog posted:

I invite everyone to take a little break from doomscrolling tonight and join us for TFF Game Night tonight at the normal time, 7:30 CST.

https://discord.gg/NGnehpAt

Thanks for playing everyone!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol the av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries