Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

Foo Diddley posted:

lol better get off reddit and call a lawyer, homeboy

And all of you scoffed at the idea of maternity tests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Invisible Clergy posted:

I've seen people list the age and sex of companies, feti, pets, and statues, but Willem Dafoe (66m) broke me.

Yea, that detail is kind of great

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Tendales posted:

And all of you scoffed at the idea of maternity tests.

Coming to L1 curricula next year...

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

ITA for telling my son l was disappointed after he and his wife lied about my grandson's birthdate?

quote:

My son (23) and his wife just had a baby boy, Everyone is overjoyed and excited but there have some issues that has risen recently.

When my DIL was pregnant, I suggested that I host a welcoming party for my grandson right after she get discharged from the hospital. I've made arrangements and even emptied a room for them to stay but for some reason, she was against it and said she'd rather spend the first few weeks at home with her newborn. not only that but she said no to the welcoming party. My husband and I talked to my son and he said "we'll see".

But just a couple a days ago, We found out that my daughter in law had given birth 2 weeks ago and no one knew about it. My nephew told me and I immediately called my son, he confirmed it. he and his wife lied then hid the date of birth from the family. I told him this was not acceptable, lying just because they didn't want a welcoming party and love and support being given from family. I told him I was disappointed because for one...he ruined our welcoming for our grandbaby and also, I invited family members and they're all rightfully disappointed as well. He said it was his last resort after I kept pushing and made his wife uncomfortable but that was not appreciated because.. we were just trying to celebrate the new family member in a proper manner. We had an argument and he ended the call upon saying I ruined his joy for his newborn. My husband started texting him since he stopped replying to our phonecalls and now is threatening to block my nephew for tattling but I think that my nephew was decent enough to inform the family. otherwise God knows how long my son and his wife were going to hide their son just to keep us at arms length. We've always been kind and welcoming to my daughter in law and ger family, I don't why she would do this and disrespect the family like that.

on the other hand, some family members see it as a justified action because we insisted on the party.

Ps: Some folks, I'd appreciate it if you leave my nephew (m24) out of this conflict because he's not part of it.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Kurieg posted:

More or less, yeah. Broadly speaking if it's hot enough to boil it's hot enough for the hydrogen sulfate to evaporate off first meaning that the water will be neutral to basic. If it's not hot enough to boil, it's still pretty damned hot, and all that hydrogen sulfate eventually becomes sulfuric acid. So you get par-broiled first and your remains get dissolved.

They're so cool, aren't they! Here's a gif I made of my trip

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Arsenic Lupin posted:

ITA for telling my son l was disappointed after he and his wife lied about my grandson's birthdate?

hmmmm

So she said no and Mommy Dearest went behind her back to talk to her son who gave her an ambiguous answer at best. And she's mad that people she's ALREADY INVITED, after getting a No and a "we'll see", are disappointed. I think I know why the son decided lying was a lot easier than getting harassed while trying to prepare for childbirth.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

I (29F) heard my BF(30) friends talking sh*t about ME.

quote:

My boyfriends buddies are in town for the weekend. I met them last night for the first time.

Him and his buddies went on the patio to talk and my desk is literally set up right next to the patio and I can hear everything.

I tried to mind my own business until I heard my name. It all happened so quickly but I hear my BF say ” I’ve been with her for a year. What do you guys think?” One of his buddies say “ I mean… she’s not ugly, ugly.”. Then I heard the other one say something along lines of “red heads are trashy looking”. And they all started laughing!!

This broke my drat heart!!! His friends called me ugly and all he could do is LAUGH. I have not confronted him. Don’t know how.

EDIT/UPDATE: I confronted him. He looked at me with this stupid face and said they never exactly called me “ugly” and I needed to relax. I just walked out on him.

yessss girl dump that stupid faced idiot

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Foo Diddley posted:

yeah i remember that bit in the bible, where god gives us HOAs. it was in exodus, right?

Sort of. If you force any reasonable person to live under an HOA, they'd Exodus so fast you'd think it was the Rapture.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

AITA for making fun of how other couples are in their relationship?

quote:

My wife and I have been married for 2 years but we've been together for 10. We started dating at 18. 10 years later we still adore each other and make effort for each other. We always dress up before we go out on a date, we generally love having dates, we always gift each other stuff on special days, we love cuddling, kissing etc.

Since our first years together my family used to mock us for being lovey dovey the whole time and they claimed that after 10 years we'll grow tired of each other and we might even hate each other. No matter how many years passed those comments kept coming. 4 years in they judged us for still not being tired of each other. 6 years in 7 years in even when we were planning our marriage. Even to this day they still claim we will eventually grow tired of each other.

My parents can't stand each other. My brother and his wife are the kind of couple who dread spending time together and whenever they see us making effort for each other they claim we are wasting our time. After growing tired of their comments all these years I've now started judging them on their relationships too. Whenever they make a comment about me I reply something along the lines of "look at me I'm so quirky and different for hating my spouse and being stuck in a loveless marriage". They started taking offense to it after I'd said that a couple of times and called me immature. AITA?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Is that the one where if you fall in you're disintegrated within seconds?

Fatal injuries in seconds, but it'll take several hours for your corpse to completely disintegrate.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Arsenic Lupin posted:

AITA for being hostile and rude to my sister's boyfriend over a joke he told my wife?

That's worth a Goodfellas style pistol whip I'd say.
Sister can gently caress right off to hell too.

Evil Willow
Apr 26, 2007
Bored now...
AITA for unknowingly asking an off-duty employee for assistance?

quote:

I was shopping at a local candle store and I had questions about a coupon I had gotten in the mail. There was only one employee in the store and she was on the register. There was also a line of one or two people and while I am sure I sound like a Karen, I did not want to wait that long. I was just about to leave and return when it wasn’t quite as busy when I saw a young man leaving the employee back room.

Knowing this was my chance to get assistance I rushed over to him and asked him for help about a question with my coupon. He cleared things up for me but when I asked him for help finding some fragrances he completely turned. He said: “Well actually I am on my break but my coworker will be able to help you with that when she’s done.” He gestures to the woman on the register. I point out that within that time that he had helped me, more people had gotten in line. He said that he understood but he was off the clock for the next 30 minutes. He added “Well now more like 25.” He chuckled as if it were a funny joke, but I found it a snide remark and uncalled for.

I asked him where was the manager in all this and he stated that he was. Now the woman at the register was older so I asked him if he was sure. His tone suddenly became very firm and unpleasant as he states: “Yes, Miss, I am the manager, while my coworker is also a manager I am her superior but trust me she is more than equipped to help you should you wait for her to work through the line.”

I felt embarrassed because now others were staring at us. I explained that if he was off the clock then he should have told me that before we got this far as I now wasted my time thinking I was getting assistance. I noted that I should just go and return when the store was better staffed as now I am very frustrated.

This young man has the gall to state: “You are welcome to do that. Please feel free to stop by at any other time and one of our associates will be glad to assist you.” Now call me old fashioned but I figured that the point of customer service was that they wanted you to leave feeling valued. I felt anything but valued. As he attempted to leave I stopped him and said that he needed a better attitude. At this point, a young mother in line snaps at me: “Karen, you’ve already wasted enough of this young man’s break with your nonsense, he can’t get that time back so please if you’re going to go just go.”

Never in my life have I been so embarrassed. I had no idea he was off the clock until after, yet everyone appeared to think I was the rear end in a top hat in all of this. I felt like he could have been nicer as the only language he seemed to speak was sarcasm. I was hoping to get some feedback as to what others thought.

Edit: I see that the thought is unanimous that IATA. I appreciate the honest feedback from you all even though some of you have been unnecessarily rude. I called the corporate offices of his work to try to cancel the complaint I had filed against the young man but they must be closed so I will try again when I have some time.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Evil Willow posted:

quote:

I was going to cancel the complaint but since I am still the a maybe I shouldn’t even bother to waste my time to rescind it.

quote:

Was going to cancel it but people have continued to be so nasty to me. I’ve gotten nasty messages and disparaging remarks so now why bother?

quote:

Again, it’s comments like yours that I’ve decided to double down, going to be hated and judged either way so might as well.

quote:

If I be better, people will still be nasty to me. So…. Don’t need to be coddled but don’t need to be harassed either.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

"Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces"

Malachi 2:3

Kurieg posted:

More or less, yeah. Broadly speaking if it's hot enough to boil it's hot enough for the hydrogen sulfate to evaporate off first meaning that the water will be neutral to basic. If it's not hot enough to boil, it's still pretty damned hot, and all that hydrogen sulfate eventually becomes sulfuric acid. So you get par-broiled first and your remains get dissolved.

Wouldn't it be nice if all toilets cleared blockages so easily?

Arsenic Lupin posted:

The boomerbrain is strong in this one.

Midnight Voyager posted:

hmmmm

So she said no and Mommy Dearest went behind her back to talk to her son who gave her an ambiguous answer at best. And she's mad that people she's ALREADY INVITED, after getting a No and a "we'll see", are disappointed. I think I know why the son decided lying was a lot easier than getting harassed while trying to prepare for childbirth.

Even pre-covid, a newborn infant should not be socializing with people outside the immediate family for the first couple of months because it's still getting patches for its immune system from breastmilk and they get sick really easily. This is doubly true during covid times to say nothing of the stress and logistics that are dealing with a justnomil character and her coven for hours immediately after birthing a baby. OP's family did the only sane thing since they seem unwilling to sever.

Evil Willow posted:

Die in a national park, Karen. You can wait 5 minutes for your 14,000th lovely Klan Rally scented Yankee Candle.

AITA: For Driving 75mph In Left Lane

quote:

I was in Orange County CA this past weekend driving my minivan.
Cruising about 75mph in the left lane. (Speed limit is 65)
A car came behind me and impatiently flashed their lights and tailgated. Usually I'd just move over, but in this case, I kept it on cruise and ignored them.
I justified it by these conditions:

The far left lane is not a passing lane but an HOV (carpool) lane.
In the carpool lane, I can only legally move in and out of the lane every several miles.

If and when I was able to move over, the "fast" lane was only going 70mph. Which meant I'd have to slow down to let them pass and get stuck in a slower lane for several miles before I could get back into the HOV lane.

There are 4 or 5 other lanes for them to choose from.

I was not holding up traffic, there was only that car behind me.

I got annoyed and set my cruise to 74mph after several miles.

They basically wanted me to either drive faster, illegally change lanes, change lanes (when legal) into slower traffic. None of which, I was willing.

I thought, if it was a real emergency, they could just pass me on the "emergency" lane.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Invisible Clergy posted:

AITA: For Driving 75mph In Left Lane

Yes. There are 8 other lanes for you to cruise in. The left lane is a passing lane.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

An American woman has 1.7 kids on average, assuming a 15% miscarriage rate that's something like 2 pregnancies and 0.3 miscarriages for the average woman (excluding intentional terminations).

The lifetime marriage rate is something like 95%, and plenty of people get married more than once so the average woman probably has like ... 1.3 or 1.5 marriages.

Using MY SPECIAL DAY logic, the sister getting married should cancel her party to support the one who miscarried since that's the rarer event.

Your numbers are way off, according to my doctor every second woman experiences a miscarriage in her life. I'm guessing she counted the earlier ones as well, but still, miscarriages should be at least tied with, if not ahead of, weddings. No excuse there, sister has to go to the wedding while probably still bleeding and in pain.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Cloacamazing! posted:

Your numbers are way off, according to my doctor every second woman experiences a miscarriage in her life. I'm guessing she counted the earlier ones as well, but still, miscarriages should be at least tied with, if not ahead of, weddings. No excuse there, sister has to go to the wedding while probably still bleeding and in pain.

Your doctor is saying 0.5 miscarriages per woman, which implies a 25%29% miscarriage rate (at 1.7 births average). Most estimates are 10-20%, but they're just estimates so your doctor may be right :shrug:

Either way it's still less way common than marriage, not sure what you mean.

But yes, more relevantly that was just a throwaway joke and the bride can go gently caress herself.

AreWeDrunkYet fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Feb 25, 2022

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

MarcusSA posted:

Yes. There are 8 other lanes for you to cruise in. The left lane is a passing lane.

A lot of times the leftmost lane on the freeways around LA is a carpool lane and is frequently separated from the rest of the highway. Op isn't the rear end in a top hat unless he was in it alone in the car

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

rain dogs posted:

A lot of times the leftmost lane on the freeways around LA is a carpool lane and is frequently separated from the rest of the highway. Op isn't the rear end in a top hat unless he was in it alone in the car

If he’s holding up traffic he’s holding up traffic and needs to move his rear end over.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

OP's cruising 15kmph over the speed limit, maybe everybody in the story is a dickhead

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Mx. posted:

OP's cruising 15kmph over the speed limit, maybe everybody in the story is a dickhead

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

therobit posted:

If he’s holding up traffic he’s holding up traffic and needs to move his rear end over.

He literally can't for the vast majority of the carpool lanes, a lot of the time they either have dividers or concrete separating them from the rest of the highway. 75 in the carpool is fine. The other people have the rest of the freeway to do 2fast2furious poo poo on

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

AITA for laughing at a sign language interpreter's facial expressions?

quote:

Yesterday, my (18M) professor showed a video of a government speech with this sign language interpreter who was making these exaggerated facial expressions. It was like looking at some kind of cartoon, and I giggled a bit.

After class, this hard of hearing older student pulled me aside, asking me if I thought her "native language" was funny. I told her it was just the faces the guy was making, and she said, "That's how we convey tone. You really think we sit around making faces just to make you hearing people laugh at us?" I told her to be a little nicer about it and maybe I'd take her points into consideration. She said she was being nice by not disrupting the class to shame me like my generation does, and to just take this as a lesson learned. I told her she was acting like a child, and she walked away, accusing me of insulting her and laughing at disabled people.

AITA? This lady is like 50 and yelling at a teenager for a tiny mistake. For what it's worth, I have slightly muffled hearing in my left ear, and she has hearing aids, so it's not like she's actually deaf.

Edit: I now realize that I was in the wrong, and plan to apologize to her when I see her again. I will leave this post up in case anybody in the future is wondering if it's wrong to laugh at people who use sign language.

quote:

I'm just thankful she didn't call me out in class, but my brother says she was right to approach me in private instead of embarrassing me in front of a couple hundred people. And he said, "You're in the wrong and you know it. You're just using her tone against her as an excuse to admit you're wrong. I bet you wouldn't have done that if she was a guy." (I wouldn't, because I'm 5'4" and have low muscle tone because I kind of spent my childhood on 4chan. Lol.)

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

Mx. posted:

AITA for laughing at a sign language interpreter's facial expressions?

she has hearing aids, so it's not like she's actually deaf

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Child raised by 4chan cannot understand human communication, checks out

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Mx. posted:

Wait what. America's speed limit is 60?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Whorelord posted:

Miles. That's 96 kilometres.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

therobit posted:

He was in the hov lane going 15 over while the next lane was only going 10 over. have you never seen an rear end in a top hat driver who weaves through traffic like a maniac

Whorelord posted:

Mikes per hour, which is 96 kph. Faster if you’re traveling through any of the country’s empty wasteland

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

rain dogs posted:

It sounds like that is the case here and OP is in the lane to the right of the carpool lane and didn't want to merge into the carpool lane because he was alone and he feared getting a ticket. Still, if you're driving slowly enough people are trying to pass you on the right you're going too slow and you should move over one or more lanes to the right. The leftmost non-carpool lane is for passing, no one should be cruising in it for indefinite periods of time.

Mx. posted:

Highway speed limits are often lower than normal flow of traffic so cops can pick any car at random to rob at gunpoint. Abolish highway speed limits; autobahns for all.

Whorelord posted:

Speed limits, like all laws in America, are hyper-regionalized, so highway speeds vary all the way from 55 to 85 on an ~80 mile stretch of highway in Texas's flyoverland called US130. Sometimes the limit is lower because the road curves, there's an elevation change, or similar, but a lot of the time it's so cops can write more tickets or is a total crapshoot. OP mentions the limit was 65, which is fairly common and what most posted highway speed signs are.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Child raised by 4chan cannot understand human communication, checks out
I like how he nakedly admits he was only disrespecting her because she's a woman.

AITA for taking insoles out of my sons shoes.

quote:

My son who is 13 and in middle school is somewhat short. He hasn’t matured yet and he is very self conscious about his height. My wife/ his mom bought him some height insoles. They came with 3 wedges each. He put all 3 of the wedges in each shoe at once. When he put the shoes on, his heels were sticking out of them. When he walked he looked as if he was wearing high heels. My wife noticed and ask me to talk to him. I tried my best to explain it to him and ask him to remove at least 1 of the wedges. He got so defensive and wanted to argue the point. Later that day he had his shoes off, I grabbed his shoes and took 1 wedge out of each shoe. I let him know that I took 1 wedge out and that I only wanted him to wear 2 wedges max. Am I the rear end in a top hat for taking out the wedges? I just don’t want him to wear them to school and get made fun of, but I can’t help but feel that I should just let him be who he wants to be as long as he is happy.

Invisible Clergy fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Feb 25, 2022

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

Whorelord posted:

It seems like in some parts of the US, people can cruise past cops doing 15 over the limit.

Meanwhile in Australia*, the average speed on city/suburban freeways is 5-10 under the speed limit because of numerous fixed and mobile speed cameras and it's not uncommon to get pulled over doing 5km/h over the limit.

*Obviously varies with region and how common speed camera are

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Ziv Zulander posted:

Mikes per hour, which is 96 kph. Faster if you’re traveling through any of the country’s empty wasteland

Yeah I was surprised it was so low considering how straight, long and empty so much of the roads in the USA are. In the UK it's offically 70 for our equivalent of highways but generally people cruise at like 75-80, but you could also go up to 60 miles an hour on this road if you wanted to.

Whorelord fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Feb 25, 2022

Barudak
May 7, 2007

PancakeTransmission posted:

It seems like in some parts of the US, people can cruise past cops doing 15 over the limit.

Meanwhile in Australia*, the average speed on city/suburban freeways is 5-10 under the speed limit because of numerous fixed and mobile speed cameras and it's not uncommon to get pulled over doing 5km/h over the limit.

*Obviously varies with region and how common speed camera are

Usually you can travel ~7-15 kilometers per hour in the US over the posted speed limit, just due to general customs.

Combine this with places where the posted limit is already 135 kph and poo poo gets even wilder.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

* something wrong about the autobahn goes here *

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

What do I do?

quote:

Me and my boyfriend (20M) have been dating almost two years now and we live together, about a year ago I found out he cheated. I was really hurt but I love him so much and nothing happened in person. And not too long ago I found out he cheated again, this time it was in person and with the same girl as before. He admitted it to me, I’m just so lost because I love him so much. He’s apologized a lot and assured me he loves me and not her, that it was over with her. I just don’t know what to do… Cause I love him with all of my heart, feels like I found my soulmate. It hurts to think about life without him.

Hear me out…

quote:

So my boyfriend (if you’ve seen my last post you’d know) cheated on me twice with the same girl. So he gives me free will to his phone to prove his innocence, though I’ve never done it. Until today, I looked and there was nothing…until I got to REDDIT. He’s makes homophobic “jokes”, but I found several comments of him praising guys dicks. Also girls nudes which I don’t like either. I seen this when he was out of the room so when he came back I acted natural and asked to see his phone, he deleted Reddit before showing me and blatantly lied to my face about having it.

Please help I might actually dump him

commentor posted:

I'm sure he's a great guy. The girl he's cheated on you with...twice...seems to agree with you

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

kru posted:

* something wrong about the autobahn goes here *

I heard if you die on the autobahn you die in real life.

AITA for Changing my Name During Study Abroad?

quote:

To be honest, I (20M) like doing weird little pranks. Harmless stuff. So when I discovered I'd be going abroad with a cohort of just 50 people, and that I didn't know any of them besides the guy I'd be rooming with (20M), I thought it would be funny to change my name for the three months I'd spend in Europe. Only conversationally though; I used my real name on all documents and things like that.

All I did was put another name in the "preferred name" field when signing up, and then introduced myself with that name. My real name is pretty average, let's say Patrick. I just put in a weird made up name there, let's say "Marvey". When meeting new people I'd introduce myself as Marvey, and if a teacher referred to me as Patrick on the first day, I'd just say, "Actually, I prefer to be called Marvey".

Kept it up for the past month and a half. My roommate would sometimes accidentally call me Patrick, but nobody really seemed to notice, until last night when he told somebody the truth, that it's not actually the name I go by.

Ever since, word has been spreading around. Most people think that it was super funny what I did, but a few people seem to be genuinely insulted. I think that's kind of an overblown reaction; it's not a big deal, and also if I want to be called by some stupid made up name, I should be allowed to be called by that stupid made up name.

I just want some perspective on whether this is really such a big deal or not. AITA?

tl;dr went by a fake name during a study abroad program, some classmates found out and are annoyed
Should've gone with Pnurtis.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Invisible Clergy posted:

Should've gone with Pnurtis.

if you tell somebody you go by Pnurtis and then they call you Pnurtis, you are no longer lying about going by Pnurtis.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Invisible Clergy posted:

I heard if you die on the autobahn you die in real life.

Same. also if you press the brake, you actually speed up

Invisible Clergy
Sep 25, 2015

kru posted:

Same. also if you press the brake, you actually speed up

You can get on for free, but you can never leave.

WIBTAH For refusing entry to my home to my landloard

quote:

I know the total doesnt sound very good but here me out, I've (25m)in my apartment with my roommate(27m) for about 2 years. We live in the lovely state of Alabama (don't move here sucks) and have been renting pretty from the same person this entire time, not gonna lie we've been late before but we always let her know if we're going to be late and always pay all the late fees however the problem is she likes to just walk in our home whenever. I was taking a shower once and she let herself in NO NOTICE WHATSOEVER and changed the air filter, only texting me afterwards saying I didn't answer the door. Everytime there need to be bug spraying or anything she give MAYBE a 2-3 notice. Me and my roommate are very privet people, not gonna lie we changed the locks w/o telling her because she would just let these people in while we weren't there including our bedrooms. I would have no problem with the spraying but I'M AT loving WORK! I would take off to be there as there are strangers in my home!

She sent out a mass text tonight at 6:53 pm saying there is going to be inspection for her insurance people tomorrow at 10 am, I will once again be at work. However I called my boss and asked if they could open so I could be there to tell them I need at least a 24 hour notice as I thought that was normally required before entering someone's apartment outside of emergency reasons? Would I be the rear end in a top hat to politely tell them to gently caress off when they knock on my door? Sorry for any errors mad as hell typing this in mobile I'm just really mad at always ripping my hair out wondering who's in my house and why the gently caress she can't be decent enough to let us know
How does she keep getting in if he's changed the locks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Invisible Clergy posted:

To be honest, I (20M) like doing weird little pranks

Please call me Steve.

People call him Steve.

lol, owned! What a prank.