Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

god he's such a clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
lamo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

god he's such a clown

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

etalian posted:

You know Trumo is going to make low Energy Sleepy Joe stories like this part of his campaign ads in 2024.

Trumo would have made better deals with Putin

why are people still doing this voldemort crap

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Americans across the whole political spectrum overwhelmingly support legal weed and more stimmies. But somehow that poo poo is just a complete nonstarter for both parties. Hmmmmmm almost like the representative democracy isn't representing the people

it's representative corporatocracy :ssh:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the US is a coulrocracy

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

god he's such a clown

Sleepy Joe said he was this best pick due his years of experience.

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Americans across the whole political spectrum overwhelmingly support legal weed and more stimmies. But somehow that poo poo is just a complete nonstarter for both parties. Hmmmmmm almost like the representative democracy isn't representing the people

Sometimes what people want isn't the best for them, that's why the US isn't a democracy but a representative republic. The sober, serious, wise, incorruptably principled leaders in the House and Senate along with the President have to do what's right for the nation not what the unwashed mob howls for.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Lmao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

why are people still doing this voldemort crap

Forget it, Hovercraft. They're from the Trump thread.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Permas doth protest too much

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

lookin' good (for the democrats' destruction in 2022)

also who the gently caress are the 10% of republicans that approve of biden? my best guess is the actually rich ones that aren't true believers in the culture war poo poo and just want lower taxes and were actually satisfied with "nothing will fundamentally change" which biden actually delivered on in spades. but i'd be surprised if it accounts for the whole 10% of them

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

also who the gently caress are the 10% of republicans that approve of biden? my best guess is the actually rich ones that aren't true believers in the culture war poo poo and just want lower taxes and were actually satisfied with "nothing will fundamentally change" which biden actually delivered on in spades. but i'd be surprised if it accounts for the whole 10% of them

Maybe they approve of Biden making their party look good by comparison?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

yeah guessing "fiscally conservative socially liberal" clowns who turned on trump and are happy with Biden doing nothing

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

SorePotato posted:

yeah guessing "fiscally conservative socially liberal" clowns who turned on trump and are happy with Biden doing nothing

You also have the "I don't know how polls work" and the "lol say random numbers" contingents too. That's at least a couple percent each.

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

A friend of mine calls himself an Eisenhower Republican and really likes Biden. His litmus test for whether or not he likes politicians is how dignified they appear and how much they respect norms and decorum. He insists on holding the Republican label in spite of despising almost all of the modern GOP because he’s from the Great Plains and considers it a key part of his regional identity.

He can’t be the only one.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
the democrats are going to get destroyed in 2022 because Biden went too far left

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

ProperGanderPusher posted:

A friend of mine calls himself an Eisenhower Republican and really likes Biden. His litmus test for whether or not he likes politicians is how dignified they appear and how much they respect norms and decorum. He insists on holding the Republican label in spite of despising almost all of the modern GOP because he’s from the Great Plains and considers it a key part of his regional identity.

The southern democrats had their identity so wrapped up with the party that they were part of the new deal coalition until they were reminded that ideologically they don't align with northern democrats at all. I think that regionalist view of party politics still exists in a surprising number of places

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

ProperGanderPusher posted:

I feel like this is the exact demographic that Democrats are trying to woo? Like, the only difference between the two is whether they vote Democrat or Republican, so the establishment Democrats are convinced they can flip them - not realizing that their Republican vote is as identitarian as their own Democrat vote (which they also don't realize is identitarian).

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

jemand posted:

You also have the "I don't know how polls work" and the "lol say random numbers" contingents too. That's at least a couple percent each.

Don't forget the 1% of Republican voters who willingly self identified as white supremacists but voted for Ben Carson.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
If I remember right something like 2% of dems voting for Clinton in '16 believed in pizzagate, like at the time that they voted

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Kazzah posted:

If I remember right something like 2% of dems voting for Clinton in '16 believed in pizzagate, like at the time that they voted

Tbf running an international child smuggling ring requires actual competence. Could you imagine Joe Brandon doing adrenochrome harvesting?

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Kazzah posted:

Mook: lets get out in front of pizzagate, but lets not throw out the baby with the bathwater. for every person with morals we lose, we'll pick up three pedophiles in washington dc. and you can repeat that in new york and san francisco

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Kazzah posted:

It was a poll that included the question "Is Hillary Clinton an actual demon"

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

docbeard posted:

It was a poll that included the question "Is Hillary Clinton an actual demon"

hard yes

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I feel like demonic infiltrators would have remembered to campaign in Wisconsin.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

docbeard posted:

I feel like demonic infiltrators would have remembered to campaign in Wisconsin.

Interviewing an imp after the loss and he just starts crying saying it was her turn.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Kazzah posted:

something like 2% of clinton voters in florida for '16 polled that they believed that she was a literal demon from hell

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
i guess if demons actually exist it's not a bad idea to get on its good side

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

oscarthewilde posted:

i guess if demons actually exist it's not a bad idea to get on its good side

i guess technically since hell/demons/devil sit in exact opposite to god/saints/church, i think that means there aren't pedophiles amongst demons.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I mean I'd vote for a literal biblical demon before I ever did a Democrat. That's just harm reduction.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
Remembering the 2016 GOP Primary when a state poll revealed a majority either thought Ted Cruz was the Zodiac killer or weren't sure.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

docbeard posted:

the essence of demonic power is chaos

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Summoning one of those super smart devils to correctly consolidate my data centers

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Subvisual Haze posted:

Remembering the 2016 GOP Primary when a state poll revealed a majority either thought Ted Cruz was the Zodiac killer or weren't sure.

Well that why they voted for non Zodiac Killer Trump.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Ted Cruz is a time-travelling assassin responsible for every single unresolved murder in the past 60 years

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
can't say i'm super on board with the demons' "mandatory skin flaying" policy, but i'm definitely a huge fan of their "ending this wretched existence" one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lmfao, just drop the sealed lead-lined coffin into the pit and cover it in concrete already

https://twitter.com/ArthurDelaneyHP...ingawful.com%2F

https://i.imgur.com/jJmiG2h.mp4

ex post facho has issued a correction as of 21:47 on Feb 28, 2022