Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Fleetwood posted:

I can't find it but isn't the WEF where Hillary went to tell Africans that it's time to get over slavery and Obama said Africans don't deserve air conditioners?

wasnt even WEF, Obama went to Africa to turn-tut Africans out of nowhere lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

skipmyseashells posted:

wasnt even WEF, Obama went to Africa to turn-tut Africans out of nowhere lmfao
it's not out of nowhere, it's his family business

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Now golly, why's THIS belong in the Epstein thread~?
https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1496511215719399431

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
If the premise is that he knows no 'new ways' are coming then it is pretty lovely, otoh this seems like maybe something for the pro nuke homunculi to glom onto if the emphasis is on the producing energy part

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

this was nuts, put it in a movie where Vin Diesel reprises his role as Xander Cage immediately.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

quote:

Khalid Yamadayev presided over a political table in the smaller of the two halls (the music was in the other) along with Vakha the drunken wrestler, the Ingush parliamentarians, a member of the Federation Council who is also a nanophysicist and has lectured in Silicon Valley, and Gadzhi's cousin Ismail Alibekov, a submariner first rank naval captain now serving at the General Staff in Moscow.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

lmao

quote:

The couple's entry was the signal for the emcee to roll into high gear, and after a few toasts the Piter "gypsies" began their performance. (The next day one of Gadzhi's houseguests sneered, "Some gypsies! The bandleader was certainly Jewish, and the rest of them were blonde." There was some truth to this, but at least the two dancing girls appeared to be Roma.)

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

I've not looked into it in any detail and what I have seen seems tenuous.

There was a mystery virus in a retirement home not a million miles from Ft Detrick. It broke out mid-2019 and exhibited very similar symptoms to Covid. edit: about 45 miles from the base.

'Respiratory outbreak' being investigated at retirement community after 54 residents fall ill

In late October 2019, the World Military Games were hosted by Wuhan. The conspiracy is that American military personnel were inoculated at Ft Detrick prior to flying out there and may have been deliberately infected.

The games started October 18, the same date that the John Hopkins Center for Health Security partnered with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to host what I think was some kind of war game scenario called Event 201. This involved role-playing how to handle a mass pandemic in the event that a highly infectious novel coronavirus jumped species, specifically from bats to pigs and then to humans.

https://therequestor.substack.com/p/is-wuhan-a-red-herring

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Am I the only one sick of society allowing pedophile nazis to get everything they loving want?
https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/1496306236186365955

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

staticman posted:

Am I the only one sick of society allowing pedophile nazis to get everything they loving want?

As you've likely heard, at the set-up for a BLM protest in Portland recently, some fash dickhead killed a middle aged woman and shot several other people before being non-lethally shot by an armed protestor. The police tried to press felonies on the person who defended the crowd, and tried to push an angle that the initial shooter was, like, this confused and aggrieved homeowner who couldn't deal with the noise and things "escalated." Then it comes out from the dude's roommate that he's a psycho reactionary furry incel who would never shut up about how badly he wanted to gun down "antifa commies."

In Sacramento a couple days ago, Proud Boys were all over the place hanging "WE ARE EVERYWHERE, WE WILL HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK" banners over freeways. A local independent news team went to film it and one of the PBs chased them down and beat them with a 4 foot baton. The cops are doing nothing.

loving dark times right now.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
P sure the cops are still doing what they are meant to do it's just maybe not what you think or want

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

That's... true :smithicide:

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

If I was Ghislaine I'd be pretty worried this particular Friday.

It would be a shame if she happened to fall into a spiral of depression and kneel too hard while everyone is busy reporting on some war.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

If I was Ghislaine I'd be pretty worried this particular Friday.

It would be a shame if she happened to fall into a spiral of depression and kneel too hard while everyone is busy reporting on some war.

you don't get the feeling she's on the rung above Jeffrey and Jean-Luc?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

mdemone posted:

No doubt, dumb dudes are always getting played thinking they are in charge

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

mdemone posted:

that she's still alive is a pretty solid indication that no one she could expose has any particular fears of her ever talking

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Azathoth posted:

that she's still alive is a pretty solid indication that no one she could expose has any particular fears of her ever talking

Robert was Mossad, do I have that right?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

mdemone posted:

if not an agent then certainly an asset, yes

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Azathoth posted:

if not an agent then certainly an asset, yes

ah! well, nevertheless.

if GM ever met Jolly West, I kinda don't want to know about it.

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
Biden's secret

https://twitter.com/CanariesBlue/status/1449865871577554948

It seems relevant to today:
(The tweet and account in the screenshot got nuked after posting this)

https://twitter.com/Serendipityy45/status/1496864609948430337

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

:staredog:

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

if i wanted to contain the spread of biological weapons i probably wouldn't hit the labs in which they were contained with high explosives tbh

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Most stuff doesn't survive very well outside a host so if you blow it up...

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Most stuff doesn't survive very well outside a host so if you blow it up...

it's a good thing people never use animals as models for pathogen studies, then

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

V. Illych L. posted:

it's a good thing people never use animals as models for pathogen studies, then

You've just got to blow it up really really well

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

mdemone posted:

Robert was a KGB/MI6/Mossad triple agent

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

the only thing mysterious about his death is how the agencies managed to settle on who would get to kill him

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

V. Illych L. posted:

if i wanted to contain the spread of biological weapons i probably wouldn't hit the labs in which they were contained with high explosives tbh
You could maybe sanitize it with massive thermobaric warheads. If you assume that info is correct and they're hitting bioweapon labs, that kind of facility is built to prevent accidental release of biological agents. Attacking with conventional weapons is throwing caution to the wind and hoping for the best. It would be a lot more damaging to leak intelligence confirming that they exist with a lot less risk. Snowden still has enough credibility that he could release it with some carefully worded language about a source in the FSB who fears retaliation and make it world news within the hour, or he could pass it along to someone like Greenwald who's still pretty well regarded overall.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Excelzior posted:

the only thing mysterious about his death is how the agencies managed to settle on who would get to kill him

rock/бумага/שער

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
That alleged strategy doesn't seem to make any sense for either party involved, but I kinda zoned out after a while.

GWBBQ posted:

he could pass it along to someone like Greenwald who's still pretty well regarded overall.

He blamed the Russian invasion of Ukraine on America this morning so I'm pretty sure he's already on that.

Wasabi the J has issued a correction as of 01:50 on Feb 27, 2022

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

GWBBQ posted:

You could maybe sanitize it with massive thermobaric warheads. If you assume that info is correct and they're hitting bioweapon labs, that kind of facility is built to prevent accidental release of biological agents. Attacking with conventional weapons is throwing caution to the wind and hoping for the best. It would be a lot more damaging to leak intelligence confirming that they exist with a lot less risk. Snowden still has enough credibility that he could release it with some carefully worded language about a source in the FSB who fears retaliation and make it world news within the hour, or he could pass it along to someone like Greenwald who's still pretty well regarded overall.
Pierre Omidyar has shuttered the Snowden archives and Greenwald is on thiel/PayPal Mafia payroll, look up who funds all these alternate media ventures he keeps promoting

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Being edward snowden has to be an existential nightmare right

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Like you literally torch your life trying to do the right thing, you become persona non grata in your own homeland, to try and get the truth out there to only find out just how many heads the hydra has

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Got in a truly aggravating conversation on Twitter today with some fuckin boomer who was like "Snowden is a traitor because he ran to hide with our enemy instead of taking responsibility and making his case to the courts." People are dumb as loving rocks about this stuff.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
In one sense I think its a bit liberating. Snowden already did his part. That it didn't stop the panopticon is hardly his fault.

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Riot Bimbo posted:

Being edward snowden has to be an existential nightmare right

for whom the bell tolls, sword of damocles etc

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
https://twitter.com/ConditorCancri/status/1497679851251281932

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

SlimGoodbody posted:

Got in a truly aggravating conversation on Twitter today

found the problem

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

Centrist Committee posted:

found the problem

You're not wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Watching that John Oliver interview with Snowden was great because you can see Snowdens heart break after watching how basically no one cared or listened to his leaks