Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late
Rillaboom was a gorilla with sick hair. Real gorillas can walk on two feet as well as presumably could play drums and have sick hair if they wanted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

The only bad starter is Chesnaught, and it started as bipedal.

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Gruckles posted:

The only bad starter is Chesnaught, and it started as bipedal.

My Chesnaught plushie would like to differ :colbert:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Plasbad posted:

I want the grass cat to evolve into a good wrestler that's grass/fighting and has Inner Focus as it's Hidden Ability so that it can be a counterpart to Inceneroar.

Instead of a fire belt like Incineroar, it'd have a hemp belt

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

HopperUK posted:

Well Tsareena and Lopunny would suggest otherwise. I mean - I don't think Gamefreak should pay attention to the loving weirdoes anyway. Give us cute girl pokemon by all means, but give us cute boy pokemon as well then, let's even it up.

no... pokemon are animals...

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

no monster will remain bipedal after trainer spirit fusion

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Fuligin posted:

I am not defending the weird pokemonfuckers. Just that it's a bit eyerolling to have so many 'animals that happen to resemble sexy ladies'.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

HopperUK posted:

I am not defending the weird pokemonfuckers. Just that it's a bit eyerolling to have so many 'animals that happen to resemble sexy ladies'.

Tbh I'm of the same opinion about this too. They should make a durian counterpart for Tsareena for example.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Plasbad posted:

I want the grass cat to evolve into a good wrestler that's grass/fighting and has Inner Focus as it's Hidden Ability so that it can be a counterpart to Inceneroar.

If Incineroar is a popular heel that loves the kids, would its counterpart be the apparent face that's a jackass backstage?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Fuligin posted:

HopperUK posted:

Pokemon aren't animals. They're monsters. It's right there in the name!

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Personally I wouldn't describe any pokemon as "sexy", but you all do you

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the sexiest possible Pokémon. Ones that make your eyes pop out and your tongue roll onto the floor when you see them. Ones that make you HOWL like a LYCANROC the moment they appear in front of you. I like your style. You understand what's important. Go on — — the Champion is waiting.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Motto posted:

...Salazzle.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

oddium posted:

no monster will remain bipedal after trainer spirit fusion

To be honest, I expect they would remain bipedal after the fusion.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Need a duck with four on the floor

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

https://i.imgur.com/Klpgwa8.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKDGKs7ml7s

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Fuligin posted:

Golurk is a golem, which is not an animal.

Golem however is not a golem, it is an animal.

Motto posted:

If I met someone who thought Guzzlord wasn't sexy I'd think they were a freak.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Is there a handy list or webpage or something with a list of which Pokemon are available just using the Switch games? I assume the Let's Go games have all of Gen 1 and I can probably get a lot from Go if I need to. I have no interest in playing the non-Switch games but wouldn't mind a complete collection on Home.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Is there a handy list or webpage or something with a list of which Pokemon are available just using the Switch games? I assume the Let's Go games have all of Gen 1 and I can probably get a lot from Go if I need to. I have no interest in playing the non-Switch games but wouldn't mind a complete collection on Home.

It's unwieldy but https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_availability has the information you want.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqVpk0qxmfA

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Super No Vacancy posted:

approaching hit the hat trick of hack dismissals of online criticism. already had 'weird' and 'cringe' just need somebody to say 'why are you being so creepy about how the strangely humanoid third stage pokemon all suck rear end...'

They're good pokes, sorry.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
All Pokemon are good, even the fuckable ones.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Mega64 posted:

All Pokemon are good, even the fuckable ones.

You have no idea how hard I'm trying not to link the Smash or Pass Markiplier did right now.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

2016 wasn't ready for my visionary ideas :shrug:

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Great artists are never appreciated in their time.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

The probe was justified.

People should stop posting about how fuckable they think Pokemon are.

SyntheticPolygon fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Mar 1, 2022

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
It is literally a thing in DPP that humans and pokemon used to get married, you know drat well that Nintendo encourages this. That poo poo's free advertising.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

The only time anyone should be discussing pokemon and sex is when talking about daycare and egg strats for IV maximizing or what not.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I'll be honest. I don't think that one library book makes posts about how people "jokingly" want to gently caress pokemon to be very funny.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
This croc is really growing on me :kimchi: :kimchi:

https://twitter.com/M1STERRYAN/status/1498103070609268736?s=20&t=K9MbmGFDN-CHMOL__gBMvw

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

He's very good.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
this all started with pokenut november and i hate it.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
broke: most fuckable pokémon
woke: most huggable pokémon

One thing that does kinda bum me out is that we never got pokédex entries for all the mega evolutions. They didn't start doing form-exclusive entries until gen 7, and not all mega evolvable pokémon were in the Alola dex.

All the unnecessary mega evolutions for pseudolegendaries and Lucario and such were like "this pokémon is overloaded with overwhelming energy and is now a raging rear end in a top hat who only knows violence," but then you'd have entries for Mega Slowbro that were like "the Shellder is now really big and tough, but the Slowpoke inside is comfortable and rolls with it" and Mega Ampharos growing back its wool and awakening its latent fabulous dragon energy.

Mostly because Altaria, a pokémon defined by its lovely singing voice and big fluffy wings which it uses to hug people, got a fairy-type mega evolution and we never learned how it feels about that. :mad:

E: that twitter artist understands that the best way to make a good croc/shark/gator pokémon is to give it a ridiculously huge mouth. Gamefreak also

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Mar 1, 2022

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

fuecocomire

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
crocodiles and alligators are the same animal

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Where did I hear "shockodile" because I've used it a million times

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

broke: most fuckable pokémon
woke: most huggable pokémon

One thing that does kinda bum me out is that we never got pokédex entries for all the mega evolutions. They didn't start doing form-exclusive entries until gen 7, and not all mega evolvable pokémon were in the Alola dex.

All the unnecessary mega evolutions for pseudolegendaries and Lucario and such were like "this pokémon is overloaded with overwhelming energy and is now a raging rear end in a top hat who only knows violence," but then you'd have entries for Mega Slowbro that were like "the Shellder is now really big and tough, but the Slowpoke inside is comfortable and rolls with it" and Mega Ampharos growing back its wool and awakening its latent fabulous dragon energy.

Mostly because Altaria, a pokémon defined by its lovely singing voice and big fluffy wings which it uses to hug people, got a fairy-type mega evolution and we never learned how it feels about that. :mad:

E: that twitter artist understands that the best way to make a good croc/shark/gator pokémon is to give it a ridiculously huge mouth. Gamefreak also

I still think the worst part of the entire franchise is we haven't gotten a feature that lets us hug our pokemon. It's a loving crime at this point.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Haha, sorry, one more silly picture

https://twitter.com/toxic28113288/status/1498043623291727876?s=20&t=OAHFMatgeJxTDxhM53Ixxw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

SyntheticPolygon posted:

The probe was justified.

People should stop posting about how fuckable they think Pokemon are.

Cool I hope you report every joke you find unacceptable itt