Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://twitter.com/ParagonDeku/status/1498010548465717254?t=csKCOgp3htcDkLyKiv8S6g&s=19

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Can we send D&D to Wikipedia

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica
thats a different contract entirely

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
This is important, please read: Disinformation Campaigns

You will read a lot of content, it's important to view it all with a critical eye.

This includes solicitations for money, downloading an app to challenge "misinformation," posts meant to enrage that are from entirely different places outside of Ukraine.

Use common sense. Donate to established charities like the Red Cross, fact check something that looks odd, trust reliable sources.

What is happening in Ukraine is heartbreaking and our gut reaction is to want to help, to do something.

But as the reporter above noted, this has been going on a very long time, and social engineering has become incredibly more sophisticated.

Stay safe, be smart. And let's hope this gets resolved before some asshat pushes a button.

Somebody has issued a correction as of 05:44 on Feb 28, 2022

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Some Guy TT posted:

You will read a lot of content, it's important to view it all with a critical eye.

This includes solicitations for money, downloading an app to challenge "misinformation," posts meant to enrage that are from entirely different places outside of Ukraine.

Use common sense. Donate to established charities like the Red Cross, fact check something that looks odd, trust reliable sources.

What is happening in Ukraine is heartbreaking and our gut reaction is to want to help, to do something.

But as the reporter above noted, this has been going on a very long time, and social engineering has become incredibly more sophisticated.

Stay safe, be smart. And let's hope this gets resolved before some asshat pushes a button.

we get it, you have an android

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

1glitch0 posted:

Does anyone know for sure if this account is a parody, a grift, or someone who is truly and utterly deranged?

I knew it was parody when I pasted it from the handle. I just wanted to cause psychic pain.

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

Some Guy TT posted:

Oh boy another russian word libs are going to add to every sentence I'm so excited

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Some Guy TT posted:

Thanks for posting this in the most unreadable way possible.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
ain't nobody reading that lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

super sweet best pal posted:

Thanks for posting this in the most unreadable way possible.

if its so unreadable howd it get on the imgur front page smart guy

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

FistEnergy posted:

ain't nobody reading that lol

sounds like somebody needs some social media literacy

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

the_steve posted:

Democrats don't believe in anything except claiming credit when something good happens, but obstructing it every step of the way to that point.

Look at the LGBTQ+ movement, specifically gay marriage. The gays fought tooth and nail uphill both ways in the snow, the whole time Dems are chiding them for making too many waves and trying to rush the issue and how they needed to slow down and do it incrementally, and then the loving picosecond that the Supreme Court ruled in favor of gay marriage, Dems were the first ones to Kramer in and say "You're welcome for our sacrifice."

a lot of people really seem to have forgotten that Obama was explicitly against same sex marriage in 2008 lol

ask Democrats and they'll stare at you like it's some Mandela effect alternate history

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

my bony fealty posted:

a lot of people really seem to have forgotten that Obama was explicitly against same sex marriage in 2008 lol

ask Democrats and they'll stare at you like it's some Mandela effect alternate history

eric adams remembered say i wonder what hes been up to lately

https://twitter.com/Gothamist/status/1498057441388412937

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Some Guy TT posted:

baba booey

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Azathoth posted:

sounds like somebody needs some social media literacy

extra Sunday night studying?? sigh okay dad

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Is everything just going to get stupider forever for the rest of my life?

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

The Pussy Boss posted:

um

yes.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress off

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

my bony fealty posted:

Well, as the succs over in the bad thread will readily demonstrate at the slightest criticism of Biden, what a politician actually says and does is irrelevant compared to what they secretly feel in their heart of hearts but can't tell anyone.
Just because Obama said with his actual words that he was against it, the succs know that secretly he was cheering them on.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

The Pussy Boss posted:

i mean on the bright side, things might not be getting stupider for that much longer

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

is this real

i want to find them and vomit directly into their mouth

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

a great thing about the Information War is imagining the moment that the right piece of propaganda at the right time makes its way into my ears and finds the right crevice of my brain, smooths it out, and makes me dumber, too

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Some Guy TT posted:

You suck

Shut up bitch

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
how does being BORN during the Battle of Stalingrad impart some kind of loving lesson about the perils of isolationism?

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

gradenko_2000 posted:

how does being BORN during the Battle of Stalingrad impart some kind of loving lesson about the perils of isolationism?

much like how revolver ocelot was born on the battlefield, joe Biden is uh

uh

ehh gently caress it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/tobyhardtospell/status/1497848415912292361

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

no mention of being a former Air Force pilot that did three tours in Iraq

4/10

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

wait till you hear how he voted against the war in iraq before he was a senator.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Some Guy TT posted:

eric adams remembered say i wonder what hes been up to lately

https://twitter.com/Gothamist/status/1498057441388412937

our school district is removing masks that same day bc they want a week to have feelings circles for the kids to adjust.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

I was born when the salk polio vaccine was being rolled out so that gives me superpowers when it comes to immunity.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
trump was born on the same day the inventor of the television died

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

gradenko_2000 posted:

no mention of being a former Air Force pilot that did three tours in Iraq

4/10

if you check his bio it says he spent 5 years with USAID