Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Fem Au Ra should've been the concept art and not uugu bait. They would've had six packs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Rhonne posted:

Graphics update should add a muscle slider to all races.

Especially Lalas.

Give male Highlanders an rear end slider

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
A "Where do you work out?" slider and one side says AT THE GYM and the other says AT THE LIBRARY.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Limsa Lominsa vs Sharlayan

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

max muscle and nerd glasses

the WoL is a master of all arts

aers
Feb 15, 2012

muscle slider can be implemented with skin texture work rather than the editing of 10000 3D models that would be required for an rear end slider so maybe they'll do it

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Also make Sadu buff.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Leal posted:

Fem Au Ra should've been the concept art and not uugu bait. They would've had six packs

I can't imagine buff Yugiri. Or buff Kurenai.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Ferrinus posted:

A "Where do you work out?" slider and one side says AT THE GYM and the other says AT THE LIBRARY.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
Library.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I wonder what the Deep Dungeon for Endwalker will be. Or the Trial series.

I feel like the easy answers to both would be the Lunar Subterrane and the Four Archfiends, but I suppose time will tell.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Ferrinus posted:

A "Where do you work out?" slider and one side says WOLVES' DEN and the other says THE STUDIUM.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Regalingualius posted:

At least Alphinaud’s half has some (mostly dark) comic relief

Just finished this up and Alph's line reading during this part is so good

Hell yeah get his rear end

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Regalingualius posted:

At least Alphinaud’s half has some (mostly dark) comic relief

Take a shower, stinky.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Waffleman_ posted:

Take a shower, stinky.

Alisaie would have been drying her hair by now. :colbert:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

Just finished this up and Alph's line reading during this part is so good

Hell yeah get his rear end

You can tell it's the first time Vauthry has ever had anyone talk back to him because it genuinely takes him three minutes to realize Alphinaud insulted him.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

I wonder what the Deep Dungeon for Endwalker will be.

I just hope it doesn't tie into PotD/HoH or have a stupid RNG equipment upgrade gimmick.

(it's going to and I'm going to be annoyed and pine for how good Bozja was as a leveling locale for the entire expac)

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Kyrosiris posted:

I just hope it doesn't tie into PotD/HoH or have a stupid RNG equipment upgrade gimmick.

(it's going to and I'm going to be annoyed and pine for how good Bozja was as a leveling locale for the entire expac)

Should have everything to 90 already. :colbert:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is it possible to do wall to wall pulls during Trusts?

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

No. 2 groups is about all they can handle.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

I don't believe they AOE, so it'd be bleh.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Failboattootoot posted:

No. 2 groups is about all they can handle.

Bleh indeed, might as well just use trust to skip DPS queues.

Thanks y'all

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Finally made it past the door boss tonight, Act 2 is hurting my head.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

I don't know about the ShB dungeons, but I did it as PLD in all of the EW dungeons except the level 90 one, that was the only one they couldn't keep me alive for. I even did the huge wall pull at the end of the 81 dungeon, though I think the only reason I survived there was I had Alisae and she'll throw out heals too if you need it. (I didn't run with Alisae for the 83 dungeon, so I did split up the last section there into two pulls.) The damage was actually pretty respectable. There was enough incidental AoE alongside my own that we killed everything in the time it took to kill 3, sometimes 4, individual mobs.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

No tank was joining our P1S group so I swapped over for a first time doing that. Lots more nervous about it than I had to be, after a couple of stutters getting everyone standing in the right place we cleared it fine. I never even got pushed into a deathwall, though one was about a pixel short of it.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

In EW dungeons they do AoE. Here's Urianger not loving around in a trash pull in either the 83 or 85 dungeon:

Bleh indeed, might as well just use trust to skip DPS queues.
ShB dungeons takes like 30-35 minutes per run with trusts but because of the aforementioned change in EW dungeon trust AI, you can get EW dungeons down around 20 minutes. IMO it's totally worth it to use trusts for leveling DPS jobs if you don't have a healer or tank friend to speed up your queues. You also get the option of going afk on trash pulls; pull two groups, go do something else for up to 10 minutes (afk timer still exists), repeat, kill boss, do it all over again

Fiye
Nov 23, 2021

No one can hide anything from me.
Your heart is in plain sight to me.
Had a run on P3S where we wiped to the boss with less than 3k HP.

That poo poo hurt

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Onean posted:

I don't know about the ShB dungeons, but I did it as PLD in all of the EW dungeons except the level 90 one, that was the only one they couldn't keep me alive for. I even did the huge wall pull at the end of the 81 dungeon, though I think the only reason I survived there was I had Alisae and she'll throw out heals too if you need it. (I didn't run with Alisae for the 83 dungeon, so I did split up the last section there into two pulls.) The damage was actually pretty respectable. There was enough incidental AoE alongside my own that we killed everything in the time it took to kill 3, sometimes 4, individual mobs.

For the record it's the first ShB dungeon and when you first get access to trusts that my issue popped up. I would do the huge pull, get to the wall, and then just melt even with my mitts on, I was GNB so that might have contributed. I also swear the team didn't even catch up to me when I tried to do a huge pull again and got to the wall.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

iPodschun posted:

In EW dungeons they do AoE. Here's Urianger not loving around in a trash pull in either the 83 or 85 dungeon:

Oh drat.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I have come across a true challenge like no other.

It took me too many attempts to realize I was missing the exclamation point when summoning Feo Ul :negative:

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

BTW if you're exchanging scrips for materia and you didn't do them when current, remember you have to unlock each Splendors Vendor to get their relevant items on the list. A guildy was trying to get his alt VIIs and it turns out he'd missed the Stormblood one.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

For the record it's the first ShB dungeon and when you first get access to trusts that my issue popped up. I would do the huge pull, get to the wall, and then just melt even with my mitts on, I was GNB so that might have contributed. I also swear the team didn't even catch up to me when I tried to do a huge pull again and got to the wall.

Yeah, for the ShB dungeons I wasn't sure how the system really played, so even though I still used it for story/lore reasons (and as a PLD) I just single-pulled.

As for the team keeping up with you, that is a problem even into EW. I was still able to do wall pulls, like I said, I just had to actually turn around after grabbing the last group and run back to the NPCs instead of waiting for them at the wall. They will eventually catch up, especially whoever's healing, but they're still NPCs and don't really react until their target gets out of range even if you've left ages ago and are pretty much if not already dead.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I have come across a true challenge like no other.

It took me too many attempts to realize I was missing the exclamation point when summoning Feo Ul :negative:

:rip:

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

All the time I spent working on armorer and adjacent crafting professions instead of leveling my DoW class has paid off.

Reject Catgirl
Embrace Armor

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Tonight, Heavensward gives whole new meanings to the term "failson."

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

Also make Sadu buff.

She talks buff but she's a thaumaturge aka library nerd

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Qwertycoatl posted:

She talks buff but she's a thaumaturge aka library nerd

In this life, perhaps. But some of her previous incarnations were bound to have been buff, and the soul remembers :colbert:

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
:rip: Stormblood

https://twitter.com/Kougaon_/status/1497988340167200783

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
the fourth one is actually the face you make during ARR :evilbuddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

And now Stormblood is trending on Twitter.