Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

Foo Diddley posted:

lol better get off reddit and call a lawyer, homeboy

It just keeps getting funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

That story went from funny divorce to jump out of a flaming helicopter divorce

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Barudak posted:

That story went from funny divorce to jump out of a flaming helicopter divorce

Stepping on one rake is tragedy. Stepping on a million rakes is comedy.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

AITA for telling him his dog is absolutely destroying me and my kids quality of life?

quote:

My Fiance just got a dog about 2 years ago that has made me and my kids hate being home. That's coming from people who love dogs; including being multiple dogs foster home over the years. This dog is unattainable. She has been in behavioral training and other basic training for a year and a half and there has been zero change in her behavior at all. She whines CONSTANTLY, nips at your face to get your attention and draws blood drat near every single time, rips food from your hands, bites your ears while you are trying to drive because she is pissed that you wont let her sit in your lap, gets in the garbage and will snarl at you if you reprimand her, etc. The ONLY thing she is actually sticking with on the training is going to the bathroom outdoors. To say I'm done is an understatement.

She is a small dog so this is unnecessary. But she truly hurts people. Nipping and digging constantly. Two weeks ago I completely loving lost it after MULTIPLE conversations with my fiance about the dog. He insisted on bringing her with us to the store one day because this dog is basically his pride and joy and cannot see any wrong doings that she is actually doing. So he insists on bringing her and while driving she jumped in my lap and gutted me. Complete loss of breath, dug the gently caress out of my stomach, etc. Not even 10 minutes later she reaches up and rips my slim jim out of my mouth. I flipped out. Told him he had until the end of the month to find her somewhere else to go because I've had it and she is no longer welcome at my home.

My fiance keeps saying he will just "try harder" on training- despite us bending backwards as it is. Spending over $12k in training alone for it to do absolutely nothing. Wasting 3 days a week to go to training with her because it's important but nope. So anyways, last night my daughter and I finished a project we had been working on for months. We wove a 12x12 blanket together made up of our old shirts and blankets. We hung it up in the garage to dry the glue around the seams. My fiance brought the dog out and ended up hanging out in the garage with his buddy Chris and like 15 minutes later he comes inside apologizing because this animal destroyed at least 4 feet of this blanket we just finished.

At this point I told him I have never in my life hated an animal the way I hate this dog and she has completely destroyed me and my kids quality of life and I'm done. Either he gets rid of the dog or he leaves with her. Those are the ONLY 2 options at this point. He says I'm an AH for allowing a dog to ruin my life and says if I would just calm the gently caress down than I would see she isnt that bad. AITA?

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Mx. posted:

AITA for telling him his dog is absolutely destroying me and my kids quality of life?

gently caress people with untrained small dogs - I'm sure the nipping and jumping would stop being "cute" if it was a large dog doing it. I get the impression that idiot fiance, while going to training classes, is doing gently caress all at home.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Elissimpark posted:

gently caress people with untrained small dogs - I'm sure the nipping and jumping would stop being "cute" if it was a large dog doing it. I get the impression that idiot fiance, while going to training classes, is doing gently caress all at home.

She says she continues the training at home... BUT

quote:

He quite literally gives her treats for absolutely no reason. He will tell her to give him her paw but she WONT. Instead he will lift her paw up himself and say "good girl" and give her a treat. Literally giving her treats for doing absolutely nothing so now she knows she doesnt have to do anything to get them. Or if I tell the dog to go lay down and get out of my kitchen because she is a drat menace and doesnt belong anywhere near my children while they have food, he will immediately say "Babe stop being so mean to her" or "Stop being so loving mean all the time". He defends the dog.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Elissimpark posted:

dont worry hes only actively un-training the dog

quote:

He quite literally gives her treats for absolutely no reason. He will tell her to give him her paw but she WONT. Instead he will lift her paw up himself and say "good girl" and give her a treat. Literally giving her treats for doing absolutely nothing so now she knows she doesnt have to do anything to get them. Or if I tell the dog to go lay down and get out of my kitchen because she is a drat menace and doesnt belong anywhere near my children while they have food, he will immediately say "Babe stop being so mean to her" or "Stop being so loving mean all the time". He defends the dog.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Mx. posted:

electric collar and spray bottle to train the husband

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

lol there's literally zero point in going to training classes if you don't keep up the discipline at home

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

AITA FOR “EXPOSING” MY MOM AND SISTSER?

quote:

Ok so I f14 have a sister f16 (who I’ll call “S”), constantly steals from me and messes up my things. I’ve tried talking to my parents about it, but they shrug it off and say that sisters do things like that. It’s gotten so bad that I have to hide or move valuable items out of the house, in fear that she’ll break or steal them.

Three weeks ago, I received money from my aunt and friend for my birthday. I was excited because I‘ve wanted AirPods for a while now and I finally had enough money to get them. I kept the money in a box and put it in my drawer. About a week ago, I wanted to go to the gas station so I went to get the money but when I checked it wasn’t there. I went and asked my mom if she’d seen it to which she replied yes.

She told me that my sister went snooping in my room and wanted the money and my mom “didn’t have the heart to say no”. So she let her take it. I went to my sister's room and demanded she gives me my money back. She told me that she already spent it and that I “should’ve hidden it better, if I didn't want it stolen”. I was livid. I stormed to my room and stayed there for the rest of the day.

Two days ago while out shopping with my aunt she asked if I had gotten the AirPods that I had been wanting. I told her no and that mom allowed S to take the money I was going to use to buy it. My aunt was furious and called my mom confronting her about it. My aunt berated my mom and said I could stay the night with her. When I got home to pack my things, mom was furious and threw money at me asking if I was “happy now” that I made S feel bad. I ignored her, grabbed my things, and left.

While at my aunts place I received many nasty texts from family members saying I was in the wrong. My dad told me that he didn’t agree with what my mom and S did, but I didn’t have to expose them to my aunt.

I’ve been feeling extremely guilty and I’ve been wondering if I was in the wrong. So AITA?

....acid vat

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

This dude is in the process of getting his dog euthanized for the safety of society and after it happens he's going to cry that the law murdered his perfect angel and it's him, he did it.

:smith:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Mx. posted:

....acid vat

*sighs resignedly and adds 'money' to list*

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Mx. posted:

Get rid of that loathsome animal. And his little dog too.

PetraCore posted:

This dude is in the process of getting his dog euthanized for the safety of society and after it happens he's going to cry that the law murdered his perfect angel and it's him, he did it.

:smith:

Don't worry about him too much, he'll just get another equally lovely little dog after that.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Invisible Clergy posted:

Don't worry about him too much, he'll just get another equally lovely little dog after that.
Oh, I'm worried about the dog he's abusing, not him.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

PetraCore posted:

Oh, I'm worried about the dog he's abusing, not him.

I know. But unfortunately, there's no test or license or minimum standard of care people have to be worthy of before being allowed to have dogs, and if you even raise the idea, people clutch their pearls, so it's a problem that will never get fixed. This guy's always going to be a bad dog owner. Even if OP disposes of dog A, he'll just replace it with dog B. The part of her situation within her control is whether this guy is a part of her life, so hopefully she gets a spine transplant and :sever:s eventually, but since she's already spent $12,000 on this stupid dog (:guillotine:) I wouldn't hold my breath.

WIBTA for talking to my friend about a sewer clog she caused?

quote:

I(29f) just paid 500 dollars to get my main sewer line cleaned because there was a clog. Initially I was freaking out, assuming tree roots had torn up the pipe. Well it wasn’t. The plumber came through, cleaned the drain and asked me if I ever flush tampons. I told him no, maybe it was the recent owner. He said, it would have been within the last week.

Well I don’t use tampons but already know you can’t flush them. Like they are in large part plastic, and kind of thought that was self explanatory. Anyways, the only other woman (outside of my post-menopausal mother) who has come to my house in the last two months is a friend who I know was on her period this past weekend when she came, and she stayed the night.

I don’t want to say anything, but I also can’t have her clog my pipes again. I’m not asking she pay it, but I’m so upset someone’s decision cost me literally 50 percent of my savings for the month. All of this is just so awkward because we aren’t that close and I’m on the fence between ghosting her and talking to her about it.

WIBTA to tell her she needs to throw her products away in the bathroom trash can?

I don't use tampons, but can the amount of tampons used over a weekend create enough mass to cause a clog? I was under the impression tampon-based blockages were the buildup of a couple of months or years of tampons.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Invisible Clergy posted:

I know. But unfortunately, there's no test or license or minimum standard of care people have to be worthy of before being allowed to have dogs, and if you even raise the idea, people clutch their pearls, so it's a problem that will never get fixed. This guy's always going to be a bad dog owner. Even if OP disposes of dog A, he'll just replace it with dog B. The part of her situation within her control is whether this guy is a part of her life, so hopefully she gets a spine transplant and :severs: eventually, but since she's already spent $12,000 on this stupid dog (:guillotine:) I wouldn't hold my breath.

I don't use tampons, but can the amount of tampons used over a weekend create enough mass to cause a clog? I was under the impression tampon-based blockages were the buildup of a couple of months or years of tampons.

Absolutely.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Soylent Pudding posted:

AITA for refusing to help my wife out at all during her pregnancy (unless it’s an emergency)

They deleted the post for violating the "no posting about bodily autonomy" rule.

Invisible Clergy posted:

They're designed to be ridiculously absorbant and expand to fill whatever container they're placed in. So any number larger than 1 would cause problems.

Kurieg fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Feb 25, 2022

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Mx. posted:

....acid vat

You know, all this acid must be having some environmental impact.

I propose new and greener method:

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

MarcusSA posted:

Absolutely.

Good to know. Would be nice if there was some kind of regulation passed that they have to be biodegradable since people are just going to flush them down the toilet anyway, like how modern toilets can only flush x gallons to save water, but that kind of thing doesn't happen anymore.

Kurieg posted:

They deleted the post for violating the "no posting about bodily autonomy" rule.

Of loving course they did. Now we'll never learn the hilarious ways OP's situation somehow gets worse. These drat reddit mods.

AITA for firing a sick employee?

quote:

I 27m worked for my company about 2 years now. I was hired on to be a manager and the location I worked at only had 3 other employees. 2 left shortly after I was hired -apparently they were waiting for more staff to leave.

It was just me and Hannah 20f until about September. We hired Joanna 22f who was an immediate hard worker and super easy to work with. Hannah was out sick a lot -mental health and physical disability- so most of my work time was spent with Joanna and I got to know her pretty well.

Around December things start to shift. Joanna and Hannah somehow become besties despite Joanna complaining about Hannah and how her workload is so heavy because Hannah is always out sick. I then hear from someone that they were poo poo talking me while I wasn't there. Then Joanna's attitude towards me starts to shift and she treats me like some arms length stranger. The vibe of the workplace got really tense.

Then the girls got sick "coincidentally" the same time on the same day. They were both at work and Joanna fainted and Hannah threw up- in front of me and customers. Joanna was out for 5 days and then came back. The day she came back she didn't speak to me and seemed upset. I left early and used some of my sick time, but I get a text from Joanna saying she feels sick and she needs to leave. I got fed up and talked to the DM and we both agreed her abandoning her shift mid-way was unacceptable and fired her. She then told me that night she tested positive for pneumonia and that she was sorry for the inconvenience.

A few days after Hannah also quit and told me that I made her feel miserable and that the money wasn't worth working with me. My GM has been up my rear end since December telling me that had I not fired Joanna I'd have staff still and that my lack of free time- I did complain that I was working 14 hours alone- was all my fault. No other manager wants to send staff they can spare because of my "reputation" and Joanna and Hannah are asking for 100% pay raise to work with me again. I feel like I'm an a hole and just wanna know if I did seriously gently caress up...

Elissimpark posted:

Cool tropical skittles anus. What is that thing?

Invisible Clergy fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Feb 25, 2022

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Invisible Clergy posted:

Good to know. Would be nice if there was some kind of regulation passed that they have to be biodegradable since people are just going to flush them down the toilet anyway, like how modern toilets can only flush x gallons to save water, but that kind of thing doesn't happen anymore.

That would be nice but they’d have to be able to breakdown pretty quickly and then they probably wouldn’t serve their purpose very well.

Also some older pipes are pretty small so it doesn’t take much to block them up. Especially if there’s already years of buildup in there.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Elissimpark posted:

I've been there!

It smells god awful.

Its perfect.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

limp_cheese posted:

I've been there!

It smells god awful.

Its perfect.

Is that the one where if you fall in you're disintegrated within seconds?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Invisible Clergy posted:

I know. But unfortunately, there's no test or license or minimum standard of care people have to be worthy of before being allowed to have dogs, and if you even raise the idea, people clutch their pearls, so it's a problem that will never get fixed. This guy's always going to be a bad dog owner. Even if OP disposes of dog A, he'll just replace it with dog B. The part of her situation within her control is whether this guy is a part of her life, so hopefully she gets a spine transplant and :sever:s eventually, but since she's already spent $12,000 on this stupid dog (:guillotine:) I wouldn't hold my breath.

My friends had some people ruin their plumbing simply by flushing a condom down the toilet. Jammed up the entire system and caused the septic system to overflow, ruining their engagement party and putting the only toilet out of commission. Everyone knew who did it but they were too cowardly to ever admit it or offer to pay.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

MarcusSA posted:

That would be nice but they’d have to be able to breakdown pretty quickly and then they probably wouldn’t serve their purpose very well.

Also some older pipes are pretty small so it doesn’t take much to block them up. Especially if there’s already years of buildup in there.

I know biodegradable tampons exist (not sure how well they work) but I assume they're not more popular since they cost more. If they broke down quickly, presumably the user would replace them more often which wouldn't be an issue if the government provided them since they are a necessity, but as-is, it's a pink tax thing so will realistically never happen here. Looks like I answered my own question, just took a second for me to get there, thanks for the info.

AITA for wanting my immigrant wife to pay 50% or close to it of or expenses (rent, food, internet phone etc)?

quote:

Long story short, my wife was living a normal life in Korea, neither rich or poor.

We met online, fell in love and since my studies weren't over, she came to join me here in Canada. The first year or 2, she was actually depressed (due to leaving her country, family and friends). I paid for over 80% of our mutual expenses.

After the first 2 years, she started to really like it here in Canada and decided to also study here and work at a part time job. I also paid the next following 4 years most of the stuff, as I did before but I was also a student in a 4 year bachelor degree.

However, when I talked with her yesterday and told her I would like us to split 50-50. She wasn't mad but shocked that I suggested that, because I have way more money than her in my bank account. (I was always super greedy and never spent money before being with her 6 years ago) She disagreed initially and it made me mad cause I feel that even if she is an immigrant, paying for almost everything for 6 years is quite generous on my end.

P.s: I know she is not a gold digger, I think it's more about cultural differences, but am I wrong to think that I have been more than generous?

Also, please don't suggest stuff like "dump her" or she should break up with you". We are far from that point and I still love her very much.

Edit: lol relax people I just said immigrant to point out she has different circumstances and couldn't find work easily when she arrived. I didn't mean it in a bad way lol

Additional info: basically, I plan to go to Korea this summer to immigrate there. I asked my wife that we will pay 50-50 and she was upset.

Baronjutter posted:

My friends had some people ruin their plumbing simply by flushing a condom down the toilet. Jammed up the entire system and caused the septic system to overflow, ruining their engagement party and putting the only toilet out of commission. Everyone knew who did it but they were too cowardly to ever admit it or offer to pay.

And they weren't taken to task for :decorum: poisoning reasons presumably. That's rough. Somehow, when things from Ben Stiller comedies happen in real life it's not quite as funny as it is on tv.

Invisible Clergy fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Feb 25, 2022

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Invisible Clergy posted:

Good to know. Would be nice if there was some kind of regulation passed that they have to be biodegradable since people are just going to flush them down the toilet anyway,

So... They would degrade in the pipes fast enough that you could reliably flush them without causing blockages?

The concept of water soluble tampons isn't quite as batshit as that guy who suggested labial sealing with glue, but my dude did you even think about what you just wrote there?

Like, you know where they go, yeah?

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

There are biodegradable tampons but they are not flushable. Their purpose is to be absorbent, you're not gonna get flushable ones.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

trickybiscuits posted:

Our orange cat climbed up the chimney today. We thought we had a visitor cat for awhile until we realized it was Henry.

Poor kitty. He really doesn't look like an orange cat here

Update: Partially clean

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Some sump pumps have a kind of garbage disposal system which might be able to take care of that.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Yeah pumps for doing sewage lift have a built in macerator to chew up stuff like poop logs and toilet paper. Normal sump pumps just for handling water in the basement or a pump for your basement sink won't and can be very sensitive.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

Metis of the Hallways posted:

There are biodegradable tampons but they are not flushable. Their purpose is to be absorbent, you're not gonna get flushable ones.

I had conflated the two terms, thank you for the clarification.

Baronjutter posted:

Yeah pumps for doing sewage lift have a built in macerator to chew up stuff like poop logs and toilet paper. Normal sump pumps just for handling water in the basement or a pump for your basement sink won't and can be very sensitive.

Industrial grade poop knife.

AITA? Neighbors have a guest that parks in front of our house all day one day per week and also for a couple hours each morning. We live in a small culdesac. Left a note on their windshield and neighbor confronted me about it. More info in post…

quote:

So we live in a small culdesac with 5 plots. One is empty, next to that one is under construction. Neighbor on the other side of the empty lot have a guest that parks directly in front of my yard every day. I know that it’s public property and within their rights to do so, but it still bugs me. Today I had had enough and left a note on their windshield telling them to stop doing that. The driveway of the neighbor is empty and they could easily park there it seems. So today my neighbor comes over to confront me about the note and basically says that that is the only place for them to park during the day. Their guest doesn’t park in their driveway due to it being trash day for them apparently. I was thinking about parking my own car in that spot so they get the point, but my wife doesn’t want me to do that. So Reddit, AITA?

God, look at that title. Obvious linguistic markers of a shithead boomer. Ellipsis, rambling, the whole bit.

Invisible Clergy fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Feb 25, 2022

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Poor kitty. He really doesn't look like an orange cat here

Update: Partially clean

awww henry

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Sisal Two-Step posted:

AITA for asking my wife to do chores while pumping?

The comments are ripping him a new rear end in a top hat. Also he will not say what kind of job forces him to work those insane hours, but considering how quick he is to dismiss a woman telling him she's in pain, I'm guessing he's a doctor.
Came out in comments that the baby is 3.5 weeks old. And his wife isn't a SAHM, she's on maternity leave and preparing to go back to work.

This rear end in a top hat is complaining that his less-than-a-month postpartum wife isn't doing enough chores.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Husband (44M) is mad that I (38F) have a picture of actor Willem Dafoe (66M)on my phone’s background/home screen.

quote:

Will Dafoe is fully clothed. I chose the safe-for-work non-NSFW photo because I like his pose (crouching down and looking out at the water) and his colorful outfit. It’s a picture from The Life Aquatic movie. This is not the first time that husband has made comments revealing jealousy or insecurity over the recent years. But… it has come to this? mad about a picture of a senior celebrity/actor fully-clothed? He has brought it up three times. I feel like he’s just picking anything to be mad about nowadays.

Background info: I rotate pictures on my phone’s screen meaning I change the photo to a different photo once a month. So, my photos/phone backgrounds vary from pictures of my children to artistic backgrounds, landscape, inspirational quotes, funny memes, and now Will Dafoe.

I told him he could have a picture of Dolly Parton on his phone and I wouldn’t be mad. He was disappointed that I wouldn’t be mad. Input appreciated as to - is this normal? What does it all mean?

TL;dr Husband (44M) is mad that I (38F) have a picture of actor Willem Dafoe (66M) on my phone’s background/home screen.

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

I've seen people list the age and sex of companies, feti, pets, and statues, but Willem Dafoe (66m) broke me.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Husband (44M) is mad that I (38F) have a picture of actor Willem Dafoe (66M)on my phone’s background/home screen.

You know, I'm something of a relationship-ender myself

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Invisible Clergy posted:

Cool tropical skittles anus. What is that thing?

A thermal spring in Yellowstone Park.

limp_cheese posted:

I've been there!

It smells god awful.

Its perfect.

Lol.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Something like that. I think the headline on the picture was "park staff advise no remains to be recovered."

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Came out in comments that the baby is 3.5 weeks old. And his wife isn't a SAHM, she's on maternity leave and preparing to go back to work.

This rear end in a top hat is complaining that his less-than-a-month postpartum wife isn't doing enough chores.

Also, the pumping bras aren't really designed to let you move about, more just so you don't have to use your hands to hold the bottle apparatus on your tits.

Neuro surgeon is an rear end in a top hat, but I repeat myself.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Elissimpark posted:

A thermal spring in Yellowstone Park.

Are those the same as the sulfur pits there? I'm thinking I got them confused.

Invisible Clergy posted:

I've seen people list the age and sex of companies, feti, pets, and statues, but Willem Dafoe (66m) broke me.

Same. Its such a meaningless piece of info.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Absurd Alhazred posted:

limp_cheese posted:

Are those the same as the sulfur pits there? I'm thinking I got them confused.

More or less, yeah. Broadly speaking if it's hot enough to boil it's hot enough for the hydrogen sulfate to evaporate off first meaning that the water will be neutral to basic. If it's not hot enough to boil, it's still pretty damned hot, and all that hydrogen sulfate eventually becomes sulfuric acid. So you get par-broiled first and your remains get dissolved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Invisible Clergy posted:

AITA? Neighbors have a guest that parks in front of our house all day one day per week and also for a couple hours each morning. We live in a small culdesac. Left a note on their windshield and neighbor confronted me about it. More info in post…

quote:

NTA. Street parking etiquette in suburban neighborhoods is VERY different than in cities. This is why God gave us HOAs LOL.

yeah i remember that bit in the bible, where god gives us HOAs. it was in exodus, right?