Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hell yeah! Own those fuckin' libs that exist in your imagination, Lub!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

drat, this might be the only trans man he's ever acknowledged in Sinfest.

I completely forgot about this poo poo, especially the stuff with the Patriarchy matrix crap, which started off trying to reinforce gender roles and has devolved to "whatever Ishida doesn't like now:"

https://twitter.com/bitterkarella/status/1499109402476892162

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Hold up

Hold the gently caress up

No empty thought bubble???

Gladi
Oct 23, 2008

You know there are plenty of places you can donate to direct your readers to. No? Write to your representative for more direct aid? No?

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
That Lubchansky is great actually.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I mean, sure, Tolskoy itself is probably safe because it's not actually published in russia but lol if you don't think this cartoon is accurate
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bars-liquor-stores-pulling-russian-vodka-shelves-boycott-171835959.html
EA's fifa removed russia from the game

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pilchenstein posted:

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Man, the history re-write of how much we loved MLK worked fast.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Neito posted:

Man, the history re-write of how much we loved MLK worked fast.

He died more than 50 years ago.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."

Shinji2015 posted:

drat, this might be the only trans man he's ever acknowledged in Sinfest.

I completely forgot about this poo poo, especially the stuff with the Patriarchy matrix crap, which started off trying to reinforce gender roles and has devolved to "whatever Ishida doesn't like now:"

https://twitter.com/bitterkarella/status/1499109402476892162

It feels like woman becoming more vocal about how their treated broke his mind. I haven't read his stuff so I'm sure it was other stuff too

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Mr. Squishy posted:

He died more than 50 years ago.

I mean, it's not like this comic would be wildly out of place in the 90s save for the context of the convoy.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Pilchenstein posted:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Dogs going nuts out here.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

War and the health of our planet are intertwined issues, and the Dems are the only ones actually acknowledging this, AGC.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Stultus Maximus posted:

Dogs going nuts out here.

This could be a collection at this point for Fishman. He loves the minorities = predators claim.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Discendo Vox posted:

This could be a collection at this point for Fishman. He loves the minorities = predators claim.

It's a Drinky Duck classic, but Fishman certainly isn't shying away. He's really taken to his new job*, hasn't he?

*Expressing terrible and disgusting opinions.

Nomination: Best Fool Appearance

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I wish Twitter was imaginary

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

fool of sound posted:

I wish Twitter was imaginary

https://twitter.com/iwriteok/status/1499291956521811969?s=21

It’s even dumber than lubchansky presents

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Showing Ukrainian Solidarity by repeatedly fighting Soda Popinski in Punch-Out for the NES.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
It's actually banning Russian breeders and associations.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Discendo Vox posted:

It's actually banning Russian breeders and associations.

I'm sure this will be the arbitrary ban that turns the tide

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Electric Phantasm posted:

Showing Ukrainian Solidarity by repeatedly fighting Soda Popinski in Punch-Out for the NES.

And not by restoring the character's original name?

One thing I will forever remain thankful for is that the first things politoonists picked up on about Volodymyr Zalensky are that he voiced Paddington and won Ukraine's Dancing With The Stars. One can only imagine what would have happened if they had first learned that he once performed a live piano recital of Hava Nagila using his dick.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Divorcing your Russian spouse as praxis.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Jedit posted:

And not by restoring the character's original name?

Oh wow, I forgot about this.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Putin and Lukashenko amid the ruins of Ukraine – Russian leader and his right-hand man from Belarus spread the rot across their borders"

Telegraph:

Matt:

Roman Abramovich confirms Chelsea are for sale and writes off £1.5bn loans

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

The Lubchansky is irritating, because it's along the same lines as the endless post apocalyptic cartoons, or the vast majority of Rall's poo poo. Cool, alright, yes, those kinds of things are dumb and meaningless when it comes to actually helping Ukraine, but it devotes itself to mocking the people that do that kind of thing without acknowledging the reason why most people do it. What the hell is average non-Ukrainian rando who is upset by what's happening supposed to do? Most of us are completely powerless to affect anything. Donate a few dollars? Okay. Demonstrate in the streets? That gets mocked too. Don't have money or any ability/time to devote to actual activism? Watch the news and despair at the world, because nothing you say, do, or feel is going to stop a horrific invasion and endless war crimes.

The corporations are engaging in cynical virtue signaling (mostly), as are most politicians. People as portrayed in this comic? It's the first panel. It's the first panel, and then the cartoon ignores the first panel. They can't do anything that will affect anything, so they do dumb poo poo like twitter emojis and performative demonstrations of disapproval. And most everyone making fun of the folks doing this dumb poo poo are doing it for the same reasons; because we can't really do anything else, and we're angry and helpless.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

drat, now Putin is the tank...which is technically shirtless.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Rowe:

Car parks funded through scheme that favoured Liberal seats dumped following public opposition (ABC). "Josh Frydenberg has slammed the handbrake on a much-criticised $660 million park and ride scheme, abandoning controversial plans for four car parks in his leafy Melbourne electorate."

Wilcox:

Knight:

Lethbridge:

The cleanup after the floods.

Brown:

Opposition leader Anthony Albanese. Albanese stands by WA campaign trip amid flood crisis in home state (SMH).

Leak, Son of Leak:

Western Australian premier Mark McGowan. WA border open after two years of COVID-19 travel restrictions, bringing tears of joy in Perth (ABC).

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

Hold up

Hold the gently caress up

No empty thought bubble???

That's a powerful symbol, don't want to HAHAHA I just can't

It's great how Branco does every goddamn thing Kelly does, but for real.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Has Ted lost his job?

Russian state-run news outlet RT America is shutting down and laying off staff, report says

https://twitter.com/TedRall/status/1499484386865160198

:sickos:

JerikTelorian fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Mar 3, 2022

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
HAPPY TED RALL DAY EVERYONE

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Interesting news. RT is shutting down and letting all its contributors go.

Now who will that affect.

E:f,b

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

It will be very, very interesting to see where else Ted Rall, or any number of other similarly positioned voices, start getting money from.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I'm sure he'll be hired by another reputahahahahahahahahahahaha

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
With the amount of times Ted Rall has gone on Fox News to be the token leftist saying that Republicans and right wingers are totally right about things, maybe he can apply for a full time job doing that.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Utritum
May 2, 2009
College Slice
How's about some recent Danish politoons? :denmark:

Politiken

Just now, Marie Krarup has also left Danish People's Party
"Those are some scary pictures out of Ukraine."
"That's not Ukraine; that's the Danish People's Party!"

Context: The longest standing local right-wing populist party, the Danish People's Party, is in the middle of a dramatic meltdown following the controversial election of Morten Messersmith (who recently managed to overturn a guilty verdict of financial fraud on a technicality) as chairman. Four MPs immediately left the party as response to the chairman election, and then a fifth just left because she publicly expressed support for Russia and was formally asked to cut that out.

Many have noticed that Putin is growing increasingly isolated
"Could someone send him a text?"

Jyllandsposten

The Three Stages of Putin

Heroes and Villains

Utritum fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Mar 4, 2022