Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Consummate Professional posted:

are these just for women?

unfortunately, yes it says so right on the description

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine posted:

Space Force is expanding itself and creating Moon Force

mars, of which the moon is a part, force

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
ug from salute ur shorts died

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://twitter.com/peterliakhov/status/1499341576518217730

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

the expression at :40

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The sex-knower and holocaust expert has the floor

quote:

State Rep. Danny Bentley (R-Russell), who's a pharmacist, falsely claimed Wednesday during a debate on an omnibus anti-abortion bill that RU-486, or Mifepristone, was developed during World War II and called Zyklon B, which the Nazis used to execute millions of Jews in gas chambers -- and added “the person who developed (it) was a Jew,".

Bentley continued down that line of discussion by turning his attention to an earlier floor amendment that would have exempted Jewish women from the abortion restrictions, because the Democrat who filed it, state Rep. Mary Lou Marzian (D-Louisville), said their faith didn't believe life begins at conception.

“Since we brought up the Hebrew family today," Bentley began, letting everyone present know some crazy poo poo was about to fall out of his mouth, “Did you know that a Jewish woman has less cancer of the cervix than any other race in this country or this world? And why is that? Because the Jewish women only have one sex partner."

quote:

The lawmaker apologized hours after making the remarks -- which came days after two other GOP lawmakers, Rep. Walker Thomas and Sen. Rick Girdler, used the phrase "Jew them down" during a legislative committee meeting.

"I meant absolutely no harm in my comments today and sincerely apologize for any they caused," Bentley said. "Last week we received a heartbreakingly sad reminder that anti-Semitism still exists in our society and I apologize if my comments today caused similar pain or any doubt that I stand with the Jewish Community against hatred."

"My intention was to speak as a pharmacist to the history of RU-486 and respond to a proposed amendment," he added. "I clearly should have been more sensitive with my comments."

the legislature's only Jewish member condemned his remarks afterward as false and anti-Semitic.

“The first clinical trials on this drug (in the 1980s) has nothing to do with World War II (and) has nothing to do with the Holocaust,” said state Sen. Karen Berg (D-Louisville). “That the developer was indeed of Jewish descent ... what difference does that make, and why is that being brought up on the floor?”

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

CaptainBeefart posted:

Impressive comb-around securing the shades in place.

Looks like Wendell Stamps in a wig.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1499424117094764547

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Crusader posted:

:shepface:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

quote:

State Rep. Danny Bentley (R-Russell), who's a pharmacist, falsely claimed Wednesday during a debate on an omnibus anti-abortion bill that RU-486, or Mifepristone, was developed during World War II and called Zyklon B, which the Nazis used to execute millions of Jews in gas chambers -- and added “the person who developed (it) was a Jew,".

Many people don't know that.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

the milk machine posted:

harton this is good, i like it

thanks!

it helps that the band is better than me lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Crusader posted:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

unfortunately, yes it says so right on the description

sigh. the search continues

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

OMFG this is awesome

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
cancel culture claims its latest victim

https://twitter.com/paulsonne/status/1499421918629404681?s=21

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

lol. lmao

https://twitter.com/DAJensen07/status/1499423281488797696

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I've had people use the phrase "Jew me/them down" and they literally have no idea what it means. Like, it's a phrase that they know means to haggle over the price of something but they've never seen it written down and have never put thought into why the word Jew is in there. Then they feel like an idiot when I explain it to them.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

let's see him wriggle out of this one!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

breakups are good because you learn you were in a toxic realtionship with somebody who was gaslighting you and spending all your money on yachts.

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

petit choux posted:

OMFG this is awesome

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Did you really get involved with this? Yes? No? Oh, okay. Thank you for your time.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

"As they say in the West, America is triggered."

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

what documents

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Basebf555 posted:

I've had people use the phrase "Jew me/them down" and they literally have no idea what it means. Like, it's a phrase that they know means to haggle over the price of something but they've never seen it written down and have never put thought into why the word Jew is in there. Then they feel like an idiot when I explain it to them.

Someone pointed out in a previous thread that for much of America, Jewish people aren't really people, they're a concept that they read about in books or see news about but never actually see in person and so haven't assigned human attributes to.

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Basebf555 posted:

Just...cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

lol never has been

holding Trump accountable means everyone can be held accountable and we can't have that

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Basebf555 posted:

Listen pal just explain the ethnicist joke and let's move on

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
oh fukk oh fukk i'm gonna tromp

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Basebf555 posted:

this happens a lot with the term 'gyp' or 'gypped' but at least its more couched so there is a better excuse for using it and not knowing the origins

turnip kid
May 24, 2010

Basebf555 posted:

'gyp's' much more prevalent and just as insidious, though I guess a lot of people know that now

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Schmoe Cwead posted:

this happens a lot with the term 'gyp' or 'gypped' but at least its more couched so there is a better excuse for using it and not knowing the origins

Yea I was talking about this with my mother and she didn't know what gypped meant, she was really embarrassed when I explained it because she's probably used it over the years.

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO3rWy6UzJg

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012
https://twitter.com/peterliakhov/status/1499341576518217730

number

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Oh poo poo, I thought it was a reference to Goons in Platoons and meant you had murdered a child

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

When I was a kid my extremely boomer dad would sing in the car alot and would sing the chorus of Africa as "I caught the AIDS down in Africa", which me being a kid I thought were the real lyrics and wandered around singing when I heard the song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Nick Mullen is PFC's dad??!