Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Lister posted:

Here's one more thing - you can catch that Rey ignites the saber, but then puts it down to pick up the actual combat prop

https://twitter.com/Drunk3po_Joay/status/1497217987421605893

I found the unedited clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Med9Kjl-CXw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

"Sometimes I feel very sorry for Kylo. Sometimes I wish he'd win a duel."

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Milo and POTUS posted:

..is that pete davidson?

It's the Pete Davidson of the 00's, Dax Shepard

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

priznat posted:

Didn’t Kirstie Alley become some kevin sorbo level shithead.

Yeah she got them brainworms real good

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
What happened to Dax Shepard? Is he just being a homebody for Kristen Bell these days?

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

General Dog posted:

"Sometimes I feel very sorry for Kylo. Sometimes I wish he'd win a duel."

Holy poo poo lmao

If he won a duel, there wouldn’t be anymore Rey. You wouldn’t like that would you?

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

priznat posted:

Holy poo poo lmao

If he won a duel, there wouldn’t be anymore Rey. You wouldn’t like that would you?

they managed to ahve darth vader win every duel and still not kill luke sky walker

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Arc Hammer posted:

What happened to Dax Shepard? Is he just being a homebody for Kristen Bell these days?

He had this innovative idea to start a podcast where he talks with a guest

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

SilvergunSuperman posted:

He had this innovative idea to start a podcast where he talks with a guest

What a revolutionary concept.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Arc Hammer posted:

That's what I would be doing tbh

a quick wikipedia search says these days he's wearing berets and starring in Paw Patrol: The Movie as the voice of Ruben

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

jsoh posted:

they managed to ahve darth vader win every duel and still not kill luke sky walker

I was paraphrasing ralph’s friend’s reply there, comparing Kylo to the hapless Wile E Coyote just cracked me up.

But kylo had a higher lightsaber death count than darth (unless you count obi wan)

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

I got a hard laugh out of Jay describing the disgusting 70s houses. My childhood home had the exact same color shag carpeting and large brick fireplace with a mantle above it. Although our living room had wall-to-wall wood paneling so it had the 70s style one-up on this one.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Rich Evans is, as always, a treasure

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Lister posted:

I got a hard laugh out of Jay describing the disgusting 70s houses. My childhood home had the exact same color shag carpeting and large brick fireplace with a mantle above it. Although our living room had wall-to-wall wood paneling so it had the 70s style one-up on this one.

It's wild to think that this was how people chose to outfit their homes during the absolute peak of cigarette smoking. How could you possibly ever get a place like that completely clean?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
Who cares? When the house gets gross, you just buy a new one. How much could it cost, $10,000?

Also people were just generally more gross back then. Watch a cleaned up modern re-release of a 1970s movie and check out the leading man's teeth. Yikes

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
You know who had impossibly great taste?

Nouveau riche jersey trash Italians in the 1980s.

That black marble with the gold inlay was loving awesome. Especially if all the furniture was black leather.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

You know who had impossibly great taste?

Nouveau riche jersey trash Italians in the 1980s.

That black marble with the gold inlay was loving awesome. Especially if all the furniture was black leather.
Or white leather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HI9cWk2xmA

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

lemon-stealing elderly couple

I appreciate Rich being the most physical of the RLM boys and sticking to his bit.

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Feb 27, 2022

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Space Kablooey posted:

lemon-stealing elderly couple

Couldn't help but remind me of this.

https://youtu.be/U5mI407Uks4

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

rydiafan posted:

Couldn't help but remind me of this.

https://youtu.be/U5mI407Uks4

:same:

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i didnt know they made a movie about me and my friends in the something awful red letter media thread

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Sunk Dunk posted:

i didnt know they made a movie about me and my friends in the something awful red letter media thread

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
no one has ever called this thread "Scary good"

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:hmmyes:

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

AARD VARKMAN posted:

no one has ever called this thread "Scary good"

it's so good that I'm scared that movies can't ever get better?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The rest of the forums are as scared of us as we're scared of sex.

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

The rest of the forums are as scared of us as we're scared of sex.

I'm not scared of sex. I'm a conscientious objector. :colbert:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I openly embrace sex. Here, let me show you. It's down here in my creepy basement.

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
if you think about it, sex is quite gross. so is eating though. lemme just cover this chicken in slobber so it glides down my gullet, to be turned into energy by my hosed up acid container. once i’ve extracted everything i can from it, i’ll push out whatever’s left and hit submit reply

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

802.11weed posted:

if you think about it, sex is quite gross. so is eating though. lemme just cover this chicken in slobber so it glides down my gullet, to be turned into energy by my hosed up acid container. once i’ve extracted everything i can from it, i’ll push out whatever’s left and hit submit reply

If natural processes you were evolved to do are gross or off-putting, there may be a failure in your brain.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

802.11weed posted:

Don’t stop

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Trollologist posted:

If natural processes you were evolved to do are gross or off-putting, there may be a failure in your brain.

*squeezes puss out of an ingrown hair*

Oh, word?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The only natural processes I was evolved to do was posting

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

ZeusCannon posted:

That was it. I didn't hate his take on him to be honest.

Yeah, he was pretty good in it. More of a down to earth portrayal of Poirot. Certainly better than Albert Finney's bizarre take on Poirot, where he played him like he had slight brain damage or something.

David Suchet will always be the ultimate Poirot though.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

There sure are a lot of "guy walks around for a while" movies.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Sunk Dunk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NJois4JMGU

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Trollologist posted:

as far as i'm concerned it's something they made up for the movies

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
You have to love Rich's commitment to boobery and slapstick.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

802.11weed posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I skipped the "Extreme Clickbait Darth Vader's Suit!" Video for the longest time because I didn't want another long winded star wars discussion.

That was a huge mistake. It's probably one of if not my most favorite things RLM has ever done.