Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
doe the movie "friday" starring christ tucker hold up or is it bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It good

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Pretty much every day is fart day for me.
I'm one farting rear end motherfucker.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Sipping an island drink

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i'm sad to announce that the friday thread has been encircled by a night time drop of vdv paratroopers and is now under martial law :(

unfriday vibes will be punishable by death by firing squad during the occupation

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i'm sad to announce that the friday thread has been encircled by a night time drop of vdv paratroopers and is now under martial law :(

unfriday vibes will be punishable by death by firing squad during the occupation

So same as last Friday then? :thunk:

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Friday!!! Let’s loving go oooo

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

It is a Friday

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Elden Ring is out :kingsley:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

beer gas canister posted:

Elden Ring is out :kingsley:

i'm not gonna play it, watch videos, or view photos of it at all :clint:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I watched a friend lose against a boss for 40 minutes last night which has fully charged my soulslike meter for another 5 years

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nice

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

I want a ps5 so fuckin bad

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I didn't sink any piss last Friday because of reasons which escape me.
Saturday on the other hand, I sank a bunch of piss and felt like fuckin dog poo poo the next day. I might either quit or reduce my piss sinking for a while.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

fri-yay

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I'm looking forward to getting home and having some rum and diet coke. Then I'm gonna play a few hours of 7days to die until my sciatica acts up and I go to bed.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

I didn't sink any piss last Friday because of reasons which escape me.
Saturday on the other hand, I sank a bunch of piss and felt like fuckin dog poo poo the next day. I might either quit or reduce my piss sinking for a while.

you can bet your rear end i'm gonna be skulling piss big time tonight. plus more piss on sunday since i'm going ice fishing with the boys :yeah:

should be a good time

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 47 hours!)

I did my grocery shopping today and dang Publix had a couple of fire BOGOs. I cut my Cheerios half and half OG and Honey Nut, so I got a big box of each BOGO. Then I got FOUR bags of Emerald Cashews BOGO. One each Salt & Pepper, Sriracha, Dill Pickle and Jalapeno. Salt & Pepper and Sriracha I've had before and are about what you'd expect, I like them and they are good. The Jalapeno have a decent flavor but aren't actually that spicy and the Dill Pickle are okay, but not great.

Thank you for reading about my nuts on Friday.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

you can bet your rear end i'm gonna be skulling piss big time tonight. plus more piss on sunday since i'm going ice fishing with the boys :yeah:

should be a good time
Hell yeah bro! Where you going fishing at? Simcoe?

I got next week off and have some chores to do around my pad, and gettin' new tires FER MUH TRUCK on Monday, but after that I ain't got nothing planned so might go to the gun club on Wednesday and then maybe do some other manly shut the rest of the week.

gently caress yeah!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gonna go to a restaurant tonight with m'lady

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

I did my grocery shopping today and dang Publix had a couple of fire BOGOs. I cut my Cheerios half and half OG and Honey Nut, so I got a big box of each BOGO. Then I got FOUR bags of Emerald Cashews BOGO. One each Salt & Pepper, Sriracha, Dill Pickle and Jalapeno. Salt & Pepper and Sriracha I've had before and are about what you'd expect, I like them and they are good. The Jalapeno have a decent flavor but aren't actually that spicy and the Dill Pickle are okay, but not great.

Thank you for reading about my nuts on Friday.

that's alotta nuts!!!

wesleywillis posted:

Hell yeah bro! Where you going fishing at? Simcoe?

I got next week off and have some chores to do around my pad, and gettin' new tires FER MUH TRUCK on Monday, but after that I ain't got nothing planned so might go to the gun club on Wednesday and then maybe do some other manly shut the rest of the week.

gently caress yeah!!

yeah man. cook's bay. i've fished a ton but never ice fishing so i'm pretty pumped for the experience

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I don't feel very Friday today. Can someone inject me with some Friday juice?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

that's alotta nuts!!!

yeah man. cook's bay. i've fished a ton but never ice fishing so i'm pretty pumped for the experience

Nice! A guy I used to work with was going up there all the time from Guelph, like every weekend almost. Lots of perch (my favorite fish to eat).
Last time I went ice fishing was on Lake Scugog when I was in college. About 2003 or so. It was like 1000 degrees below zero with wind chills somewhere around the same. We had no shelter, didn't catch any fish but we at least had enough smokes for a few hours.
Lets just say I'm not a fan of ice fishing, but gently caress it, I hope you have fun and catch lots!

I'm more of a fan of parking off a weed bed at sunrise and staying there until I melt from the heat and starve to death.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

Nice! A guy I used to work with was going up there all the time from Guelph, like every weekend almost. Lots of perch (my favorite fish to eat).
Last time I went ice fishing was on Lake Scugog when I was in college. About 2003 or so. It was like 1000 degrees below zero with wind chills somewhere around the same. We had no shelter, didn't catch any fish but we at least had enough smokes for a few hours.
Lets just say I'm not a fan of ice fishing, but gently caress it, I hope you have fun and catch lots!

I'm more of a fan of parking off a weed bed at sunrise and staying there until I melt from the heat and starve to death.

yeah we're hoping to at least catch enough to have a li'l fish fry while we're there. i like the cold so i'll be happy to be there. i'm usually a river angler myself, usually wade the grand and the nith in search of smallies. but this should be fun!

Saalkin posted:

I don't feel very Friday today. Can someone inject me with some Friday juice?

*injects u with an island drink*

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

might get two beers tonight in case i like the first one

styls trill epic
Dec 28, 2021

by sebmojo
Sipping an Island Drink!

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Tito's, soda and lime. Grilled cheese with 21 bean and ham soup from the freezer from 2020. Drying some chile lime garlic jerky. Gonna make it a good one

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

styls trill epic posted:

Sipping an Island Drink!
which island???

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

numberoneposter posted:

which island???

What was the island name that Napoleon got sent to

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

What was the island name that Napoleon got sent to

Corsica

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

No, that isn't right. The one he got banished to

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

No, that isn't right. The one he got banished to

St. Helena

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

seems closer, but, I still don't think it's right

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

styls trill epic posted:

Sipping an Island Drink!

you don't have to drink your own cum when you're not stranded on a deserted island

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

seems closer, but, I still don't think it's right

Elba

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

now your just not trying

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011