Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

I'll call that good, better if the oligarch was on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Kill All Cops posted:

https://twitter.com/speckspeck1984/status/1494810820424835073

good thing we can do something about our out of touch government huh

national security? doesn’t the mainland cover that?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

I'll call that good, better if the oligarch was on it

it’s cowardly and ineffectual. if he really cared he’d have waited til the guy was on board and made sure he didn’t get in a life ring

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cpt_Obvious posted:

How do you gently caress up covid worse than the Americans. How.

much like america they spend jack poo poo on healthcare and let anti-china nonsense dominate too much so a lot of old people (you know, the ones at risk) still don't trust ~the china vaccine~

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Cpt_Obvious posted:

How do you gently caress up covid worse than the Americans. How.

their mandatory french kissing your coworkers policy, while popular, now appears to be problematic in hindsight

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Xi will welcome all Ukrainian refugees and settle them in the now empty cities of Xinjiang

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

sexpig by night posted:

much like america they spend jack poo poo on healthcare and let anti-china nonsense dominate too much so a lot of old people (you know, the ones at risk) still don't trust ~the china vaccine~

Im very surprised that freedom for landlords island has lovely public services

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

sexpig by night posted:

i would say old people aren't affected by the anti china sentiment and more of them get sinovac more than any other, the government hasn't really made much effort to spread vaccine messaging or incentive towards the vulnerable and now its too late, we're seeing the fallout for that with the elderly being made to sit in beds outside the hospital in the cold

https://www.covidvaccine.gov.hk/en/dashboard

Kill All Cops has issued a correction as of 04:53 on Feb 28, 2022

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Kill All Cops posted:

Meat ball

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Kill All Cops posted:

are those things on the bottom pieces of alveoli?

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

a primate posted:

are those things on the bottom pieces of alveoli?

fishball and siu mai and lol idk why its there

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
Ugh the Chinese government isn't locking the place down hard enough. Guess I'll go join the Azov battalion.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Kill All Cops posted:

i would say old people aren't affected by the anti china sentiment and more of them get sinovac more than any other, the government hasn't really made much effort to spread vaccine messaging or incentive towards the vulnerable and now its too late, we're seeing the fallout for that with the elderly being made to sit in beds outside the hospital in the cold

https://www.covidvaccine.gov.hk/en/dashboard

you know what, fair. I was using old info to inform my statement and you're right, it seems the olds are getting whatever vaccine they can like anyone else, but the issue is the government is remaining stubborn about making real efforts to to get people vaccinated in general, especially among the vulnerable. As usual, a failure like this comes from the top.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Xi's revenge is absolute.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

comirnaty is a horrible name

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

sexpig by night posted:

you know what, fair. I was using old info to inform my statement and you're right, it seems the olds are getting whatever vaccine they can like anyone else, but the issue is the government is remaining stubborn about making real efforts to to get people vaccinated in general, especially among the vulnerable. As usual, a failure like this comes from the top.

thats not to mention that while our hospitals are filled up with asymptomatic as a result of zero covid, the reason we have this untracable outbreak is due to the 21 day quarantine policy resulting in cross contamination between new arrivals and people leaving quarantine. But i'm sure they'll find a way to pin the blame on the Cathay staff who broke quarantine rules, despite their cases having all been traced.

Also, we jailed all the pro democracy and anti patriot law councillors who would've helped get that message across to the elderly, lol.

Kill All Cops has issued a correction as of 05:13 on Feb 28, 2022

jpmeyer
Jan 17, 2012

parody image of che
did anyone post this yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-UiadUOrfk

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

fart simpson posted:

it's one of the most important medical breakthroughs of all time, has the potential to earn tens of (hundreds?) of billions in various government contracts, and your crack team of marketers comes up with that? A name that reminds me of comorbidity and Moriarty?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Biden functionally neutered Russia without officially firing a shot. Neat.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

paul_soccer12 posted:

Biden functionally neutered Russia without officially firing a shot. Neat.

China is next. Look out commies

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

That's a pretty good bit wish I had a piano

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

hero

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
oh shucks Hong Kong has a lot of COVID cases? guess they should stop trying for zero COVID, right???

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

gradenko_2000 posted:

oh shucks Hong Kong has a lot of COVID cases? guess they should stop trying for zero COVID, right???

how, pray tell, are you going to keep trying for zero covid when your hospitals are over 100% capacity. hk gov would very much like to know your ideas man, it seems they are quite desperate.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
if the solution is to send every covid infected person to quarantine across the border then just lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

keep it out of shenzhen thanks. maybe try zhuhai

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

fart simpson posted:

Comirnaty High School

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Mantis42 posted:

The internet is the retina of the mind's eye. Therefore the internet is part of the physical structure of the brain. Therefore whatever appears online emerges as raw experience for those who post. Therefore Twitter is reality, and reality is less than Twitter.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
https://twitter.com/alvinllum/status/1498220098406199296

https://twitter.com/tripperhead/status/1498216234898583552

https://twitter.com/tripperhead/status/1498225518659137536

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol at the sign language interpreter having a clear mask but then not really using her mouth to say anything, while everyone else has a regular mask

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

matti posted:

maybe it is because i spout only the truth and you all feel awkward about it

try it

lmao I can't even imagine being this arrogant

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

gradenko_2000 posted:

living with the virus is a system that can’t fail, only be failed

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
The Ukraine thread is dogshit (good job mods!) and unreadable. Is there any news on the peace talks or have they already broken down?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

fart simpson posted:

the booster is comirnattylight

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

The Ukraine thread is dogshit (good job mods!) and unreadable. Is there any news on the peace talks or have they already broken down?

Only the opening demands as far as I know

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

ukraine reportedly walked up and was like "NUH, GET OUT, YOU'RE BEING MEAN TO ME" and I assume Russia did a soft, deep laugh and said 'nyet' while someone in the background beat the poo poo out of a bear with their bare(bear)hands. And then they shot the ukraine guy and went back to blowing up more baby cancer wards or what have you.

I don't have any conformation on any of this though, just rational assumption.

Legit answer: ukraine actually did walk into it going "NUH UH GET OUT" and that's pretty much all I've been able to see. and the US keeps sanctioning Russian banks which Putin said would be considered an act of war so I'm pretty much just waiting for sirens or some poo poo at this point. Which is probably accelerationist of me, but what the gently caress doesn't go to hell these days on a national/international level when it has the chance to do so?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

ukraine reportedly walked up and was like "NUH, GET OUT, YOU'RE BEING MEAN TO ME" and I assume Russia did a soft, deep laugh and said 'nyet' while someone in the background beat the poo poo out of a bear with their bare(bear)hands. And then they shot the ukraine guy and went back to blowing up more baby cancer wards or what have you.

I don't have any conformation on any of this though, just rational assumption.

Legit answer: ukraine actually did walk into it going "NUH UH GET OUT" and that's pretty much all I've been able to see. and the US keeps sanctioning Russian banks which Putin said would be considered an act of war so I'm pretty much just waiting for sirens or some poo poo at this point. Which is probably accelerationist of me, but what the gently caress doesn't go to hell these days on a national/international level when it has the chance to do so?

thanks goon

and yeah it seems bad that the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet are the ones in charge of if we get annihilated in sweet cleansing nuclear fire. but hey it's been a good run for humanity lol

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

you werent lying the other thread has been bogged down by it seems two utter morons now claiming this is the same as the israelis genociding palestians for the last 50 years.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

I dunno how the talks are going, but Russia attacked Karkhiv and they did some big rear end artillery/missile barrages on residential areas and killed hella people

Rah! has issued a correction as of 15:09 on Feb 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

HallelujahLee posted:

you werent lying the other thread has been bogged down by it seems two utter morons now claiming this is the same as the israelis genociding palestians for the last 50 years.

It's really loving bad.