Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Stringent posted:

what's up with your usmc funko pop collection?

lost it in the divorce :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

StashAugustine posted:

yes but what if the horrific consequences of insurgency and civil war hurt russia more than europe the us?

There isn’t a good future for Ukraine. :smith:

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Jst0rm posted:

again i have no ability to alter or change this thing in any way. And neither do the people posting in this thread. So dont talk about chicken hawk poo poo when 80% of the posters in this thread think Ukraine should throw away 30 years of independence because russia.
                      \
                       \

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh yeah did we ever get anything more on that plane that was shot down over kiev last night

Most likely cruise missile.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

They didn’t have the same sort of straight-C private school student energy as pick. Too confrontational instead of condescending

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Azathoth posted:

they're not pick, for the record, but the policy from those who do the alt checks is that we don't out who people's alts are unless it's to ban them for evading probes or permas

but yes they are a rereg and know exactly what they are doing

Can you please clean up the thread from dumbass main character posters like j0storm and reik? It makes actually reading the thread loving unberable.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Gripweed posted:

lost it in the divorce :(

:(

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Conspiratiorist posted:

https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1497428829903757319

This is what happens when you gently caress up SEAD-DEAD

Every day it seems crazier that the Russians still don't have air superiority.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

DesertIslandHermit posted:

There isn’t a good future for Ukraine. :smith:

yeah like at this point i don't think a ceasefire is on the table even if russia, ukraine, and nato all got on the same page. everything's hosed

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

500 good dogs posted:

yeah bellingcat reported it

they didn't blow up a hospital though (yet?) they just happen to blow up something outside of one

okay just went to the bellingcat web site and didn’t see this, not sure what’s going on here seems like that would be really big news

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/News4Ukraine/status/1497435957838110724?s=20&t=wv3ULdTy4kib0o6U92lBBQ

wait, I know that photo. It's from 2019.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
The Americans would never lie

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Finally realized what's so weird about all the footage. Absolutely no aerial drone videos, which was the vast majority of what I saw from the middle east

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

no i think he knows

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

yeah this is really embarrasing for russia how they dont have total air superiority at this point.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

hard with portable SAMs

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh yeah did we ever get anything more on that plane that was shot down over kiev last night

It was a Ukrainian SU-27.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

do we even know what the russian objective or intention is here, like are they doing an iraq war occupation and replacement of government or are they just going to annex the russian speaking regions and gently caress off? I haven't heard anything from them beyond putin saying occupation wasn't on the table in the war declaration, and it's not like that means anything

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

its like he wants to be captured or hit with a smart bomb jesus christ

Honestly the fact that he's actually out there fighting puts him literally miles above every single western politician I can think of

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

okay just went to the bellingcat web site and didn’t see this, not sure what’s going on here seems like that would be really big news

https://twitter.com/christogrozev/status/1497185553288241152

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Ukrainian SU-27

https://twitter.com/Caucasuswar/status/1497077909751746609

https://twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1497076940372594700

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

"gently caress you Russian Warship" is not the own you think it is given what happened a few seconds later.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Grapplejack posted:

Honestly the fact that he's actually out there fighting puts him literally miles above every single western politician I can think of

He wants to repeat the Franco Prussian war

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

the bitcoin of weed posted:

do we even know what the russian objective or intention is here, like are they doing an iraq war occupation and replacement of government or are they just going to annex the russian speaking regions and gently caress off? I haven't heard anything from them beyond putin saying occupation wasn't on the table in the war declaration, and it's not like that means anything

The Georgian war is your best guide here

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Decapitate the government, put in a puppet state, negotiate a demilitarization and perpetual neutrality treaty with Ukraine, land bridge from russia to crimea.

Conspiratiorist
Nov 12, 2015

17th Separate Kryvyi Rih Tank Brigade named after Konstantin Pestushko
Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth sixth some day

Oh, that's different from the one I was thinking of, that crashed near an apartment building.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

mcclay posted:

Can you please clean up the thread from dumbass main character posters like j0storm and reik? It makes actually reading the thread loving unberable.

Seems like you should take it to QCS

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

at the very least they want ukraine entirely demilitarized

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Decapitate the government, put in a puppet state, negotiate a demilitarization and perpetual neutrality treaty with Ukraine.

Force Ukraine to declare responsibility for Chernobyl

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Jst0rm posted:

Ukraine should throw away 30 years of independence because russia.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wow would you look at that

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

mcclay posted:

Reik seems okay, he's just ... Reik.

jstorm needs to calm down and stop arguing with the whole thread at once, if they can't be normal in here, they're gonna keep getting probes until they either start being normal or leave the thread.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/1497408298869473282?s=20&t=wv3ULdTy4kib0o6U92lBBQ

Every English language tweet I see celebrating Ukrainian resistance sees them as the geopolitics version of RBG. At least hoping they kill Russians reflects some material reality, however bloodthirsty it may be for people far removed from the conflict. Hoping Ukraine gets some sick burns in on Putin is just confusing?

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

Kill All Cops posted:

Seems like you should take it to QCS

Looks like I don't need too, good luck on your next attempt though :)

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

Azathoth posted:

Reik seems okay, he's just ... Reik.

jstorm needs to calm down and stop arguing with the whole thread at once, if they can't be normal in here, they're gonna keep getting probes until they either start being normal or leave the thread.

no one could've forseen this happening

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLmtPwYbS2M&t=262s

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

Decapitate the government, put in a puppet state, negotiate a demilitarization and perpetual neutrality treaty with Ukraine, land bridge from russia to crimea.

This really doesn't seem feasible unless they're planning on hanging around to fight all the nazi insurgents and also regular insurgents which seems like a bad move strategically

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

"gently caress you Russian Warship" is not the own you think it is given what happened a few seconds later.

just accept that it was badass instead of trying to be a sarcastic know it all all the time

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

THS2 posted:

so you think that Germany should have won as quickly as possible in WW2?

germany wanted to literally enslave and subsequently exterminate all slavs

a war of national liberation, workers struggle, anti-imperial struggles are heroic

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
woke up and already tired :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niedar
Apr 21, 2010

Conspiratiorist posted:

https://twitter.com/michaeldweiss/status/1497428829903757319

This is what happens when you gently caress up SEAD-DEAD

Still don't believe a word of anything not backed up by picture/video evidence or admitted by both sides. Just way too much false info.