Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Hearing good things about wandale Robinson who should be available there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

FizFashizzle posted:

David carr did it

Cavauro posted:

jameis has worn a glove on his throwing hand before. not sure if he does currently

Teddy Bridgewater

Hmm all guys with under 9 1/2 inch hands... coincidence???/

fartknocker posted:

Kurt Warner infamously began wearing gloves full time while in Arizona, and IIRC Peyton Manning did so too for a lot of his time in Denver.

Except these guys, I guess the explanation here is that they were just old

TheGreyGhost posted:

Olave's inability to consistently dominate games despite getting open smoothly and with ease is just so weird. It's like how I felt about Jerry Jeudy a couple years ago. He doesn't have the catch radius with arms or vertical to be a big contested catch guy either. I've loved him as a college player, but he just has such a "polished WR who doesn't convert to an elite WR" feel to him like a Sterling Shepherd type.

Yeah I can agree with that. I still like my Lockett comparison but Olave does more of the same things as Shepard rather than being almost entirely a deep threat. Olave is a tad bigger with slightly longer arms but I'm more talking about the way they play. I also wasn't a huge fan of Jeudy, especially compared to Lamb.

Agree with you on Pierce too, he looked good. I mean the dude tested nearly identically, in the key numbers, as Chase Claypool from a couple years back and he has a similar body type. Maybe he should've passed on the agility section but he appeared to move pretty well in the drills actually, surprisingly well. For teams looking for that kind of player he's gonna be near the top. '

Also in terms of tight ends the long striding Jelani Woods hitting 4.61 at 6 foot 7, 259 pounds! Someone's gonna take a chance on that for a receiving tight end in the Mike Gesicki style, basically a seem/vert/slant guy but hopefully who can do other things.

Anyways, what do you think of Velus Jones Jr. as a PR/KR/gadget guy? The speed stands out on tape, and he's surprisingly 6 foot although looks a lot smaller than that, but I haven't actually watched games with him in them.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

He looked very good at the gauntlet. I've found that the drill is a pretty decent aptitude tester in the past which would defy what Bo Melton shows on the field.

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

“Go win the Heimlich Trophy!”

Play posted:

Yeah I can agree with that. I still like my Lockett comparison but Olave does more of the same things as Shepard rather than being almost entirely a deep threat. Olave is a tad bigger with slightly longer arms but I'm more talking about the way they play. I also wasn't a huge fan of Jeudy, especially compared to Lamb.

Agree with you on Pierce too, he looked good. I mean the dude tested nearly identically, in the key numbers, as Chase Claypool from a couple years back and he has a similar body type. Maybe he should've passed on the agility section but he appeared to move pretty well in the drills actually, surprisingly well. For teams looking for that kind of player he's gonna be near the top. '

Also in terms of tight ends the long striding Jelani Woods hitting 4.61 at 6 foot 7, 259 pounds! Someone's gonna take a chance on that for a receiving tight end in the Mike Gesicki style, basically a seem/vert/slant guy but hopefully who can do other things.

Anyways, what do you think of Velus Jones Jr. as a PR/KR/gadget guy? The speed stands out on tape, and he's surprisingly 6 foot although looks a lot smaller than that, but I haven't actually watched games with him in them.

Pierce is a dude where you want him playing outside, so I'm not sure how concerned I really am with him having a crazy agility test so long as he can time his breaks.

With TEs, I'm sad Ruckert can't run, because I would've expected mid 4.6 out of him and general "jack of all trades" numbers that equate to him being the most well-rounded TE in the class. Woods is interesting, but I do worry a lot about guys that big/fast when they get asked to block--they get ahead of themselves on things like block and release and cause some negative plays.

I'd have to watch him more to get a full feel, but he's an interesting profile at his height. What I've watched of Tennessee is essentially Heupel realizing he had a bunch of freaky vertical guys who break off deep routes well and can run the hell out of fades, streaks, and vertical breaks that serve as a natural counter to a curl or slant (which he rounds or essentially just stops moving as opposed to stepping through and crisply). When I take a glance at what's on highlight tapes for him, he looks like a typical body-catching gadget guy who seems to take advantage of dudes who take bad angles or don't bail in the underneath but he keeps catching the ball either on his neck or in front of his body over the middle which is going to get broken up, tipped, or knocked loose for a turnover in the NFL. It's sort of bizarre too that they just never ran like clearout or level concepts for him, since he seems like a guy who can plant and go off of those, but that could be a Heupel thing. Looks like a very standard deep threat guy who could maybe be developed, but those dudes are essentially a crap shoot considering they've essentially never had to be technical to get open in college. Use gadget plays to get him either deep or open in underneath to make his short routes moot, and he could do some damage. He could end up anywhere between Corey Coleman and Terry McLaurin and I wouldn't be shocked.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Play posted:

2nd on this request. He looked particularly interesting in drills. The only games I saw of the vols I was loving hammered.

edit for TGG providing instant analysis.

An actual question to. Was Garrett Wilson doing a bit of an exaggerated hop in the catching drill? Everybody pulls up some kind of way but his hop seemed really noticeable.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Mar 4, 2022

Play
Apr 25, 2006

TheGreyGhost posted:

Pierce is a dude where you want him playing outside, so I'm not sure how concerned I really am with him having a crazy agility test so long as he can time his breaks.

With TEs, I'm sad Ruckert can't run, because I would've expected mid 4.6 out of him and general "jack of all trades" numbers that equate to him being the most well-rounded TE in the class. Woods is interesting, but I do worry a lot about guys that big/fast when they get asked to block--they get ahead of themselves on things like block and release and cause some negative plays.

I'd have to watch him more to get a full feel, but he's an interesting profile at his height. What I've watched of Tennessee is essentially Heupel realizing he had a bunch of freaky vertical guys who break off deep routes well and can run the hell out of fades, streaks, and vertical breaks that serve as a natural counter to a curl or slant (which he rounds or essentially just stops moving as opposed to stepping through and crisply). When I take a glance at what's on highlight tapes for him, he looks like a typical body-catching gadget guy who seems to take advantage of dudes who take bad angles or don't bail in the underneath but he keeps catching the ball either on his neck or in front of his body over the middle which is going to get broken up, tipped, or knocked loose for a turnover in the NFL. It's sort of bizarre too that they just never ran like clearout or level concepts for him, since he seems like a guy who can plant and go off of those, but that could be a Heupel thing. Looks like a very standard deep threat guy who could maybe be developed, but those dudes are essentially a crap shoot considering they've essentially never had to be technical to get open in college. Use gadget plays to get him either deep or open in underneath to make his short routes moot, and he could do some damage. He could end up anywhere between Corey Coleman and Terry McLaurin and I wouldn't be shocked.

Yeah Jelani Woods you'd be betting on improved coaching to unlock his potential. I don't think he's ever gonna be a good blocker at that height, not only the height but his legs are insanely long which usually makes inline blocking a lot harder. Agree with you on Velus, basically a crap shoot tons of gadget guys like that have not panned out at all in the NFL. Will still probably go higher than expected due to that speed, who knows what happens from there. Probably more worth drafting as KR/PR I'd think and at an appropriate place for that kind of player.

Trey McBride and Greg Dulcich seem to be getting a lot of buzz, McBride as the all around guy as a proven blocker and pass catcher (and who just looked really smooth and confident in all the drills), and Dulcich I'm assuming as more of a Y tight end who maybe can learn to block better. Any thoughts there?

Play fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Mar 4, 2022

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Play posted:

Except these guys, I guess the explanation here is that they were just old

As someone else mentioned, Warner had some hand injury that made him extremely fumble prone during his last years with the Rams and his one season with the Giants. The gloves helped him with that. For Peyton, he knew in Denver that he’d be playing in cold weather games in December and January, so he started wearing the gloves earlier in the season to be comfortable with them later in the year, but also found they did help his grip. IIRC, he still started some of those seasons without them, but would wear them full time after a certain point.

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

Play posted:

Yeah Jelani Woods you'd be betting on improved coaching to unlock his potential. I don't think he's ever gonna be a good blocker at that height, not only the height but his legs are insanely long which usually makes inline blocking a lot harder. Agree with you on Velus, basically a crap shoot tons of gadget guys like that have not panned out at all in the NFL. Will still probably go higher than expected due to that speed, who knows what happens from there. Probably more worth drafting as KR/PR I'd think and at an appropriate place for that kind of player.

Trey McBride and Greg Dulcich seem to be getting a lot of buzz, McBride as the all around guy as a proven blocker and pass catcher (and who just looked really smooth and confident in all the drills), and Dulcich I'm assuming as more of a Y tight end who maybe can learn to block better. Any thoughts there?

Good time for me to just post my TE effort post since I've covered most of the film.

Overall, weak class. Lots of guys who could be very good, but Pitts really set the bar for TE prospects last year and no one is anywhere close to that.

Jeremy Ruckert - Ohio State
My hottest take of the class is that Ruckert should probably be TE1 for most teams. There are better pure receivers like McBride, Dulcic, and there are better blockers like Otton. No one does both as well as Ruckert.

First impression--he's an Ohio State TE which means he gets used basically never outside of weird surprise situations in the passing game. That said, dude is a ball magnet when they actually throw to him, big catch radius, comfort pulling up, and almost never drops the ball or puts it in a PBU situation. It's the type of thing you want out of a receiving TE who isn't going to be a pure vertical threat that he can consistently get the ball in tight windows (Clemson or Penn State games). He's also an outstanding route runner, even as a decoy, hitting things like Stick and Nod or Out-options with enough finesse to juke some likely NFL Safeties in those games. He's not going to be the type of TE who turns 15 yards into 50, but he can separate and get open to be a seam threat if he gets flexed, meaning you're not minimizing what the passing game can do with him in the pattern. Similarly, he's a fantastic blocker both on and off the LOS. He doesn't miss seals from F or Y alignments, and you can move him in motion easily if a QB has a read they need to fix, and he's very willing to move to the second level on zone plays.

So what do I not like? For one thing, he has some weird tendencies when he's told to block and release. You can tell he came in as a spot receiver and was told to operate under those terms for a while, where he hits guys for too long when a block and turn would be an easy 10 yards. When he's a pure pass blocker, he's good but lacks some power at times if he gets a situation where a DE comes off the T at him and bulls him, which he doesn't redirect--probably more of an issue at the NFL level where you'll get some weird crack attempts like that to throw gaps. Similarly, you can key when he's running a route right now at the snap if you watch his hand placement--he almost always goes higher when he's trying to release, which happens when you get the ball high a lot and want to keep your shoulders up. Similarly, he's not going to be experienced getting 10 targets a game, meaning he inevitably is going to have some routes or situations where he just hasn't had the reps to tune himself up. You also don't want him lined up in any traditional FB/H situations since he hits pretty high and it would be a waste of his frame. I like him as a midpoint between a Zach Ertz and an OJ Howard as prospects.

Trey McBride - CSU

McBride is a really good receiving TE who is...alright at blocking and probably going to have a rude awakening in the NFL. If you watch him, the first thing that jumps out is he has the Kittle/Gronkowski gene when it comes to being a primary receiver and being able to go vertical, break routes all over the field, and create big plays. He's a great hands catcher, but the really astonishing thing is just how he grabs balls at extension and then gets small around defenders--like watching a great slot receiver. I also really enjoy watching him mirror pass rushers in max protection looks, because he explodes laterally and will follow a rusher back the whole way. His run blocking is fine, but he's not going to road grade or really get out on guys with power--more just a body that can move forward but could theoretically lead block for you way downfield.

Which leads me to my biggest concern--he's going to need to be paired with another big TE or FB on a team that wants to consistently run Outside Zone or any Power/Counter variant that requires him to hold an edge alone without a running start. He moves super well on combo blocks and gets to a hole if asked, but he doesn't have the kind of power on his hands to run some exotic crack looks that older coaches might want if they ran, say, buck sweep to his side. He's also not the cleanest route runner in the world. He's smooth and doesn't necessarily hitch, but he could carve a couple steps off of things like his outs and double moves and still get more dangerous. If he hits, he could be a Gesicki or maybe even Graham type who changes the math on a passing game, but he's going to be an acquired taste in the wrong system as essentially a smooth receiver who is essentially a perfect Y.

Jalen Wydermeyer - TAMU

Sort of an inverse McBride in the passing game. Where McBride has explosion in the passing game, Jalen's got this weird tendency to just always be in a perfect spot and come down with contested catches or a chance to RAC, but he just doesn't have the initial top gear McBride does His hands are insane, and he picks his spots really well, which is good because he's all recognition and spot drop in terms of initial separation. What's the most bizarre is that he's essentially a god once the ball is in his hands and will suddenly get to speed with the ability to truck. He won't make you necessarily miss at that point, but a S will think twice before hitting him high.

I'm mainly concerned about him blocking. He's supposedly 260 but has less power than some RBs. I think some of that might be technique and lack of pad level because he's in the pattern so much, but an OLB over him would potentially have enough power to just bull him back if he can't figure out a way to stay low. As is, if you put him in-line, you're potentially risking a DE stunting into him and getting an easy sack with a long-arm move or him missing a block and getting his RB killed if the back is aiming wide. He's super weird because usually guys who are this green in pass protection are deep threats, but he's just essentially a giant slot receiver in that offense. Call him Cole Kmet.

Greg Dulcich - UCLA

McBride with less blocking ability. I think he's the best pure Y in the class, considering he can unironically rip a seam, 7, or 8 route for essentially anything, and he's got solid hands and explosiveness towards the ball to make circus catches. He actually cooked a few CBs this year in single coverage which is wild to see, including a couple of very long catch and runs. If I'm looking for a second TE and have one good all-rounder or blocker already, he's a perfect compliment considering he might be the best at IDing scramble zones, soft spots, and other weird hitches in the coverage that a TE can punish.

So why is he low? You can't play him in-line in the NFL, and you might not even be able to hide him at an H for things like a wheel. He's too small to really lead block on runs, and he's too soft to block in-line on passing downs in the NFL. When you can get bodied by mid-tier Pac-12 edges, I don't trust your blocking in the NFL at all, and he's not a guy where he can get much bigger and make up for this with mass. Some guys may think an F TE that can play a few yards off is enough to merit a high pick, but I just don't see it when any of the 3 guys above are more versatile, even if none are quite as dangerous of a receiver. Evan Engram.

Cade Otton - Washington

Washington keeps cloning this TE post ASJ where it's a stiff white kid who can block out the sun and solo edge rushers at times with a mixture of reach blocks and chips, but watching him try to catch is upsetting. It's not that his hands are bad, but he's just never in a position where the catch doesn't have to be a bit circus-y and away from his frame, which to his credit he usually hauls down. When I think of a Y TE, this is a great body type, but you could probably play him at H on passing downs and give him some additional room to use his length and react to more exotic blitzes in the NFL.

You just can't count on him to do much more than a 10 yard high-point in the passing game because his feet are more agile than fast, and he's not a particularly fancy route runner. I don't see a guy who is a seam threat, and I don't see a guy who will make me consistently wrong on short routes with quick cuts, so he's a guy I could put a big hulking LB on and let them fight it out, which isn't math I enjoy doing as an OC/playcaller. Drew Sample.

Quick Hits

Isaiah Likely CCU - I don't get it. He's a decent combo blocker who runs well, but he's also small and not a technically sound blocker when he's not in motion--seems like a dude who just doesn't have the power to play in-line consistently to me but might turn out to be a good receiver who you use motion and don't ask him to play in-line/anchor. Smaller David Njoku

Jelani Woods UVA - Raw, raw, raw. Basically no pass blocking reps that I could find. Matchup nightmare, but he looks like he's still new to the position and more into toughness and trying hard than cleanly doing anything. Could make teams look silly in a couple years if someone develops him. Ricky Seals-Jones

Jake Ferguson Wisc - Stereotypical blocky TE from Wisconsin who catches things but can't run away from anyone and looks weird when he's motioned around. Weaker version of Otton. Dalton Schultz.

Charlie Kolar Iowa St - Sleeper of the boring Y/12 personnel guys. He had essentially no other receiving threats to clear space for him, so his tape is him catching and then getting owned a whole bunch alongside him throwing really hard blocks that are too high and get dusted. Fix his pad level and hope the spacing in the NFL helps him. Zach Gentry

Chigoziem Okonkowo Maryland - Essentially a really good receiving FB who creates chunk plays from any TE alignment but doesn't have the size to really play in-line and still be a receiving threat in the NFL. I actually like the idea of him being an F who motions into FB/H alignments to create weird angles because he runs super clean routes and has solid hips then runs through contact for a bit. Josiah Deguara/Harrison Bryant

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

I feel like I know a fair bit about Oklahoma State players and I don't remember jelani woods at all, but then again Gundy has never found out how to use tight ends beyond blocking and end zone targets

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Chucktesla posted:

I feel like I know a fair bit about Oklahoma State players and I don't remember jelani woods at all, but then again Gundy has never found out how to use tight ends beyond blocking and end zone targets

He didn't contribute much at Oklahoma State, and was actually transitioned from QB to TE there. He was there for three years but never had over 130 yards in an entire season. Seems to have mostly been a project.

He 'broke out' after transferring to Virginia, where he definitely contributed but not to any insane degree (598 yards and 9 touchdowns).

He's definitely mainly interesting for his height and speed, there will be a lot of projection for anyone drafting him but I don't think he'll be drafted very high at all. I think you could do worse as far as a later round prospect with the potential to hit.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Chargers already have two long shot tight end projects who are good at at least one thing, why not draft another

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Chucktesla posted:

Chargers already have two long shot tight end projects who are good at at least one thing, why not draft another
Does Donald Parham still count after that freak "concussion" that had him seizing on the field for like 15 minutes?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Does Donald Parham still count after that freak "concussion" that had him seizing on the field for like 15 minutes?

He's back baby!

Love the 6'6 QB throwing to the 6'8 TE

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I could easily see teams wanting Wydermeyer after his high point drills. Daniel Bellinger looks like a big stiff but I don't think he'll have to worry about getting to his spots. Heyward is a FB tweener, prob won't be anything but his hands are great and so are his feet. Isaiah Likely looks like a late sleeper. Definitely faster and more explosive than Okonkwo. Chase Allen looks like a nice high pointer too. Good hands and body control. I don't know who would take a risk on Curtis Hodges. He moves like Drew Bledsoe. Dulcich's route running is pretty crisp. Easy no brainer underneath guy and post route runner. Could be the big riser out of everyone. Jake Ferguson has hands of stone. I don't know where you put Jeremiah Hall at the next level. Scout team? Mcbride is smooth as hell. Very tiny and squat, runs like a duck. I don't know how you make him block, he can't do it.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Didn't read any of that but I believe you

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
Andy Daltos

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
QBs:

Kenny Pickett saved his combine after the tiny hands incident. Fantastic drills, only counted one bad pass out of all of them. Great zip, fantastic deep balls. Footwork needs work as always. Another QB had a better day but I think Pickett did the most to solidify the top QB pick. Kind of a sum of the process type of deal. Ridder tested through the roof but he was supposed to. Easily has the ability to tuck and run like Luck/Newton. Huge arm. Put on the full display of elongated throwing motion which has to be coached out. Surprisingly good feet for a tall guy. Very steady into his throw which probably explains how he's accurate despite his mechanics. Could definitely see a team falling in love with that. Biggest surprise is probably Malik Willis. Everyone knows he has a good short yard game but his deep balls were almost as good as Pickett's. I don't really remember him passing off his front foot so hard from youtube tape but it seems to work. Wasn't as accurate as Pickett but had probably the best arm of the day. Honestly the misses might have just been on the WRs. I don't know anything about Cole Kelley but he totally looks like a NFL QB. Really decent pop in his throw and releases the ball pretty quick. Looks pretty stiff and lumbering but not slow, kind of like Herbert. Jack Coan looked good as always but I can't picture him as anything but a backup. His passes get there but his form is like Ryan Tannehill or something. Doesn't look that natural. Weird that you can be 6'3 220" and look tiny for the position. Guess frame matters. Dustin Krum is another guy I know nothing about. Really compact delivery. Was throwing pretty deep balls. I don't really see how good his arm is though, seems kind of pedestrian on medium routes. Carson Strong looked pretty good. Was missing on some routes but his deep ball made up for it. People are saying he was underthrowing WRs but I don't see it. Looked more like really nice pocket passes. Didn't see him too much from combine coverage but apparently he was inaccurate on short routes which is kind of surprising. Oh well. Sam Howell looked alright. I think he's a bit inaccurate or he's just got game sense because either way he was low balling WRs in all the drills. Not that it's bad per se, it just doesn't look as pretty when you have to put a ball where only your receiver can get it. Decent zip. I don't like his feet, I think he takes way too many steps. Bailey Zappe has a wide arm throw like Coan. Good footwork, nice deep ball too. Could be a little bit more accurate on it. I

Doltos fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Mar 5, 2022

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Haskins is a demon.

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1499864808174370817

Also, zero fumbles on 452 carries in his Michigan career.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

hey greyghost/daltos i know this is pretty late in the game but do you have any takes on Aqeel Glass from Alabama A&M

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Kenneth Walker looks like a beast. Crazy legs on that dude, and good tape. Put up a nice 40. I like him

Dameon Pierce as well. Looks the part of a smaller but thick nfl back good for inside runs. Kind of reminds me of Devin Singletary but a little bigger and faster

Play fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Mar 5, 2022

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Doltos posted:

Jack Coan looked good as always

I'm a Wisconsin fan and this is... surprising to me

TheGreyGhost
Feb 14, 2012

Play posted:

Kenneth Walker looks like a beast. Crazy legs on that dude, and good tape. Put up a nice 40. I like him

Dameon Pierce as well. Looks the part of a smaller but thick nfl back good for inside runs. Kind of reminds me of Devin Singletary but a little bigger and faster

Zeus ran a 4.4 and is well on pace to having me look like a genius if he ever starts hitting the hole that hard again.

Myjai sanders weighs 220 which is going to drop the gently caress out of him. He’s got a frame for more and that explains why he can’t power rush worth poo poo though.

Thibs already looks like the latest combine freak and people remain stupid if they pick Hutch over him.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

TheGreyGhost posted:

Myjai sanders weighs 220

What the gently caress?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Jerome Ford ran a 4.4 and still no one is talking about him. I have watched a ton of cutups but Ford was by far the best of the RBs I watched. Bad blocker but come on.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/TampaBayTre/status/1500141206290022403?t=nROZ72uYDD4f77coYDLFYQ&s=19

Who is telling him to lose weight like this

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Jerome Ford ran a 4.4 and still no one is talking about him. I have watched a ton of cutups but Ford was by far the best of the RBs I watched. Bad blocker but come on.

He's really good. I hope he doesn't end up in the division.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I want Kayvon Thibodeaux. I don’t care if we have to trade up to 3 to make it happen.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

edit: oops, nevermind

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/status/1499941557176344580?t=Jqfhd0f37ZMexHd26IMR-w&s=19

We now have another made up number showing how athletic a guy is to go with the made up number showing how good they are at football.

Anyways, Zach Tom looks interesting. I haven't watched any film of him but he looked a little thin during the workouts and I assume you have to teach him how to play football due to that weird Wake Forest offense

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Penning makes so much sense as RT for the Ravens. 14th overall still feels like overpaying but unless a best in class type defender is there I don't know how Baltimore can ignore a seemingly quality guy at their biggest position of need.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/GManzano24/status/1500115736076902400?t=yg0nDD_qBdcnLsIDDUSa8Q&s=19

LETS GO

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Ffs SteelAngel don't make me agree with Doltos

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

pasaluki posted:

Ffs SteelAngel don't make me agree with Doltos

I will never not be excited if my NFL team drafts a player from my college team

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Can you still call him the punt god if he never punts

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chucktesla posted:

Can you still call him the punt god if he never punts

The legend will grow.

Like Nnamdi on the Raiders when no one ever threw at him

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Sometimes, if you look real close, you can still see him out there, flipping over to the boundary side of the field

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

Shaq Griffin was about that weight and got a combine invite I think?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Hamhandler posted:

Shaq Griffin was about that weight and got a combine invite I think?

Difference being Shaq was talked about as a hybrid safety while Myjai is expected to be a pass rusher

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Yeah and 240 is considered really small for an NFL edge rusher, and like tgg said he's got a frame to put on weight but 228 can't set an edge in the NFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Jordan Davis ran a 4.82 goddamn