Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I mean, yes, it was obviously metaphorical, not sure what that has to do with "ha ha Trump is so gay" being homophobic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
You really should listen to Vladimir Vladimirovich’s speeches from the other day if you haven’t , especially if you can follow russian. It’s Trump-tier “nazi grandpa yells at clouds.”

Other than disputes over which nationality deserves to win history no wonder freep loves him.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
What the gently caress are "gesarian mafia rats"? Google found nothing. Is this another term for Jews that I haven't heard of, or a misspelling?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

DarkCrawler posted:

What the gently caress are "gesarian mafia rats"? Google found nothing. Is this another term for Jews that I haven't heard of, or a misspelling?

After extensive research, I have uncovered the mythical, "Gesarian."

Hold onto your butts, this is some intense blogging.

http://gesarian.blogspot.com

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
24 February 2022 Russia has launched 'full-scale invasion'

quote:

To: All
Here we have our own atmosphere 🔥

https://t.me/informnapalm , I can’t have time to drop everything on Facebook (and it’s risky to write on certain topics because they may block the page) so if you use Telegram - join the reading of the official Ukrainian-language page @[23 3203580217227:274:InformNapalm].

45 posted on 2/23/2022, 10:24:04 PM by UMCRevMom@aol.com
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DesertRhino
Stolen elections have consequences.

61 posted on 2/23/2022, 10:40:59 PM by Eagles6 (Welcome to the Matrix . Orwell's "1984" was a warning, not an instruction manual.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Eagles6
I happened to look at the comments on the local alphabet Netwerk Facebook pages as they posted articles about the Russian invasion.

It boils down to about two different perspectives. The first is that we need to put boots on the ground, launch a missile strikes, blockade ports, etc. Basically Put the US military on the ground and escalate it. The second one, of course, is to blame Trump because he called Putin a smart guy or something to that effect and say if you don’t rally behind Biden you’re a Putin supporter. These leftists are generally stupid

65 posted on 2/23/2022, 10:43:55 PM by matt04 ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 61 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Meet the New Boss
So, Russia didn’t want a NATO state right at its border and what does it do? Takes over Ukraine and then it will have NATO states right next to them instead of having Ukraine as a buffer.

77 posted on 02/23/2022 11:08:46 PM PST by McGavin999 (To shut down the border tell the administration the cartel is smuggling Ivermectin )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 72 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: McGavin999
I don’t see it as annexation. I still believe the goal here is to negotiate Ukraine never being allowed to join NATO.

And frankly he probably could have gotten it, but he just may have blown it here.

78 posted on 02/23/2022 11:12:20 PM PST by dfwgator (Endut! Hoch Hech!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 77 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: mvonfr
Putin said he is going to put the people responsible for the genocide that's been taking place there for the last 8 years on trial. I see the refugees streaming across the border there back him up on the matter. I am still waiting for Scott Ritter's video to be posted so people can get a little truth.
After hearing all of that, I fault Putin for not acting sooner.

74 posted on 02/23/2022 11:06:04 PM PST by Karl Spooner
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Williams
trump is advocating for this invasion. Seems weird

84 posted on 02/23/2022 11:25:46 PM PST by RummyChick ( )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: RummyChick
Where and when did he “advocate” for this invasion? Please don’t fall into the Lamestream media’s fake news trap of interpreting Trump’s sarcasm as literal.

In the interview with Clay and the other guy, POTUS45 was clearly mocking Putin’s characterization of the invasion as a “peacekeeping” mission. A master troll as always.

170 posted on 02/24/2022 1:07:16 AM PST by rfp1234 (Comitia asinorum et rhinocerum delenda sunt.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 84 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: RummyChick
Where and when did he “advocate” for this invasion? Please don’t fall into the Lamestream media’s fake news trap of interpreting Trump’s sarcasm as literal.

In the interview with Clay and the other guy, POTUS45 was clearly mocking Putin’s characterization of the invasion as a “peacekeeping” mission. A master troll as always.

170 posted on 02/24/2022 1:07:16 AM PST by rfp1234 (Comitia asinorum et rhinocerum delenda sunt.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 84 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: CatHerd
(Unconfirmed)

Azov is said to be no more — decimated.

90 posted on 2/23/2022, 11:33:14 PM by mvonfr
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

quote:

This one particular thing us good. Here were true Neo-Nazis.

99 posted on 02/23/2022 11:42:48 PM PST by cowboyusa (America Cowboy up! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 90 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Angelino97
Oh a newbie Russia apologist.

Yeah first of all we don’t do anything in Europe or in North America like what Russia is doing.

And second of all I’m an American and I care about America I don’t make excuses for the misbehavior of Russian madmen.

It’s not a game and it’s not about “rules” like kids playing in a schoolyard.

105 posted on 02/23/2022 11:59:18 PM PST by Williams (Stop Tolerating The Intolerant)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 102 | View Replies ]

quote:

In all its long history, Russia has never liberated anyplace.
64 posted on 2/23/2022, 10:42:47 PM by BenLurkin ((The above is not a statement of fact. It is either opinion, or satire. Or both.))
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

quote:

To: BenLurkin; Pelham
Well when they have as in Eastern Europe but the cure ..soviet army and occupation was arguably worse than the disease..wermacht and occupation

A Polish friend of mine who is a world class beauty told me repeatedly her grandma who I assume was also fetching and her great aunt were held and raped repeatedly by Soviet troops as they pushed back the Germans in late 44 and they were lucky to escape with their lives unlike many who were slaughtered whereas the Germans had been civil to most except obviously Jews and resistors

Liberation from Nazi germany but at a high cost...just ask polish army officer corps too

Unlike hawks and neos here I’m ambivalent at this point but that could change

121 posted on 2/24/2022, 12:15:09 AM by wardaddy (1-20-21 if ever was a day needed a reckoning settled with blood....I'm with Bannon)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 64 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dfwgator
I don’t think a man of his wealth cares about the high price to his own people or anyone else. He is out to restore the Empire not out of love for his country but because he resents the humiliation of its defeat in the Cold War. Like bin Laden wasn’t motivated by love, he was motivated by humiliation over the loss off the Ottoman Empire. The election of Obama and Biden gives Putin the best opportunity to recreate an empire any tyrant could ask for. It is too tempting, Germans and Russians kissing up just like in the outbreak of WW2, isolationists and communists aagitating both sides in the US and Americans naive and self absorbed to the point of stupidity, Palestinians, as in WW2, on the side of tyranny, only this time with sizeable presence inside the US. The propaganda campaign against the US was and is the most successful the Russians ever ran, as we can see by the pro-Putin trolls running amok here and the Dems completely infiltrated. Even Instead of Japan, this new axis includes China. Ultimately we will find out the covid thing was a form of blackmail courtesy China and Russia, for Russia’s interest in biological warfare has been amply demonstrated by all their treaty violations. That is why all the panic, not just the elections...covid was a warning from Putin and his Chinese allies that something like smallpox would be next if the US intervenes.

87 posted on 2/23/2022, 11:29:01 PM by piasa (Attitude adjustments offered here free of charge)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 59 | View Replies]

quote:

To: piasa
. covid was a warning from Putin and his Chinese allies that something like smallpox would be next if the US intervenes.
Your foundational 'rithmatic is off, piasa.

Putin and China are not allies. They are generational enemies. This is a war between the Deep State vs. Russia/America (Trump's aka real America) as it has been for a while now. The rest of the world falls in one camp or the other.

There are no 'Putin trolls', there are only China and Derp State trolls.

This is what you fail to understand.

#BidenDoesNotRepresentAmerica

123 posted on 2/24/2022, 12:18:23 AM by bagster ("Even bad men love their mamas".)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 87 | View Replies]

quote:

To: bagster
You are nothing but a preening, self-worshipping troll yourself, and have suckered a lot of people, and bored the rest.

137 posted on 02/24/2022 12:37:26 AM PST by piasa (Attitude adjustments offered here free of charge)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 123 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: bagster; piasa
Right on, bagster. Ukraine is run by the deep state, some say rogue C_A controls it. That is very likely true. It’s a major money-laundering state for the NWO. One only needs to remember that the sons of Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and Romney are all on the energy boards in the Ukraine.

piasa, Russia had nothing to do with Covid release. As for smallpox coming next, that great humanitarian, eugenicist Billy Gates was talking about being interested in “smallpox.” If that pandemic breaks out, you have him to thank.

236 posted on 02/24/2022 3:12:30 AM PST by WWG1WWA (Beware the fury of a patient man. - John Dryden )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 123 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Arcadian Empire
I wonder what Pooty would do if we take out some of his proxies. Assad comes to mind. Tell the Kurds we’ll pave Syria ahead of them as long as they don’t make stinks in Turkey.

What other assets would be vulnerable at low risk?

326 posted on 02/24/2022 8:37:18 AM PST by Paul R. (You know your pullets are dumb if they don't recognize a half Whopper as food!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 264 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Paul R.
Take out Assad and you open the door to the Islamic state.

NO

343 posted on 02/24/2022 9:22:51 AM PST by Cronos ( One cannot desire freedom from the Cross, especially when one is especially chosen for the cross)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 326 | View Replies ]

quote:

Russia didn’t target any civilian areas

150 posted on 2/24/2022, 12:53:43 AM by frankis4liberty
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 147 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Zhang Fei
That’s not going to be good for you, a Chinese citizen!

156 posted on 02/24/2022 12:59:10 AM PST by Lazamataz (The forces of fascism and oppression are on the move in North America. We cannot let tyranny stand!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 152 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Lazamataz
[That’s not going to be good for you, a Chinese citizen!]
I’m not Chinese and have never been a Chinese citizen. But I’m not sure why it would worry me that people whose kin are from the Balts and Poland might end up with Russian instead of EU passports? Their American passports are perfectly adequate for most purposes. The only issue is FATCA, which gives the world travelers fits if they want to be open bank accounts overseas. EU passports are a workaround. But any non-US passport would do the trick for bank account openings. The thing about an EU passport is access to local medical insurance programs, if you become a long-time resident.

175 posted on 02/24/2022 1:13:47 AM PST by Zhang Fei (My dad had a Delta 88. That was a car. It was like driving your living room.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 156 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Zhang Fei
A Chinese citizen would deny being a Chinese citizen on an American board.

You Chinese citizen, you.

178 posted on 02/24/2022 1:16:49 AM PST by Lazamataz (The forces of fascism and oppression are on the move in North America. We cannot let tyranny stand!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 175 | View Replies ]

quote:

*Sorry for the bad formatting* Interesting theory on twitter, the guy's twitter thread has maps and links to documents: https://twitter.com/WarClandestine/status/1496745429672857602 1) HOLY poo poo! I think I may be onto something about #Ukraine. Zelensky said the Russians are firing at “military installations”. How broad is that term? I am seeing speculation that could include US installed biolabs. At first I was like no way. Then I started digging. 2) First I checked if the US even have biolabs in Ukraine. Turns out… we do. And in classic US fashion, it’s marketed as “defense”. “Biological Threat Reduction Program in Ukraine”. Studying the “most dangerous viruses in the world” at Russia’s border. 3) Okay so we are studying the world’s most deadly pathogens at Russia’s border. It’s just for defense. Not that big of a deal right? WRONG. I didn’t know this until today, but Russia has been accusing US of creating “bio-weapons” at their border. WHAT! 4) And they have good reason to believe that, as the US NIH funded gain of function in Wuhan, then C19 “got out” and it ruined the world. Russia AND CHINA asked the UN for the US/allies to be “checked and limited” in bio capabilities 4 months ago! WHAT! 5) DO YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?! China and Russia indirectly (and correctly) blamed the US for the C19 outbreak, and are fearful that the US/allies have more viruses (bioweapons) to let out. THIS IS MASSIVE. Yet I’m disturbed that I had didn’t known about this 4 months ago. 6) So how does that pertain to Ukraine? Well where in Ukraine are the “explosions” taking place. Here’s a reported explosion in Lutsk. This is 75 miles inland in far western Ukraine. The opposite border of Russia… What does this have to do with Crimea/Donetsk in the east? 7) Reportedly Kiev has seen missile strikes as well. At their airports and military installations. Kiev is also on the western side of Ukraine. Also a city the US GOV have confirmed the US have built biolabs in. 8) Putin also continues to call it a “special military operation”. Says he wants to demilitarize and “denazify” the country but not occupy it. What does he mean by that? What is he really targeting? 9) Yes, I know he targeted airports and military capabilities; but if Putin really believes, as his admin has stated publicly multiple times, that the US are creating bio weapons at Russia’s borders, then this entire situation could be WAY bigger. 10) I’m not sure what is going on but in the past 4 months, Russia and China accused the US of creating bioweapons at their borders and none of us heard about and our media wrote it off as “disinformation” and largely didn’t report on it other than to call it a conspiracy theory. biolabs
161 posted on 2/24/2022, 1:01:12 AM by frankis4liberty
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 153 | View Replies]

quote:

*Sorry for the bad formatting* Interesting theory on twitter, the guy's twitter thread has maps and links to documents: https://twitter.com/WarClandestine/status/1496745429672857602 1) HOLY poo poo! I think I may be onto something about #Ukraine. Zelensky said the Russians are firing at “military installations”. How broad is that term? I am seeing speculation that could include US installed biolabs. At first I was like no way. Then I started digging. 2) First I checked if the US even have biolabs in Ukraine. Turns out… we do. And in classic US fashion, it’s marketed as “defense”. “Biological Threat Reduction Program in Ukraine”. Studying the “most dangerous viruses in the world” at Russia’s border. 3) Okay so we are studying the world’s most deadly pathogens at Russia’s border. It’s just for defense. Not that big of a deal right? WRONG. I didn’t know this until today, but Russia has been accusing US of creating “bio-weapons” at their border. WHAT! 4) And they have good reason to believe that, as the US NIH funded gain of function in Wuhan, then C19 “got out” and it ruined the world. Russia AND CHINA asked the UN for the US/allies to be “checked and limited” in bio capabilities 4 months ago! WHAT! 5) DO YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?! China and Russia indirectly (and correctly) blamed the US for the C19 outbreak, and are fearful that the US/allies have more viruses (bioweapons) to let out. THIS IS MASSIVE. Yet I’m disturbed that I had didn’t known about this 4 months ago. 6) So how does that pertain to Ukraine? Well where in Ukraine are the “explosions” taking place. Here’s a reported explosion in Lutsk. This is 75 miles inland in far western Ukraine. The opposite border of Russia… What does this have to do with Crimea/Donetsk in the east? 7) Reportedly Kiev has seen missile strikes as well. At their airports and military installations. Kiev is also on the western side of Ukraine. Also a city the US GOV have confirmed the US have built biolabs in. 8) Putin also continues to call it a “special military operation”. Says he wants to demilitarize and “denazify” the country but not occupy it. What does he mean by that? What is he really targeting? 9) Yes, I know he targeted airports and military capabilities; but if Putin really believes, as his admin has stated publicly multiple times, that the US are creating bio weapons at Russia’s borders, then this entire situation could be WAY bigger. 10) I’m not sure what is going on but in the past 4 months, Russia and China accused the US of creating bioweapons at their borders and none of us heard about and our media wrote it off as “disinformation” and largely didn’t report on it other than to call it a conspiracy theory. biolabs
161 posted on 2/24/2022, 1:01:12 AM by frankis4liberty
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 153 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Vaden
Cannot be happening.

We were assured by “conservatives” on FreeRepublic that Putin was a nice Christian man who had no intentions of invading Ukraine. After all, he opposes homosexual activism and stuff.

(Incidentally Hitler hated homosexuality too. He gassed a lot of people for that. One sometimes gets the feeling that some American “conservatives” are more than just opposed to extra rights for homosexual activism and would have no problem if the same fate awaited ours.)

194 posted on 02/24/2022 1:31:50 AM PST by Vaden (First they came for the Confederates... Next they came for Washington... Then they came...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 190 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: frankis4liberty
Excuses, excuses to justify commie Putin. It WAS Ukraine until Russia started fueling/funding an internal rebellion. If it is OK for any country to do that, no country will ever be safe again.

You like pretzels. I don’t. Don’t tell your Russian propaganda lies to me.

There are airstrikes against Kiev and it *IS* an invasion.

You people are SICK.

197 posted on 2/24/2022, 1:36:09 AM by Vaden (First they came for the Confederates... Next they came for Washington... Then they came...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 193 | View Replies]

quote:

Just Remember. The world is in this situation because of this piece of doo doo.
[mikepence.png]
220 posted on 2/24/2022, 2:42:18 AM by Steve Van Doorn (*in my best Eric Cartman voice* 'I love you, guys')
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 217 | View Replies]

quote:

No problem with America First, but, the anti-interventionist bit taken very far is anti-civilization. What the hell do you think holds the world together (ragged as that hold might be?)

I suppose if we abdicate the Chinese might give it a try. They have the people.

221 posted on 02/24/2022 2:42:49 AM PST by Paul R. (You know your pullets are dumb if they don't recognize a half Whopper as food!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 169 | View Replies ]

quote:

No problem with America First, but, the anti-interventionist bit taken very far is anti-civilization. What the hell do you think holds the world together (ragged as that hold might be?)
Empires that "hold the world together" inevitable pay dearly. They expend blood and treasure abroad. They crush the liberties of their own citizens at home. And they become flooded with "conquered" foreigners and refugees.

It happened to the Roman Republic. It happened to Great Britain. It will happen to us.

278 posted on 02/24/2022 4:57:45 AM PST by Angelino97
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 221 | View Replies ]

quote:

Being like other nations that Yaweah I Am couldn’t stand.

US. Womb baby infant murderers.

286 posted on 02/24/2022 5:49:42 AM PST by Varsity Flight ( "War by the prophesies set before you." I Timothy 1:18)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 278 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: MachIV
What is needed is mass protests to push for unleashing of US energy production. Uncooperative pols to be unelected in the fall.

233 posted on 02/24/2022 3:04:55 AM PST by Paul R. (You know your pullets are dumb if they don't recognize a half Whopper as food!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 196 | View Replies ]

quote:

Resident Biden’s war on domestic energy production needs to end for economic and security reasons.

243 posted on 02/24/2022 3:25:47 AM PST by Arcadian Empire (The Baric-Daszak-Fauci spike protein, by itself, is deadly.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 233 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Arcadian Empire
Not just ended, it needs to be reversed and doubled at least.

253 posted on 02/24/2022 3:48:23 AM PST by Paul R. (You know your pullets are dumb if they don't recognize a half Whopper as food!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 243 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Cronos
Time to get out the old battle rifle.
With surrender monkey in control the chinks and russkies will be strolling across California in a few months.

241 posted on 2/24/2022, 3:20:18 AM by GranTorino (Bloody Lips Save Ships.)

quote:

To: Cronos
urges the UN "to do everything possible" to stop it
They can't. The UN troops are busy in Canada cracking down on peaceful protesters.

271 posted on 2/24/2022, 4:27:09 AM by Sirius Lee (They intend to murder us. Prep if you want to live and live like you are prepping for eternal life)

quote:

To: Greetings_Puny_Humans
Putin will have his Ukraine no matter what we do in the realm of “sanctions”. He’s not backing down at this point. After consolidating his position there he will turn his attention westward, to the eastern portions of Poland that used to belong to the Russian Empire.

His ultimate goal is to reestablish Greater Russia. The mask is off now. He’s a madman from the old school. Someone from inside Russia will have to depose him. That is why we must hit them with extreme sanctions that will cripple the elite and his inner circle. The Russian people are probably appalled at all this. The economy will crater, and something will have to be done to get rid of the dictator before he destroys their country.

317 posted on 2/24/2022, 8:21:37 AM by Deo volente ("When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation." Pres. Trump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Peter ODonnell
I would welcome a nuclear war. What an exciting end to an action-filled life!

159 posted on 2/24/2022, 1:00:31 AM by Lazamataz (The forces of fascism and oppression are on the move in North America. We cannot let tyranny stand!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 155 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Lazamataz
the problem with a nuke war is that you may not get killed instantaneously. Imagine being miles away and getting hit by radiation and dying slowly of that....

337 posted on 2/24/2022, 9:12:00 AM by Cronos ( One cannot desire freedom from the Cross, especially when one is especially chosen for the cross)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 159 | View Replies]

quote:

As an AmericaFirster, I have hindsight that if we had done the right thing in Sudetenland, Hitler would never have been more than just a regional bully. If we had intervened earlier, we would have saved tens of millions of lives. Hindsight gives us foresight: The same kind of appeasement has led to this full-on military invasion and annexation process with yet another local bully.

358 posted on 02/24/2022 11:16:13 AM PST by Kevmo (I’m immune from Covid since I don’t watch TV.🤗)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 169 | View Replies ]

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I can't actually keep that flood of aggregated madness in my head all at once and gently caress me if I'm gonna read that again but two short things.

First, as someone with a user name that's a Romance of the Three Kingdoms reference, I gotta lol at them ganging up on Zhang Fei. Shocked he's been there through the last ever with that name cause no way in gently caress does your average freeper get that reference.

But mainly :

quote:

To: BenLurkin; Pelham
Well when they have as in Eastern Europe but the cure ..soviet army and occupation was arguably worse than the disease..wermacht and occupation

A Polish friend of mine who is a world class beauty told me repeatedly her grandma who I assume was also fetching and her great aunt were held and raped repeatedly by Soviet troops as they pushed back the Germans in late 44 and they were lucky to escape with their lives unlike many who were slaughtered whereas the Germans had been civil to most except obviously Jews and resistors

Liberation from Nazi germany but at a high cost...just ask polish army officer corps too

Unlike hawks and neos here I’m ambivalent at this point but that could change

121 posted on 2/24/2022, 12:15:09 AM by wardaddy (1-20-21 if ever was a day needed a reckoning settled with blood....I'm with Bannon)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 64 | View Replies]

HOLY loving poo poo. HOLY MOTHERFUCKING poo poo.

God drat. Wow.

Just gently caress me running, that's a loving post right there.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Xiahou Dun posted:

Just gently caress me running, that's a loving post right there.

Yeah, that one is quite impressive.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ah freep. "I hate those Neo Nazis Azov battalion. And I also hate those ******* "

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

"Those Nazis were actually really cool guys! Well, unless you were a Jew, obviously." biolabs

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

“Except obviously jews and resistors” would make a hell of a thread title, just saying.

And the mentioning that the Polish woman was attractive to lead into her grandmother being “fetching” (who the hell uses that word?), which I guess was supposed to be…. A justification(?), explanation(?), of her ugh rape-ability???

Which was then a lead in to show how the Nazis weren’t that bad, unlike the orcish Soviet hordes?

It’s been north of two hours and I keep coming back to it thinking I misread it, only to find out I did because my eyes refused to process another fresh horror and it was somehow worse.

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:
:tinfoil: biolabs :tinfoil:

Wouldn't that mean that Putin is actually directly attacking U.S. interests then? :thunk:

loving :freep:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

D34THROW posted:

:tinfoil: biolabs :tinfoil:

Wouldn't that mean that Putin is actually directly attacking U.S. interests then? :thunk:

loving :freep:

It's the interest of the Deepstate which is the opposite of the will of the people.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I uh, I have bad news about how the nazis treated female civilians for that freeper. Hell I have bad news about how the anglo-americans treated women in France and Belgium.

there were literally military run brothels set up to stop Are Boys from raping so much

good lord just seriously, spreading postwar nazi propaganda and proving it with "she was so loving hot." I expect Takes from freep but goddammmmmm

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 16:15 on Feb 25, 2022

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I uh, I have bad news about how the nazis treated female civilians for that freeper. Hell I have bad news about how the anglo-americans treated women in France and Belgium.

there were literally military run brothels set up to stop Are Boys from raping so much

good lord just seriously, spreading postwar nazi propaganda and proving it with "she was so loving hot." I expect Takes from freep but goddammmmmm

Look, these boys get that syrup in them they get a little antsy in their pantsy. You just can't keep them under control.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Tired of Trump! I'm So Ready For Someone Else!

quote:

Posted on 2/26/2022, 8:31:44 PM by redheadedshannon

Voted for him twice! Love many things about him. However, I'm not the girl who's going to follow him over a cliff any more than I am the girl who worships the establishment Bushies! I want a populist CONSERVATIVE that can win & displays an ability to learn from mistakes and remembers that none of this is supposed to be about him! 🙄

quote:

To: dfwgator
Still in search. DeSantis is a possibility. Still not sure. I just know that Trump isn’t the person. I give every true conservative the benefit of the doubt. I know most of us wanted a fighter. And he was a fighter. But beyond that he sorta sucked at attempting to win voters over. The man just can’t shut up sometimes. He walks right into stuff. Just tired of it

20 posted on 02/26/2022 8:40:21 PM PST by redheadedshannon
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: redheadedshannon
Oh you can’t name a single conservative replacement because you’re still deciding who should be president. Well we’ll tell Trump to step aside just get back to us when you know the correct nominee. And thanks for the help!

34 posted on 02/26/2022 8:44:45 PM PST by Williams (Stop Tolerating The Intolerant)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies ]

quote:

No. You have absolutely no idea what happened. I don't think we should listen to you for advice, because you can't even perceive what happened.
Will be pushing Trump in the Primary, and will be voting for him in the election. There is no one else that has the guts to do what needs to be done, and I hope Trump is vengeful when he gets back into power.

A lot of people need to go to prison.

66 posted on 02/26/2022 8:58:26 PM PST by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")

quote:

The man just can’t shut up sometimes. He walks right into stuff. Just tired of it
That is what is called projection. Look in the mirror because that is what you are doing. I'm tired of you too, monarchist child.

275 posted on 02/27/2022 1:35:17 AM PST by higgmeister ( In the Shadow of The Big Chicken)

quote:

you are sincerely stupid as hell.

535 posted on 02/28/2022 9:01:21 AM PST by spacejunkie2001

quote:

No. You have absolutely no idea what happened. I don't think we should listen to you for advice, because you can't even perceive what happened.
Will be pushing Trump in the Primary, and will be voting for him in the election. There is no one else that has the guts to do what needs to be done, and I hope Trump is vengeful when he gets back into power.

A lot of people need to go to prison.

66 posted on 02/26/2022 8:58:26 PM PST by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")

quote:

To: roving
A lot of speculation in your statement but focusing on the DeSantis would never let the DS do to him what they did to Trump is just an ignorant statement. You have no idea what Trump was up against. DeSantis wouldn’t have handled any better. No one could have. They’d be in a straight jacket, bankrupt or dead. The tough guy keyboard warriors here have clue what DC is like. They wouldn’t last 5 minutes. It’s a town full of sociopaths. Trump is not a sociopath. That he’s able to fight them at all is mind boggling and needed.

211 posted on 02/26/2022 10:51:07 PM PST by vivenne (")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 188 | View Replies ]

quote:

Good luck finding someone better.

Trump proved himself to all of America and the world. Perhaps you were sleeping through it all. Or, you’re looking for clicks. Try your luck over at DU.

11 posted on 2/26/2022, 8:35:45 PM by adorno

quote:

To: Karl Spooner
Bull poo poo I’m in the south

Most white people love Trump

Not this feline obviously

265 posted on 02/27/2022 1:15:02 AM PST by wardaddy (1-20-21 if ever was a day needed a reckoning settled with blood....I'm with Bannon)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies ]

quote:

I'm not the girl who's going to follow him over a cliff any more than I am the girl who worships the establishment Bushies!
The guy that let women vote needs a slap.

23 posted on 2/26/2022, 8:40:58 PM by bagster ("Even bad men love their mamas".)

quote:

Many people feel the same way. He is boorish and cruel towards anyone he doesn’t agree with. He rubs people the wrong way. If he ran with a new attitude and a little more political finesse he could have a chance. But signs suggest he can’t hold back his bitterness over his loss and is lashing out.
But the unfortunate part is there just aren’t that many great candidates willing to run. De Santis is about it. But will vote for whoever the Republican establishment gives us, like Romney and Dole.

31 posted on 02/26/2022 8:43:25 PM PST by bhl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: bhl
“over his loss”? Don’t you mean over his robbery? I’m still PO about that. I agree with you about Trump though but for different reasons. I love his personality. I hate the fact the Deep State totally co opted his administration. Trump’s four year dumpster fire cabinet full of RINO Judases destroyed him and MAGA. Watching his current year endorsements, he still doesn’t get it. DiSantis and Paul are the cream of the crop. No more holding my nose and voting the lesser. 50 years of stooging for RINO hacks is enough for me. A non RINO, solid conservative or I’ll pass.

70 posted on 02/26/2022 8:59:02 PM PST by hardspunned (former GOP globalist stooge)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 31 | View Replies ]

quote:

The media tells us that “Many people feel the same way. He is boorish and cruel towards anyone he doesn’t agree with. He rubs people the wrong way. If he ran with a new attitude and a little more political finesse he could have a chance.” GOPe supporters just suck up that narrative and ignore the lies the media has been telling us for years.

The ‘conservative’ think tanks tell us, He is not ‘Presidential material’ since he does not do as other GOP candidates do and lie through their teeth as they tell voters what they think voters want to hear during their campaigns.

GOPe politicians complain: When Trump makes promises, he does his best to carry through with them. Even when we tell him it will interfere with our gravy train of money he still carries on. It make us look bad.

Meanwhile,American-loving Patriots think back on how things were for them economically when Trump was President, and think,”yeah, I could go for that again”. Patriots see those illegal aliens streaming across the border and think “Trump could put a stop to this. He did it once, he can do it again”.

So, you GOPe squishes, go push for Haley, Romney, or Christie. You will see that you will have none their campaign promises filled. You will see us getting into more and more wars. And you will see that the democrats will have their agenda pushed forward more than the conservatives’ agenda. And, it will be all in the name of “bi-partisanship and “reaching across the aisle to our ‘esteemed colleagues’.

106 posted on 02/26/2022 9:08:20 PM PST by CFW

quote:

Why the liberal rhetoric?

Trump won in 2020. We are in a very serious constitutional crisis that will not be remedied if the steal from then is not fixed.

273 posted on 02/27/2022 1:29:25 AM PST by Olog-hai ("No Republican, no matter how liberal, is going to woo a Democratic vote." -- Ronald Reagan, 1960)

quote:

If I am still around I will vote for TRUMP!!!!!

40 posted on 2/26/2022, 8:45:43 PM by tallyhoe

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

you're all going to vote for whoever they run in the general lol

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
"Most white people love Trump" is the most accurate political assessment freep has had in years. Limit it to men too and the dems get like one or two states in the general lol

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Twelve by Pies posted:

I mean, yes, it was obviously metaphorical, not sure what that has to do with "ha ha Trump is so gay" being homophobic.

I could have worded that better and I realize that. I apologize and will edit the original post. The original idea was that Freep devotion to Trump is so deep that it would extend to cheerleading Putin as he bombs civilians. As I said, I hosed up.

The Freep Response has been predictable. Trump (and by extension Putin) can do no wrong, so everything else revolves around that idea. Even when you 'well, actually' the Nazi invasion of Czechoslovakia and start complimenting Hitler.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I will never comprehend this idea that the economy was good under Trump. The economy was loving volatile as hell and otherwise stayed almost exactly the same as it had been under Obama which they whined about endlessly. The GDP grew at almost the exact same rates as it had under Obama until he destroyed it in 2020 with his botched handling of Covid, the stock market grew at almost the exact same rate as under Obama just with a lot more extreme jerks between ups and downs, Trump's inflation rates were generally HIGHER than Obamas, he managed to drop Unemployment from the 5.0% Obama left it at to a whopping 3.9%, like the failson from Anchorman 2 bragging about turning his father's fortune of a billion dollars into 1.1 billion dollars. What is this glorious economy they keep talking about? Are they talking about the $1-2 per paycheck tax cut that Paul Ryan bragged about that then turned into loosing hundreds of dollars on their tax returns that everyone hated? Because that was the only economic accomplishment his legislation caused.

It's so inane.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
It's particularly infuriating given that functionally the economy has been poo poo for my (and most of y'all's I bet) entire adult life if you use the metric of "how are people doing" rather than "number"

Happy for Jeff Bezos though.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Sanguinia posted:

I will never comprehend this idea that the economy was good under Trump. The economy was loving volatile as hell and otherwise stayed almost exactly the same as it had been under Obama which they whined about endlessly. The GDP grew at almost the exact same rates as it had under Obama until he destroyed it in 2020 with his botched handling of Covid, the stock market grew at almost the exact same rate as under Obama just with a lot more extreme jerks between ups and downs, Trump's inflation rates were generally HIGHER than Obamas, he managed to drop Unemployment from the 5.0% Obama left it at to a whopping 3.9%, like the failson from Anchorman 2 bragging about turning his father's fortune of a billion dollars into 1.1 billion dollars. What is this glorious economy they keep talking about? Are they talking about the $1-2 per paycheck tax cut that Paul Ryan bragged about that then turned into loosing hundreds of dollars on their tax returns that everyone hated? Because that was the only economic accomplishment his legislation caused.

It's so inane.

You're using numbers. Fascist bigoted assholes and propaganda campaigns give no fucks about that, that stuff's all liberal lies. If you want to comprehend it use bellyfeels instead. Trump good Obama bad; those are the only variables you are allowed to plug in to your spread sheet, no numbers.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

bird food bathtub posted:

You're using numbers. Fascist bigoted assholes and propaganda campaigns give no fucks about that, that stuff's all liberal lies. If you want to comprehend it use bellyfeels instead. Trump good Obama bad; those are the only variables you are allowed to plug in to your spread sheet, no numbers.

Yep. It's this.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
My former boss was a Republican before I got her fired and took her job, at one point she explained to me that she felt safer when Reagan was president. I was sort of speechless for a bit then asked if she meant the drooling Alzheimers patient whose wife and cabinet committed treason to avoid having the 25th amendment properly used to remove. She didn't really have a response to that.

They don't care about actual facts or any of that, it's just how they feel. Sure they were going bankrupt at the time under Trump, but they felt better about the economy.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Those closely held feelings come straight from the propaganda they suck down each and every day, and then ask for more.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

tbh my life was better when reagan was president too

I WASN'T BORN YET! :stat: :wal:

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

My life was better when Reagan was president because I was a kid and had no responsibilities and no brain problems yet.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Eh, you guys didn't miss much. Just the president deliberately ignoring AIDS until it became an epidemic, spending billions of dollars on space lasers, consulting with psychics, and selling weapons to terrorists to fund a proxy war in Central America.

No biggie.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
This just in from FOX News!

If America was invaded? Are the DEMONCRATS cowards who would flee?!?!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Captain Log posted:

This just in from FOX News!

If America was invaded? Are the DEMONCRATS cowards who would flee?!?!

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Motherfucker looks like he has a brick of cocaine strapped to his gut. That polo is doing work.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Lord Haw Haw Carlson is providing some genuinely :stare: quality content.

The comments are immaculate.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-we-have-right-know-this

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
"There are benefits of studying treatments but not the diseases."

How do you determine which treatments work then? :eng99:

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:
I want to reply to this hogwash with as smilie.

There is no smilie for the shrink-raying of my brain I would need to perform to understand this viewpoint. :shepface:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Guavanaut posted:

Facebook

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

It's not like they believe the disease is real in the first place, if historical actions are any indication.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
Jessie Smollet got sentenced, and the Fox News article produced some gems.

This isn't even with me going through the first page. I was done after these two, which weren't even the worst.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Captain Log posted:

Jessie Smollet got sentenced, and the Fox News article produced some gems.

This isn't even with me going through the first page. I was done after these two, which weren't even the worst.

opposite of reality dot jpg png

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006
THIS POLL SHOWS MOST AMERICANS WOULD FIGHT IF INVADED!!!

WHICH MEANS DEMOCRATS ARE COWARDS!!!

Let's see what awaits us in an article about US citizens going to fight in Ukraine.

"Did you know everyone who goes to fight in the Ukraine is clearly an ex-seal team six member and NOT a war tourist who cannot see their own toes!?"

"Most demoN-CRAPS are slaves to the corrupt systems overseen by my ex-wife, who is my ex-wife, and my ex-wife is everything wrong on the planet."

"America will look weak no matter what happens. By accurately predicting everything before it happened and sending boatloads of weapons to Ukraine, it is clear what America has become - Not run by Trump and his Position-Of-Power."

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I wonder what those “fake accusations” are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Captain Log posted:

"Most demoN-CRAPS are slaves to the corrupt systems overseen by my ex-wife, who is my ex-wife, and my ex-wife is everything wrong on the planet."

Fox viewers really are just little copies of Stan Kelly