Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Oh. This is just her Thing, apparently.

https://twitter.com/IAMannalynnemcc/status/1266808438048329730

#GeoreFloyd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

i can be your angle or yuor dictator

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Amazing acting, putting herself in the mindset of president brackets but good and also Putin brackets mum brackets but good

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

How can things be this dumb? Maybe we are living in a simulation after all

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
BuzzFeed likes em dumb.

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

DreadUnknown posted:

BuzzFeed likes em dumb.

Who doesn't like em dumb? Would a single goon have a partner if nobody liked em dumb

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Regarding Cardi B, entertainers of any form will be told their opinion is worthless and will be judged more harshly for trying to have an opionion if they're POC. See football as another example.

There's a very long history of minorities being objectified as entertainment while being lectured about knowing their place and keeping quiet, especially in the United States and ultimately any country that emulates American cultural ans societal dynamics.

"Just because we let you perform for us doesn't mean we think you're equal to us. You're a consumable, and saying things I don't like ruins my fun"

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

some people's narcissism is insane

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I can see myself becoming a dictator

Oh no wait I was thinking of a dick taster

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Brawnfire posted:

I can see myself becoming a dictator

Oh no wait I was thinking of a dick taster

I love Richard Potatoes personally.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
I just don’t see her having been able to rise to the top of the intelligence community and then parlay that into absolute power.

Or leading a military coup, which seems to be the other way to become a dictator.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

There's always an option of getting the popular vote, then changing the constitution.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Depends on how you look at it.

Is a cult leader not a dictator?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

AlbieQuirky posted:

I just don’t see her having been able to rise to the top of the intelligence community and then parlay that into absolute power.

Or leading a military coup, which seems to be the other way to become a dictator.

You could get yourself appointed by the CIA.

Pit bull was angling for Cuba and while she is no Mr. Worldwide it’s worth a shot

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean to be fair the logistics from a foreign power invading from a long long way away versus your next door neighbor is pretty big

Ukraine can’t really grind them out

Vietnam has also spent centuries resisting Chinese invasions and occupations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm disturbed by the amount of people I'm seeing saying this is the first war in Europe since 1945. And they're not young people either.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm disturbed by the amount of people I'm seeing saying this is the first war in Europe since 1945. And they're not young people either.

Judging by how many of our elected leaders seem to think Russia is still communist, I'm wondering if we can blame Nintendo or Wayne's World or something for freezing a whole generation's brains in carbonite

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Data Graham posted:

Judging by how many of our elected leaders seem to think Russia is still communist, I'm wondering if we can blame Nintendo or Wayne's World or something for freezing a whole generation's brains in carbonite

Reagan told them all they never needed to think about anything ever again, and they shut their brains down permanently in accordance.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Picnic Princess posted:

Somebody do the meme with the guy looking at the other girl and put Bosnia as the disgusted girl and Ukraine as the new hotness.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

PetraCore posted:

I mean sounds like they were pretty lucky if they lived so maybe they shouldn't complain about losing the mansion.

But...the eggs.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Data Graham posted:

Why is everyone still stuck in the geopolitical mindset of 1989

Did history end or something

I just want you to know that this wasn't wasted and I appreciate it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

But...the eggs.

They were knocked down to sixth

Sixth!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Is that the fake Central American mystic prodigy weirdo?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

steinrokkan posted:

No Eddie Murphy is an american comedian and film star.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

steinrokkan posted:

No it's this person

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Scratch Monkey posted:

No it's this person

Oh yes, that's the fake Central American mystic prodigy weirdo

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

kazil posted:

No Eddie Murphy is an american comedian and film star.

It's also not Eddie Murphy in the Roll Safe gif.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

All of you give me your phones and go to your rooms

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I would be somehow less angry at this if it were less accurate.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I… don’t know who Pete is

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

CharlestheHammer posted:

Pete Davidson, a weird SNL cast member who Kim Kardashian is dating now.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

CharlestheHammer posted:

Most things related to him are good sources of IoSM. He drives random dudes crazy because he's "ugly" and "awkward", but keeps ending up with very pretty ladies like Kim, Ariana Grande, or Kate Beckinsale.

Do you remember a couple months ago (in this thread) where people were posting tweets comparing pics of Joe Rogan and a pale skinny tattooed dude? That's Pete.

I think he's funny, and that can go a long way. :shrug:

Read After Burning has a new favorite as of 19:59 on Feb 26, 2022

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Oh I do know that guy, he has a popular character on SNL and they ran him into the ground.

As is SNLs way

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'm sure he's just a good listener, laughs at your jokes, and can blow out your back walls like a shotgun.

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/bulkUSBchargers/status/1497646152304537603

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Read After Burning posted:

Most things related to him are good sources of IoSM. He drives random dudes crazy because he's "ugly" and "awkward", but keeps ending up with very pretty ladies like Kim, Ariana Grande, or Kate Beckinsale.

Do you remember a couple months ago (in this thread) where people were posting tweets comparing pics of Joe Rogan and a pale skinny tattooed dude? That's Pete.

I think he's funny, and that can go a long way. :shrug:

One of my favourite things about Pete Davidson is that, when he was dating Kate Beckinsale, the gossip rags asked him what it was like being in a relationship with such an age gap, to which he replied "I dunno, I've only been with her a few weeks; why don't you ask Leo DiCaprio or Donald Trump instead?"

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/CathyReisenwitz/status/1497595545715724288?t=c3qQ43BfWuVsKp-dJZesqg&s=19

https://twitter.com/CathyReisenwitz/status/1497598259979821058?t=4_cw-M4cT3ei_BDbq0Y8lg&s=19

The rare 0-like ratio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I know it's not the most glaring thing, but "warm fries" is the dumbest part of this for me.