Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
got get him, yes sir mister president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/1498865610863878144

r- hootin'
l- hollerin'

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

mind schabusiness

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

totems of a lost age

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

someone post the biden face

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

a-hnexplicably pretending they arent russian agents

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

She then played with the cadaver for “two to three hours” after his death, using several knives to dismember the body, prosecutors alleged in the complaint. A bread knife “worked the best,” she explained in a police interview, “because of the serrated blade.”

Schabusiness told the police that they’d “have fun trying to find all of the organs,” according to the complaint.

Her plan had been to bring all of the body parts with her, but, being “paranoid and lazy” as she put it, she left the head behind.

“I can’t believe I left the head, though,” she said

if Yellowjackets taught me anything it's that you only need to destroy the head and hands.

Also those electric turkey cutters somehow work well at dismembering

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Boebert never keeps her cards close and it’s so funny to see

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

god help us all with nancy pelosi's next death note magic trick with the stock market portfolio she's getting super giddy about right here

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

what a bizarre way to end the speech

CredulousAtBest
Oct 4, 2020
My name is CredulousAtBest. Glenn Greenwald constantly owning me has resulted in my prodromal schizophrenia, so please be polite when you deal with psychotic breaks and kindly nod to my unintelligible tripe.

Lastgirl posted:

god help us all with nancy pelosi's next death note magic trick with the stock market portfolio she's getting super giddy about right here

she got everything she ever wanted

what a world.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

CredulousAtBest posted:

a-hnexplicably pretending they arent russian agents

Boebert is just a dumbass but MTG hung out at the Nazi convention and media hands her a pass everytime she is confronted with her nasty poo poo and says “Oh I actually don’t believe in that”

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1498859661801439233

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

We're in the endgame now

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Koirhor posted:

jeez I mean rough sex can be fun but yowzers

we are not here to yuck people's yum

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
She can butter knife my bones

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
already seeing people 'joking' that his ss handlers prob said 'go get him' over the earpiece because the speech was over and then biden just repeated it, and I hope that's true

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

WrasslorMonkey posted:

We're in the endgame now

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Biden slayin like always!

https://twitter.com/boknowsnews/status/1498871849056415744?s=21

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

quote:

Politics! The trouble was that they had a dictator now, which, according to some people (white), they had never had before, and according to other people (everyone else), they had only ever been having, constantly, since the beginning of the world. Her stupidity panicked her, as well as the way her voice now sounded when she talked to people who hadn’t stopped being stupid yet.
The problem was that the dictator was very funny, which had maybe always been true of all dictators. Absurdism, she thought. Suddenly all those Russian novels where a man turns into a teaspoonful of blackberry jam at a country house began to make sense.

Patricia Lockwood reveal yourself

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Origami Dali posted:

already seeing people 'joking' that his ss handlers prob said 'go get him' over the earpiece because the speech was over and then biden just repeated it, and I hope that's true

I independently had the same thought lol

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

who the hell did they poll?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

No One Is Talking About This posted:

What had the beautiful thought been, the bright profundity she had roused herself to write down? She opened her notebook with the sense of anticipation she always felt on such occasions—perhaps this would finally be it, the one they would chisel on her gravestone. It read:
chuck e cheese can munch a hole in my you-know-what

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Today is the day Joe Biden became president.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Real fart knockers, these two.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mayor Dave posted:

I independently had the same thought lol

bruh :staredog:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Origami Dali posted:

it's true

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i refuse to believe schabusiness is a real name

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

many people are saying

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It’s CBS, though. Call me when a much more public polling happens.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

VideoKid posted:

who the hell did they poll?

suburban white people

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
let's go get him brandon!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the US leadership is quite literally full of lizard people and worse