Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

MadJackal posted:

The crew royally hosed up a prediction about a historical event. Doubled down, smug pricked this for a few episodes and then were proven wrong yet again.

Offsite discussions of the last couple releases aren't as forgiving as SA's, and I like pointing out blind partisanship.

Did Virgil try to date you or something? I cannot fathom giving this much, or in fact any, of a poo poo about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Justified owns

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Felix is a fuckboy, I figured we all knew that and was why we loved him so much.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Wolfsheim posted:

Justified owns

:yeah:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Felix is going to have to watch a lot of boss battles on YouTube to make it through Elden Ring.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/Logo_Daedalus/status/1498095291261616130

MadJackal is this you?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1498279188247330832?s=21

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Ukranians just killed an Israeli DJ they confused for a Chechnyan mercenary.

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

scratching a pair of headphones into the stock of my rifle to mark another righteous kill

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pharmaskittle posted:

scratching a pair of headphones into the stock of my rifle to mark another righteous kill

*standind over him, pointing gun* ah, i see the tables...have turned

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Gripweed posted:

The Ukranians just killed an Israeli DJ they confused for a Chechnyan mercenary.

lol if true

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/AAhronheim/status/1498376667080892434?s=20&t=zV57-01xoxuRP5cGO4SySg

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/hello__caitlin/status/1498453090470543360

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I hope the boys had a nice day at the zoo, despite having hands soaked in the blood of innocent Ukrainians

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
I hope souring international relations don't prevent Felix from meeting a sable someday.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

lmao

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

General Dog posted:

I think the format was better when he'd go in blind on a current popular show and just watch a few episodes. Weirdly it seemed like he often came away away with a more interesting and better-shaped thesis for those than these where he's watching full seasons and basically attempting a full series synopsis.

that's because in all the instances im aware of, he never actually rewatched a full series or anything. he was always just poorly recollecting things he saw in the past, which is boring unless you're doing it drunk with friends. it rules that he got stitcher money from it or whatever lol

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

NienNunb posted:

I hope the boys had a nice day at the zoo, despite having hands soaked in the blood of innocent Ukrainians

The banality of evil on full display right here.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
cool 15 minute shoutout to forums user mad jackal at the top of the pod

"my girlfriend amber"

this is sus atlanta episode when?

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
They can do a fun episode with Amazon's Reacher. It's a fun mashup of reactionary and lib soy

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Jack Reacher was basically an Englishman's idea of what kind of idiot poo poo Americans would love, and he was right. I say that as someone who very much enjoyed the book the tv show is based on, but thought the books had pretty serious diminishing returns as they went on due to repetition and flat out idiot poo poo like a hypnotist villain who mesmerized people into choking on their own tongues, and Jack Reacher surviving being shot in the chest because he'd been repeatedly mentioned as being swole even for him in a book and then his massive pec took the shot. Tbf the second one of those was pretty funny.

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Phone posted:

cool 15 minute shoutout to forums user mad jackal at the top of the pod

Thank god he can return to his day job of treating Havana syndrome victims

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Gentlemen, I know you read this thread, so let me just say: More zoo episodes, please.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
If I wanted to listen to someone marvel at how intelligent apes are, I'd listen to Joe Rogan.

That Noahoponion dude is super annoying though good reading series topic

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

selec posted:

Now look heeyuh, those good gentle country folk died with the goat testicles I sewed into their body, not because of them

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/Ahmadinejad1956/status/1499088073115811848

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

MadJackal posted:

The crew royally hosed up a prediction about a historical event. Doubled down, smug pricked this for a few episodes and then were proven wrong yet again.

Offsite discussions of the last couple releases aren't as forgiving as SA's, and I like pointing out blind partisanship.

what offsites

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the dry boys are being slammed in the group chats

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
“These rich podcasters will have to give me some of their patreon money if I catch them making a wrong prediction!” it’s the only train of thought that even remotely makes sense

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

I like his divorced dad Twitter handle.

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

MonsieurChoc posted:

What the gently caress does blind partisanship mean in the context of a comedy podcast? They're not a loving political party.

I'm here for MGS and cumtown refrences

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Farm Frenzy posted:

what offsites

PrintADegree.com's forums are wildin

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
apparently when i defend my friends matt, will, and felix from vicious and unfair attacks thats "blind partisanship,". funny, i call it "being a good friend".

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Will’s pronunciation of “Yugioh”

E:

https://twitter.com/openroadopenmic/status/1499843897257869333?s=21

The Kingfish fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Mar 5, 2022

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

https://twitter.com/arnonmishkin/status/1499893906032541700?s=20&t=-UOVdacKZX_mZJWwViXahw

Dude, at this point, just start claiming you can read flocks of birds or the entrails of animals. It would be more respectable and more accurate than whatever this is.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Imagine thinking a shrivelled old worm like pence has gravitas.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I love the idea that Trump is hurt by Ukraine, as if he's not 100% gonna run on "I WOULDA TOTALLY DONE A NO FLY ZONE AND KILLED ANY RUSSIAN THAT DID ANYTHING BAD" to capitalize on America's dumbass love of 'intervention'

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cosmik Slop posted:

https://twitter.com/arnonmishkin/status/1499893906032541700?s=20&t=-UOVdacKZX_mZJWwViXahw

Dude, at this point, just start claiming you can read flocks of birds or the entrails of animals. It would be more respectable and more accurate than whatever this is.

The all-important "gravitas" factor. :rolleye:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Trump will call him Fruity Mike Pence and absolutely destroy his career

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Bust Rodd posted:

Trump will call him Fruity Mike Pence and absolutely destroy his career

Fruity Mike Pence loved to hold my hand. He'd grab it every meeting and just look me in the eyes for minutes. He called it a Firm Handshake but we know folks, don't we?