Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

RCarr posted:

How does the 2022 draft class look?

I think it’s time to ship out DeAndre Hopkins before he officially gets old, but I’m not sure if I want picks this year or next.

Great for WRs, mediocre for RBs and TEs, bad for QBs. Not much in the way of top end Chase/Pitts-type talent but should be deeper overall than last year due to way more eligible players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I've started Dak every time he's played and I'm in the Championship game. I have Tannehill. Dak is probably not playing the full game. Titans have to win tomorrow so maybe they just statement game annihilation of Dolphins? Any opinions on Dak vs. Tannehill?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

I've started Dak every time he's played and I'm in the Championship game. I have Tannehill. Dak is probably not playing the full game. Titans have to win tomorrow so maybe they just statement game annihilation of Dolphins? Any opinions on Dak vs. Tannehill?

Hope you chose Dak :D

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

sourdough posted:

Hope you chose Dak :D

I chose incorrectly

Edit: Not that incorrectly, but I hosed myself by not checking my team this morning to see that Bengals were resting their starters and I started Higgins but left Landry on the bench

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Jan 9, 2022

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

My buddy in our 0.5 PPR Superflex dynasty league keeps pestering me for Cooper Kupp. Now i'm in no hurry to trade Kupp but if I were would Deebo Samuel and pick 1.12 be enough for Kupp?

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

MakaVillian posted:

My buddy in our 0.5 PPR Superflex dynasty league keeps pestering me for Cooper Kupp. Now i'm in no hurry to trade Kupp but if I were would Deebo Samuel and pick 1.12 be enough for Kupp?

No

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

MakaVillian posted:

I'd do it. I like Kupp better for 2022 redraft but in dynasty I have them in the same tier so getting a 1st on top feels like a smash. Kupp will also be 29 by the time the season starts and so even if his production is still great his trade value will start to decrease because people are going to be eyeballing his age. Like you said, don't be in a hurry to trade him, but keep that in the back of your mind and think about moving him at some point this year unless you're definitely poised to make a championship run.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Deebo is close, the 1st definitely pushes that over.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I probably don't do it because I like Kupp a lot and am a little scared of Deebo not sustaining, but yeah it's at the very least close

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

He flat out rejected any trade for Deebo and countered with this

Me give:
Cooper Kupp
Travis Etienne

Him give:
Dalvin Cook
2022 late 1st rookie pick
2022 mid 2nd rookie pick

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jan 14, 2022

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

MakaVillian posted:

Me give:
Cooper Kupp
Travis Etienne

Him give:
Dalvin Cook
2022 mid 2nd rookie pick

Spit in his face

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

dkj posted:

Spit in his face

:haibrow:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

dkj posted:

Spit in his face

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

MakaVillian posted:

Me give:
Cooper Kupp
Travis Etienne

Him give:
Dalvin Cook
2022 mid 2nd rookie pick

Lol.

Although it you offered Kupp for Deebo and a 1st, I could see why he'd counter with this.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’m doing a playoff fantasy thing where you can only use each player once throughout the playoffs.

I’ve got Stafford and Burrow to choose from. I’m leaning, Stafford due to the Bengals defense being significantly worse than the Rams.

Thoughts?

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I would definitely go with Stafford.

That said, incoming 4 int 0 td game from him.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’m doing a prop bet thing with my family and friends. We each have to choose 10 of these prop bets and whoever hits the most wins.

Thoughts on which 10 are the easiest bets to make?

Super Bowl 56 Prop Bets

1) Coin Flip-----Heads______ Tails______
2) Winning the Super Bowl----------Rams_____ Bengals_____
3) Total Points by the Rams-----------------Over_____ Under____ 26.5 Points
4) Total Points by the Bengals-----------------Over_____ Under_____ 22.5 Points
5) First Team to Commit a Penalty (exclude Declined penalties) -------Rams____ Bengals____
6) Total Number of INTs thrown by BOTH Teams Combined---Over____ Under____ 1.5INTs
7) What Team Will Score First------Rams____ Bengals____
8) How Will the First Points be Scored---Field Goal____ Touchdown (Can be a Defensive TD) ____ Safety____
9) How Will the Last Score of the Game be---Field Goal____ Touchdown____ Safety___
10) Will There Be A SCORELESS Quarter (Overtime included) ----Yes____ No____
11) Will the Rams Score a Rushing TD in the First HALF? ----Yes____ No____
12) Total Rams Rushing Yards-----Over_____ Under_____ 110.5 Yards
13) Total Rams Passing Yards----Over____ Under____ 281.5 Yards
14) Total Bengals Rushing Yards----Over____ Under____ 85.5 Yards
15) Total Bengals Passing Yards----Over____ Under____ 276.5 Yards
16) Longest Field Goal Made----Over_____ Under_____ 47.5 Yards
17) First Team to Challenge the referee's Call-----Rams_____ Bengals______
18) Jersey Number to Score the First TD-----Over____ Under____ 23.5
19) Will There Be an INT for a TD----Yes____ No____
20) First TD Will Be a----Passing TD_____ Rushing TD_____
21) Will Matthew Stafford get a Rushing a TD? -----Yes____ No____
22) Will Joe Burrow get a Rushing TD? -----Yes____ No____
23) Matthew Stafford will Throw How Many TDs-----Over____ Under____ 1.5 Passing TDs
24) Joe Burrow Will Throw How Many TDs----Over____ Under______ 1.5 Passing TDs
25) Cam Akers Will Rush for How many Yards---Over____ Under____ 63.5 Yards Rushing
26) Joe Mixon Will Rush for How Many Yards---Over___ Under____ 62.5 Yards Rushing
27) What Position Will Score the First TD?----RB_____ WR_____ Tight End_____ QB (rushing not throwing) ____
28) Who Will Throw the First INT----- Matthew Stafford ____ Joe Burrow____
29) Most Receiving Yards---- Ja”Marr Chase ____ Cooper Kupp______
30) Most Rushing Yards-----Cam Akers ____ Joe Mixon _____
31) Will either team score 3 straight times (Excludes extra points and 2 point conversions) (includes Safeties)? Yes_____ No_____
32) Will there be a missed Extra Point? Yes______ No_______
33) Total Field Goals made by both teams? Over_____ Under______ 3.5
34) Will there be safety? Yes_______ No________
35) First Offensive Play of the game?----- Rush_____ Pass_______
36) What team will have more sacks? ----Rams____ Bengals_____
37) What team will have the most interceptions? ----Rams____ Bengals____
38) Will Either Team Score in the last Two Minutes of the 1st Half---Yes____ No___
39) What Will Joe Burrow Throw First----Reception____ Incomplete\INT____
40) What Will Matthew Stafford Throw First-----Reception____ Incomplete\INT_____
41) Will the team that scores first win the game? Yes _______ No _________
42) Will there be a successful two point conversion? Yes_____ No______
43) What will be the first turnover of the game? Interception_____ Fumble______
44) Total touchdowns scored in the game by both teams? Over_____ Under_____ 5.5
45) Will Bengals score in all four quarters? Yes _____ No _______
46) Will the Rams score in all four quarters? Yes _____ No _____
47) What will happen first? (Includes safety- Continues till Rams Score or Punt, Must be an official punt) Rams Score First _____ Rams Punt First______
48) Longest TD of the Game? (Includes returns-if no TD is made Answer 51) Over____ Under_____ 47.5 yards
49) Longest TD Reception by Cooper Kupp? Over______ Under______ 28.5 Yards
50) Will ANY QB throw more than 4.5 TDs in the Superbowl? Yes_____ No______
Tie Breaker----The Final Score Rams_____ Bengals_____
Tie Breaker2----Who will the MVP of the Game be? ____________

RCarr fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Feb 13, 2022

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
A lot of those are literal and figurative coinflips. I think the QB rushing TDs ones are decent odds. Same with will a QB have above 4.5 TD and will there be a safety. Also Jersey # to first get a TD (the under). The second half of the list seems to have more longshots where "no" is a statistically safer bet.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

You mean to choose no for all the first ones you listed right?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

These are what I feel like are the 10 easiest choices

3) Total Points by the Rams-----------------OVER 26.5 Points
4) Total Points by the Bengals-----------------OVER 22.5 Points
19) Will There Be an INT for a TD? NO
21) Will Matthew Stafford get a Rushing a TD? NO
22) Will Joe Burrow get a Rushing TD? NO
31) Will either team score 3 straight times (Excludes extra points and 2 point conversions) (includes Safeties)? NO
32) Will there be a missed Extra Point? NO
34) Will there be safety? NO
36) What team will have more sacks? RAMS
50) Will ANY QB throw more than 4.5 TDs in the Superbowl? NO

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

RCarr posted:

You mean to choose no for all the first ones you listed right?

Yea, I meant those should all be no.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Feb 13, 2022

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

I was offered Cook and 2022 pick 2.06 for my Etienne and 2022 pick 1.10 in my 0.5 PPR dynasty superflex league.

What's Dalvin Cook's outlook with Kevin O'Connell now? I'm also kind of interested in what happens with Etienne now that Pederson is there.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

It’s really risky. Cook is older for a RB. If you can win a title with him it’s worth it but maybe try to push for a first round pick in next years draft instead of the second this year.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Yeah unless I was going to be making a run at a championship I think I would want more value back than that. Etienne is a big questionmark right now but I could see Cook falling off after this year considering he is already so prone to get little nagging injuries.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Cook is a question mark but Etienne is a bigger one, age and injury differences and all. I was going to say James Robinson throws a wrench in things too, but him coming back from an achilles vs Etienne supposedly well recovered by now.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

dkj posted:

It’s really risky. Cook is older for a RB. If you can win a title with him it’s worth it but maybe try to push for a first round pick in next years draft instead of the second this year.

Next year's first would be a great idea but he doesn't have any future 1st until 2025.

This is my team:

Don't think Cook makes this a contender unfortunately (good lord do I need a 2nd QB)

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah I’d use those resources on a second QB rather than an older RB

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

One more dynasty trade question

0.5 PPR dynasty superflex

Give:
Miles Sanders
Chris Carson
2022 1.10

Get:
Dalvin Cook
2022 2.06

My RBs after would be Cook, Etienne, Gus Edwards, Hines and Mike Davis.

The majority of trade machines say yes but this would leave me with even less RB depth and fewer trade chips to get a 2nd QB. Thoughts?

I just want to say thanks for all the help recently, I'm usually ok at evaluating redraft trades, but dynasty throws me for a loop.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

MakaVillian posted:

One more dynasty trade question

0.5 PPR dynasty superflex

Give:
Miles Sanders
Chris Carson
2022 1.10

Get:
Dalvin Cook
2022 2.06

My RBs after would be Cook, Etienne, Gus Edwards, Hines and Mike Davis.

The majority of trade machines say yes but this would leave me with even less RB depth and fewer trade chips to get a 2nd QB. Thoughts?

I just want to say thanks for all the help recently, I'm usually ok at evaluating redraft trades, but dynasty throws me for a loop.

If you aren't competing for a championship and need a second quarterback for SF dynasty, you should not do this.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah focus on getting a second QB

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

dkj posted:

Yeah focus on getting a second QB

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Ok thanks y'all

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
At 9/12 for a way too early best ballslow draft
https://sleeper.app/i/jZMP9DgNz7bV

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Feb 27, 2022

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

Dynasty PPR league, Amari Cooper owner is seeking a 2nd round pick for him. My wideouts are currently Diggs, Waddle, Devonta Smith, and Jerry Jeudy.

Feels like I should give up a 2 for him right?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Ty1990 posted:

Dynasty PPR league, Amari Cooper owner is seeking a 2nd round pick for him. My wideouts are currently Diggs, Waddle, Devonta Smith, and Jerry Jeudy.

I'm new to Dynasty but I would consider it for a 2nd. How high is your 2nd? If you have 2.1 or something super low I might not, assuming you like players that might be available in the draft at that point? Also could depend on where Cooper goes when the Cowboys jettison him. If Detroit backs up a brinks truck to sign him, I dont think I'd want him on my fantasy team.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I'm new to Dynasty but I would consider it for a 2nd. How high is your 2nd? If you have 2.1 or something super low I might not, assuming you like players that might be available in the draft at that point? Also could depend on where Cooper goes when the Cowboys jettison him. If Detroit backs up a brinks truck to sign him, I dont think I'd want him on my fantasy team.

It’d actually be my own 2 in 2023, so probably a mid to late second.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Ty1990 posted:

For sure

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Ty1990 posted:

A 2nd for a 27 year old wide receiver who is consistently a low end WR1/high end WR2 for a second? No brainer. The best you can hope for with that pick is drafting a younger Amari Cooper.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Devante Adams traded to the Raiders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

RCarr posted:

Devante Adams traded to the Raiders.

MVS 1.01