Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
we could really use the guiding wisdom of Dr. Munir Xochipillicueponi Quetzalkanbalam right now but unfortunately he is on pressing errand in the Astral Plane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The AP has correctly understood the market for NFTs.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

change my name posted:

holy poo poo do I wish I wasn't blocked by her right now
Here you go:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

frankenfreak posted:

Here you go:

I meant so I can comment on it, I can see the tweet when it's embedded just fine

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Dustcat posted:

ok it's still mostly the purple hair i guess

ah good, the thing understander has logged on.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

change my name posted:

I meant so I can comment on it, I can see the tweet when it's embedded just fine
Oh, I thought being blocked meant you can't see embed either.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Ok what would you like me to tweet at her?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

love that joker

The Cut of Your Jib
Apr 24, 2007

you don't find a style

a style finds you

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

love that joker

lmao

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/1496292496329953282?s=21

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Dustcat posted:

thats pink

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
Can you blame her for inventing a Mexican professor to give her a cool new name when she was born Jennifer Hamm

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

SplitSoul posted:

That's that guy who went to what he thought was a Jewish restaurant in Lviv where staff dressed up as stereotypical Orthodox Jews, the menu had antisemitic slurs on it and he had to haggle over the price of the meal, right?

Yes, he seems really really dumb:

https://sputniknews.com/20181228/Reporter-Ukraine-Expert-Anti-Semitism-1071082228.html

On Friday, Starr tweeted out a picture from inside a restaurant he visited in Lviv, Ukraine. "I'm at a Jewish restaurant, in Lviv, called ‘At the Golden Rose,' where customers must negotiate the final bill — there are no prices on the menus. If you're ever in Lviv, visit!" Starr wrote in a since-deleted tweet.

At the Golden Rose is "attached to the ruins of the 16th century Golden Rose Synagogue," a report from April 2016 notes. "It's Jewish tradition to haggle and bargain afterwards," a non-Jewish waiter by the name of Vlodymir told reporter Cnaan Liphshiz. The waiter requested to be referred to as "Moishe," a common Jewish name.

The restaurant's menu refers to Jews as "zhids," the Russian equivalent of the English slur "kike." Staff, including Vlodymir, adorned fake peyots, the curly sidelocks traditionally worn by Orthodox Jews.

"So, apparently this restaurant I'm at is very controversial (something I didn't know), so I've deleted the pics. And thanks to the folks who literally gas lit me," Starr tweeted after deleting his previous tweet from inside the At the Golden Rose restaurant

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

change my name posted:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

:ocelot:

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

:ocelot:

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

very cool, guys

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

When nobody is around you
Say baby I love you

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

R. Mute posted:

very cool, guys

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

gbs aids

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Dsyp

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

gottem

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/shrekpisslave/status/1497050746159828992?s=20&t=cuUjEDcjuw54Xj6SCYOVgA

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Wat is roux but a sauce?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

(little) dudes rock

BIG HORNY COW
Apr 11, 2003

When I was working on trail crew years ago, the park ranger we worked for (a cop) had to do in-the-field training with a new ranger so he had our crew leader pretend to be a crazy person who was harassing people at a campsite. Our crew leader was a 6'5" guy in his late 60s with waist length grey hair that he normally kept in a ponytail. He took his work jacket off and let his hair down and when the cops showed up on the boat he started acting out and telling them to go gently caress themselves and "this is my beach, pig"

The trainee cop was pretty shook by the time the park ranger pulled the plug on the whole thing. I asked our him what he was gonna do if the trainee pulled his gun during all this and he said "oh no I emptied the mag in his gun earlier when he wasnt paying attention" lmao

That dumbass trainee cop went on to accidentally drop a tree on himself trying to cut it down and paralyzed himself from the waist down.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

the best texmex is in Arizona

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Dustcat posted:

It's not the pink hair on the head, it's the pink hair in the brain

With the eyes and the presentation, there's obviously nothing meaningful going on in there except 'PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEE'

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/1124320044245078016?lang=en
https://twitter.com/xeni/status/1124356550577905664
https://twitter.com/xeni/status/1124352487589171200

https://twitter.com/xeni/status/1254863739259547648
https://twitter.com/xeni/status/1255264022099824647

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Formation and debut (1984–1989)

Gwar is the result of two separate projects merged into one. Dave Brockie was the vocalist and bassist for a punk band named Death Piggy that staged mini-plays and used crude props to punctuate its music. Bands would occasionally practice in a room at the Richmond Dairy, a deserted bottling plant that had been taken over by hippies. The hippies rented out interior areas to various artists and musicians. It was at the Richmond Dairy that Death Piggy met Hunter Jackson (Techno Destructo) and Chuck Varga (Sexecutioner), both attendees of Virginia Commonwealth University who had set up "The Slave Pit", a production space for Scumdogs of the Universe, a movie they intended to make. Jackson would create props for Death Piggy to use on stage. Brockie had an idea to use the costumes made for Scumdogs of the Universe and have Death Piggy open for itself as a barbaric band from Antarctica, playing nonsense songs while sacrificing fake animals. The name of the joke group was "Gwaaarrrgghhlllgh". The members of Death Piggy began noticing that more people were coming to see Gwaaarrrgghhlllgh and leaving immediately after the set. After several refinements, including shortening the band's name, Death Piggy was phased out in favor of the band now named Gwar.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I still don’t really know who that Xeni person is but boy did I learn a lot about GWAR tonight.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I still don’t really know who that Xeni person is but boy did I learn a lot about GWAR tonight.

silver linings :)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

wow nice internalized and/or externalized m*sog*ny, ****phob*a, and latin# erasure

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1hjFoDgSPw

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Xeni Jardin rules and is absolutely table chewingly insane. I want to do drugs with her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Delthalaz posted:

Xeni Jardin rules and is absolutely table chewingly insane. I want to do drugs with her

she'd call the cops on you