Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Some Guy TT posted:

This is important, please read: Disinformation Campaigns

You will read a lot of content, it's important to view it all with a critical eye.

please make these full-screen, like I just did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

:sickos:

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Sydin posted:

The dems are simultaneously existentially reliant on the 18-35 demo turning out to pull the lever for them but also convinced that demo is entirely made up of lazy, entitled commies who need to shut up, get a job, buy a house, take a civics class, and vote.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ram dass in hell posted:

dear g*d, i don't ask for much,

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Hope they all loving get covid. Morons.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Oh hey someone found CommieGIR's wikipedia account

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

lmao just can't stop stepping on the rake

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

lol well I wasnt going to watch but

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

Some Guy TT posted:

You will read a lot of content, it's important to view it all with a critical eye.

This includes solicitations for money, downloading an app to challenge "misinformation," posts meant to enrage that are from entirely different places outside of Ukraine.

Use common sense. Donate to established charities like the Red Cross, fact check something that looks odd, trust reliable sources.

What is happening in Ukraine is heartbreaking and our gut reaction is to want to help, to do something.

But as the reporter above noted, this has been going on a very long time, and social engineering has become incredibly more sophisticated.

Stay safe, be smart. And let's hope this gets resolved before some asshat pushes a button.
same

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
cornpop was a babddudbe :dementia:

now how are the republicans supposed to own biden culturally, he's just one step ahead everytime into hazarding himself public heathwise with the mouthbreathing gallery of the likes of Gohmert and Rand Paul kicking off the superspreader let's go brandon covid 19 epicenter of the union

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the worst ny dems are going after dsa lol, memo went out

https://twitter.com/maxrose4ny/status/1497951024308539393?s=21
https://twitter.com/ritchietorres/status/1498009982272421891?s=21

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

ram dass in hell posted:

ram dass in hell posted:

ram dass in hell posted:

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Mask ban when?

Can't have consumers feeling uncomfortable about the state of the country after all.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Some Guy TT posted:

This includes solicitations for money, downloading an app to challenge "misinformation," posts meant to enrage that are from entirely different places outside of Ukraine.

Use common sense. Donate to established charities like the Red Cross, fact check something that looks odd, trust reliable sources.

What is happening in Ukraine is heartbreaking and our gut reaction is to want to help, to do something.

But as the reporter above noted, this has been going on a very long time, and social engineering has become incredibly more sophisticated.

Stay safe, be smart. And let's hope this gets resolved before some asshat pushes a button.

Yuri mind telephones made Americans Trump voters?

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

no mention of being a former Air Force pilot that did three tours in Iraq

4/10

they're the Ghost of Kyiv, duh

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

No one wants a multipolar world. A multipolar international system is what led us to WW1 and WW2.

The hegemony of the US, as lovely as it is, kept the world in relative peace for the last 3 decades.

quote:

If the definition of relative peace is me not having anxiety attacks about Defcon 2 and Russia putting its nuclear forces on high alert, then yes, relative peace is the right phrase.

A proxy war in loving Nicaragua nor any other banana republic doesn't directly affect me. The bombing of Yugoslavia has no impact on my life. Hell, the flattening of Syria and Iraq didn't dent my lifestyle either. But a loving nuclear winter will.

So if I were to choose between US Imperialism or Russian and Chinese belligerence. I will gladly choose the former.

I have lived for almost 4 decades and never have I imagined that I will be living in a potential nuclear catastrophe. And we blame everyone else except the one taking us hostage with four thousand nukes. Lord almighty.

Bad Faith Effort
Feb 2, 2022

by sebmojo

mask fuckin off lmao

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

hell ya

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

jesus gently caress someone really posted that poo poo

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
americans are hogs

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

im scratching my head trying to figure out how the destruction of nicaragua or yugoslavia or syria or iraq arent an existential threat to the human race but the destruction of ukraine is

like does it occur to this person that in all of these examples its the countries not doing the regime change that would be escalating and that our own guys could just like choose not to escalate

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

lmao and we're the psychopath forum

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Keeping the bombs dropping somewhere else is just in my rational self interest

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
loving hell

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
somewhat insulted my cities docks ain't an important enough target to annihilate with hellfire

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I stay up at night terrified some hothead will start a nuclear war.

Anyway. Push NATO east to Tblisi, encircle Russia, back them into a corner, threaten to turn them into a client state!!!

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I hear that stuff in real life and the attitude is that the stuff we do to mess with other countries is special and everyone else is supposed to deal and not escalate tensions based on it since we are the main protagonists of the world.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

brunchpilled

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

lol

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

I wonder if this is because they really are drinking to COVID Is over kool aid or if they realized how bad it would look to have the CDC durn masks again but then have everyone still masked at the SOTU.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Lol

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

masks off a bit there.

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Eggplant Squire posted:

I hear that stuff in real life and the attitude is that the stuff we do to mess with other countries is special and everyone else is supposed to deal and not escalate tensions based on it since we are the main protagonists of the world.

look at this freedom hater

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
It is the same poo poo the libs have been saying since biden got into office. I wish a BLM protest would happen again just to finish removing the mask.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Some Guy TT posted:

Charge your phone!

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Thoguh posted:

I wonder if this is because they really are drinking to COVID Is over kool aid or if they realized how bad it would look to have the CDC durn masks again but then have everyone still masked at the SOTU.

Why not both? We're going to try ignoring covid to see if it goes away*

*people are now normalized to the death and disability

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lol covid is legit over right now I barely see any covid patients in the hospital. Nothing of matters will happen to congress, as usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Russia can't do that. That's illegal.