Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

madame butterfly is an optional boss

also hesitation is defeat, noobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
dekieo tenchu

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

this is Alec

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i'm just laughing at that cat slo mo jumping around

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

it is actually funny lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

dont have the time to pay attention while fighting it

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Still not sure why people enjoy such challenging and punishing video games. Isn’t real life challenging and punishing enough?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

BONGHITZ posted:

also hesitation is defeat, noobs

:haibrow:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

Still not sure why people enjoy such challenging and punishing video games. Isn’t real life challenging and punishing enough?

The attention to detail in From's games is pretty wild, they pour their hearts and souls into the games and it shows.

I play them until I get bored or I feel stumped and I've never beaten a single one, but there's no denying that they're excellently made.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Elden ring is $80? you know what else is $80… the payout the families of Russian soldiers who die in Ukraine are getting. At least they will have enough to enjoy the goty now!

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisjollyhale/status/1498708893249253378?cxt=HHwWhMC5vYjzvcwpAAAA

Tainen posted:

Elden ring is $80? you know what else is $80… the payout the families of Russian soldiers who die in Ukraine are getting. At least they will have enough to enjoy the goty now!

It’s $60

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The attention to detail in From's games is pretty wild, they pour their hearts and souls into the games and it shows.

I play them until I get bored or I feel stumped and I've never beaten a single one, but there's no denying that they're excellently made.

I loved demons souls when it first came out but only because i had time to enjoy it. I do loving hate the backtracking for souls lost constantly

Apr 7, 2003

This has been the GOP strategy for years now, they look for ideologues like MTG and move them to districts where they can win.

Boebert and MTG aren't just random lunatics who managed to win elections, the were carefully chosen and groomed by the party and they represent the direction the party wants to move in.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

*hickishly* good ol blonde/brunette woman hell yeah loving A right brother she got my vote with dem pretty white teeth lets go brandon

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

BONGHITZ posted:

this is Alec

Alec has let himself go where as I am getting tight

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

is that woman a wax figure

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

looking like an elden ring character i delete a few hours in because i made the cheekbones too high

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

yeah for sure man

I actually beat bloodborne though, it was real good.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Someone please tell me the freedom convoys are ok and very big and huge and trumpy I need this content

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

piss

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Buddykins posted:

I loved demons souls when it first came out but only because i had time to enjoy it. I do loving hate the backtracking for souls lost constantly

if you didn't suck you wouldn't be dying all the time and backtracking to recoup your losses

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1498677652110118921

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:thanks:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol i was horrible at them back in the day until i realized its all just patterns

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1498713090669563915?s=20&t=tvZjUbT3XgEBsVO4Jzhc_A

lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 minutes!

This has been the GOP strategy for years now, they look for ideologues like MTG and move them to districts where they can win.

Boebert and MTG aren't just random lunatics who managed to win elections, the were carefully chosen and groomed by the party and they represent the direction the party wants to move in.

I'm not denying the GOP does do that, but bobert has lived in her district since she was 12 so I dont think she was moved there

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hit, dodge, its all in the mind

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 minutes!
Greene isn't from her district but is like the next town over

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Baby smiling in back seat
Sleeping well (No bad dreams)
No paranoia
Careful to all animals (Never washing spiders down the plughole)
Keep in contact with old friends (Enjoy a drink now and then)
Will frequently check credit at (Moral) bank (hole in wall)

goddamn that album is great

and massively prescient

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/1498712171194245123

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
FROMP

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Knight posted:

she just let me hit cuz im goofy TRADITIONAL MAN WHO BELIVES IN GENDER ROLES

I want someone who’s a completely miserable sociopath who also loves to laugh and watch Disney movies

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!

As a native of TN it's absolutely bonkers that they had to import some trump sycophant from somewhere else when like every conservative in the whole state is a braindead maga turd that would likely kill if Trump asked them to.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i guess the russian botnets are too busy with ukrainian war propaganda, so chuds are forced to develop their delusions organically

Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

Greene isn't from her district but is like the next town over

Greene is from suburban Atlanta iirc

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
Even the candidates with actual, credible brain damage are distancing themselves from MTG
https://twitter.com/bluestein/status/1498706116175400962?t=f5dEcsBNuSqTV35XDjCCjQ&s=19

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

YEAH THAT'S THE STUFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
didn’t one of those convoys raise like 200k? lamo