Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Putin is FINISHED

And so is the sex page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Poutine is FINISHED

*burrp*

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

heres a tip put bacon bits in your ranch

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016
Probation
Can't post for 41 minutes!
I'm willing to mediate between the admins and any and all cspam political prisoners

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

putin should get a twitter account and hire trump to run it

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

i call it the casablanca

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Truut

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

euphronius posted:

I was looking into it and chickens and lobsters are not even remotely related . lobsters don’t even have backbones

their crustaceans dude, their whole body weight is supported by a hard outer shell.
This body type design does not scale well so that's why you will never see huge bugs or crabs. You gotta have bones to get beefy on earth.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Putin is FINISHED

And so is the sex page.

you’re next

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

holy poo poo aatrek came back to defend ukraine in the cspam war thread

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Dustcat posted:

Lmfao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

UFOTacoMan posted:

their crustaceans dude, their whole body weight is supported by a hard outer shell.
This body type design does not scale well so that's why you will never see huge bugs or crabs. You gotta have bones to get beefy on earth.

I got the biggest bones

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

from the standpoint of calcium

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Bethamphetamine posted:

A new world order of capitalism has begun. Only crypto can save us

https://twitter.com/jakluge/status/1499374980148174850

it really is fascinating to watch this play out and ponder what the end is, though I'll take two big beef and cheddars and a large curly fry.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

We should all agree: the answer is not to defund the Russian police —it's to fund the Russian police. Fund them!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

get beefy shell bithc

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Get beefy bones bitch

Edit what the gently caress

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol owned

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Virgil Vox posted:

did anyone save the crab writing "gently caress you" video in the last thread?

I have it on my phone but the awful app upload isn't letting me select it. If I don't see it posted when I get home I'll try and post it.

Edit: you know what Virgil Fox? You're on your own. Good luck.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Uncle Wemus posted:

We should all agree: the answer is not to defund the Russian police —it's to fund the Russian police. Fund them!

i've ordered more AK47s then anyone ever

- Yuri Orlov

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

CaptainBeefart posted:

I have it on my phone but the awful app upload isn't letting me select it. If I don't see it posted when I get home I'll try and post it.

Edit: you know what Virgil Fox? You're on your own. Good luck.

I got it on the last page, thanks!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lumpentroll posted:

you’re next

*your

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

teamwork in the trump thread cheers

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

How likely am I to set off a hotel smoke detector or sprinkler if I vape in the bathroom?

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Pead posted:

Yeah it is around they just dont have the server capacity to run it properly so they are trickling people in. They created a bunch of fake accounts for big companies like ESPN and McDonalds and are botposting their twitter posts on there. Trump's account only has 80k followers so its on life support.

i figured they'd myspace tom it and have new acounts automagically follow him

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1499487823094861828

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

goth smoking cloves posted:

How likely am I to set off a hotel smoke detector or sprinkler if I vape in the bathroom?

How thick of clouds do you do? I vaped in my hotel room without any issues.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Pretty minimal I think w/ fan on just don;t blow huge clouds. I def haven't tried it more than a few times.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ArmZ posted:

get beefy shell bithc

whut

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Turks is right hes lazy and a coward

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

smoke detector maybe, sprinkler zero change

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

loving finally. Suck it GM

quote:

DETROIT (AP) — General Motors has lost a bid to avoid recalling about 727,000 small SUVs in the U.S. with headlight beams that can be too bright and cause glare for oncoming drivers.

In 2019, the Detroit automaker petitioned the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration asking to avoid a recall, saying the problem didn't affect safety for surrounding vehicles. The petition covered GMC Terrain SUVs from the 2010 through 2017 model years.

But the agency denied the request in a document posted Thursday on the Federal Register website. GM said it's reviewing the decision and deciding what to do next. It's likely the company will have to do a recall for not complying with federal safety regulations.

The company said in documents that the lights meet recognized industry standards. GM had only one complaint from a customer about headlights shining up into trees.

But the NHTSA said no poo poo it's everybody else who's complaining - parts of the headlight beam were three times brighter than allowed. That could cause glare or distract drivers of other vehicles.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

like 20 years ago we smoked in a hotel bathroom with the shower on hot hot hot and everything was steamed

i figured we'd get even higher

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dustcat posted:

bullshit

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

do you doubt the mods

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

“THE BEST HAS YET TO COME”

boy was the coke addict right, we got Jan 6th

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Exhale into the toilet and flush every hit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

mods knew