Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.

Ralph Hurley posted:

No clue what that tat is supposed to be but I met that dude once. He has an enormous head.

Click on the picture and you’ll get the full story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Thats a sick rear end neck tattoo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ralph Hurley posted:

No clue what that tat is supposed to be but I met that dude once. He has an enormous head.

It's his neck tattoo

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Ol' dude looking like Shane from The White Lotus if he got into those girls' ketamine.

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

InfiniteZero posted:

HULK FACE SMASHED!

Also I wonder why he skipped "The Incredible" in the logo.

I actually did look it up. Hulk started in May of '62, and the first ~20 issues were 12 cents, so the date & number is just a reference (because The Incredible Hulk #7-101 didn't exist). I've scrolled through the cover images through the 90s, and I can't find that particular illustration or even the logo (it's closest to the 1999/2000 logo, when the comic was just called 'Hulk' and it had a border), so I think that's all custom work. The corner box in the upper left looks like it's from the '84-86 era.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
I got a House of Leaves tattoo way back when. It’s a boy wearing a Minotaur mask surrounded by leaves from an Ash tree and the veins of the leaves are in a maze pattern.

Not going to post it because it didn’t come out the way I wanted but I at least tried to make it not lame (and no text!)

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Waste of Breath posted:

Psh I've got an Alan Wake tattoo referencing that Poe song. Get on my level.

post the tattoo

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fullroundaction posted:

I got a House of Leaves tattoo way back when. It’s a boy wearing a Minotaur mask surrounded by leaves from an Ash tree and the veins of the leaves are in a maze pattern.

Not going to post it because it didn’t come out the way I wanted but I at least tried to make it not lame (and no text!)

The entire point of this thread is tattoos that didn't come out the way you'd want

If it was perfect THEN you shouldn't post it here

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING

Mx. posted:

post the tattoo

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I also want to see your bad tattoo

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

fullroundaction posted:

You must've forgotten that you already did:

fullroundaction posted:

This requires too much explanation, but here it is.

<not going to quote the whole post>

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

I also want to see your bad tattoo

How cheeky

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

whypick1 posted:

You must've forgotten that you already did:

That’s not bad. I feel cheated

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Put em on the rear end

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

fullroundaction posted:

This requires too much explanation, but here it is.

This isn't a bad tattoo, but it's not perfect either, you could still easily get away with posting that to the good tattoo thread.

Also I am with you on the what is with the Acorns thing.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Some old favourites

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

The first pitbull one legit looks like a face a pitbull would make

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

1. I'm pretty sure there's only one pitbull tattoo in that gallery
2. Now I want to see a sucky Pitbull tattoo

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/websiteidi0t/status/1498384715216261123

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Dude looks like Post Malone.

Post-op Malone

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Why would a dog need a tattoo to show it’s been neutered. Couldn’t you just look?

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

BigFactory posted:

Why would a dog need a tattoo to show it’s been neutered. Couldn’t you just look?

Faster and easier to just look for the tattoo, especially if it's a rescue dog not chill with being handled.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Wasabi the J posted:

Dude looks like Post Malone.

Post-op Malone

https://twitter.com/websiteidi0t/status/1498712178152689664

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I don't care how much like Post Malone he looks, dude's rescuing puppers and thus is a good rear end dude.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Elviscat posted:

I don't care how much like Post Malone he looks, dude's rescuing puppers and thus is a good rear end dude.

Agree but getting some symbol tattooed on your hand because it's on your dog is pretty fuckin weird

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Field Mousepad posted:

Agree but getting some symbol tattooed on your hand because it's on your dog is pretty fuckin weird

He’s just announcing to the world his presence as…The Ball Reaper.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

BigFactory posted:

What if the dog has neuticles?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Gonna get a vasectomy and then get that same tattoo

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Garrand posted:

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Garrand posted:

Make sure your doctor 100% understands you want a vasectomy and not a neutering though

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Ralph Hurley posted:

Make sure your doctor 100% understands you want a vasectomy and not a neutering though

Doctors won't perform neutering on humans because it messes with your hormones. In a cat, who if intact has many hormonally driven bad behaviors a neutering spares the cat butler from dealing with them. In a human, your testosterone crashes and you start to get all kinds od health and appearance issues, so doctors won't snip off your balls unless absolutely necessary.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Field Mousepad posted:

Building a persona around anything, including “owns a dog”, and announcing it to the world via a tattoo is fuckin weird

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Scratch Monkey posted:

Building a persona around anything, including “owns a dog”, and announcing it to the world via a tattoo is fuckin weird

Seeing an out of context photo of a guy you don't know and thinking that's the sum total of how he presents himself to the world is fuckin weird.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Seeing an out of context photo of a guy you don't know and thinking that's the sum total of how he presents himself to the world is fuckin weird.

Have you ever met a dog owner?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’d be one thing if he got a little matching one on his rear end or whatever but getting it as a jobstopper speaks volumes, and most of those volumes are “lol”

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Field Mousepad posted:

I think I saw an interview with this guy somewhere, but I believe the context was that he thought that someone had tattooed the dog for cosmetic reasons (animal cruelty, basically), and got the tattoo in solidarity. After he learned what it was, he decided to just own it.

Cool guy, tbh.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

I think he didn’t so much as own it as pretend he knew all along what it meant and haha I totally meant to get this, guys!

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

I think you are in the wrong thread then

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Also, how is it out of context? We know the exact context.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

WeaponX posted:

I think you are in the wrong thread then

I can laugh at bad tattoos without assuming the tattoo is their whole personality. Most of the time.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Also, how is it out of context? We know the exact context.

Outside the context of the person's overall life. You can't tell if it's their whole personality if it's all you can see.