Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Emergency pod dropped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Carl found another kitten

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

your poison kennel is making heaven too loving crowded

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Carl Zha will not stop until his loving care defies the call of God

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Carl Zha will not stop until his loving care defies the call of God

mewbris

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Carl Zha doing President Bartlet's curse against God in perfect Mandarin.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

So episode 318, the one I'm interested in given current events, is locked behind a Patreon paywall.

Is there any chance this episode will be hosted for free viewing on another platform?

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

The Demilich posted:

So episode 318, the one I'm interested in given current events, is locked behind a Patreon paywall.

Is there any chance this episode will be hosted for free viewing on another platform?

They will definitely make it free at some point.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

The Demilich posted:

Check the cspam podcast thread. But most likely they will put it on their YouTube or Facebook page.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Victory Position posted:

I think every single one of them felt like they ran through a brick wall when they heard
yeah instead they should apologize to melinda haring

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The Demilich posted:

google it if on pc, otherwise ? xaris posts in the podcast thread

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

The Demilich posted:

Here's a link to the RSS feed, can plug it into a podcast app or go directly to the file there. Pretty sure it should work, I got it from the CSPAM podcast thread and it's how I've been listening to the episodes

Mod edit: don't post filez

Somebody has issued a correction as of 18:49 on Feb 26, 2022

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Don't post the :filez: in this thread, man. Take it to PMs or something.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i didn't watch putin's speech but the way ames described how putin humiliated his foreign intelligence chief made me look it up

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1496254648776335361

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

i didn't watch putin's speech but the way ames described how putin humiliated his foreign intelligence chief made me look it up

I wonder if it would be as scary if I spoke their language. Leaning toward "yes, it would".

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

TenementFunster posted:

yeah instead they should apologize to melinda haring

let's not go too far

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Big restaurant scene in goodfellas vibes

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Big restaurant scene in goodfellas vibes

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Mayman10 posted:

Here's a link to the RSS feed, can plug it into a podcast app or go directly to the file there. Pretty sure it should work, I got it from the CSPAM podcast thread and it's how I've been listening to the episodes

Mod edit: don't post filez

don't post filez ffs

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Azathoth posted:

don't post filez ffs

That's just an rss feed lmfao

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

That's just an rss feed lmfao

isn't it to a private feed that normally you have to pay to access?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Yes.

The Demilich, if you send me a PM I'll hook you up with the emergency episode.

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

Sorry, thought since it gets posted in the podcast thread it was fine.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

They can do whatever they like, but I don't want this thread taking money out of John's hazard pay.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
IF you can afford it in these crazy times, the podcast is worth the money. The community is pretty fun too. John Dolan wished me happy birthday on facebook once and that was pretty cool

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

you can get at the episodes for one dollar a month, though you won’t get an RSS feed so you’ll have to download them manually or listen in the patreon app.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
RNW and TrueAnon are the best deals going in podcasts

also cum town, obviously.

john AKA gary is very deserving of your goon nix

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i will continue to steal the podcast as well as groceries and clothes

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

i say swears online posted:

i will continue to steal the podcast as well as groceries and clothes
mods please probate this poster for a month for the posting crime of stealing from posting hero John Dolan

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the PR coup would be worth it, i would retreat to the hills and recruit

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Holy poo poo I just listened to the entirety of the EMERGENCY episode and all I got from it is that they very much want to kiss and hug Putin but they don't want to alienate their subscribers

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Holy poo poo I just listened to the entirety of the EMERGENCY episode and all I got from it is that they very much want to kiss and hug Putin but they don't want to alienate their subscribers

that was not at all the impression i got?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I did think it was surprising when Mark said Tsar Putina is an unparalleled strategic genius, but he would know more than me.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

StashAugustine posted:

that was not at all the impression i got?

Well good for them, then! In our current climate the best you can be is supporting everyone equally and I'm glad their mealy mouthed bullshit reached a wide audience

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Well good for them, then! In our current climate the best you can be is supporting everyone equally and I'm glad their mealy mouthed bullshit reached a wide audience

i didn't even get that impression- they're criticizing nato but i definitely had the takeaway that putin is responsible for an awful war he didn't need?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Teriyaki Hairpiece is the kind of chump who would've fought in WW1.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

hahahaha

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

source my quotes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

lol what