Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

pining for the old days when the typical russian stereotype was just chronically drunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

This is fascinate to me. That Facebook page is real and it does run ads. It has one operator registered in Belarus and one in Ukraine. It has only existed for a handful of months. It does run ads, but this one is not in the list. Their ads do, however, generally match that cartoonish aesthetic. Maybe it got reported and deleted.

https://m.facebook.com/nt/screen/?params=%7B%22page_id%22%3A104000975356577%7D&path=%2Fpages%2Ftransparency&state

Either way, this Facebook page is weird to me. All Facebook is weird. And should be...

https://twitter.com/Vinncent/status/1499811805597683716?s=20&t=B8AmxLwzsvB4Em7XwEM1Vw

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Also, very funny and smart west-facing propaganda to have people of color representing the anglosphere countries in contrast to the unambiguously white Russian guy lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Some Guy TT posted:

pining for the old days when the typical russian stereotype was just chronically drunk
they are still drunk. drunk on conquest!

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

thick neck chad

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

I love how only the Russian guy is white.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

the perfidious white

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

DiscountDildos posted:

This is fascinate to me. That Facebook page is real and it does run ads. It has one operator registered in Belarus and one in Ukraine. It has only existed for a handful of months. It does run ads, but this one is not in the list. Their ads do, however, generally match that cartoonish aesthetic. Maybe it got reported and deleted.

Surely its just a shop?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The Chad Jihad posted:

Surely its just a shop?

It's propaganda directed at libs. Surprised there's not a gay stereotype and someone in a wheelchair

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Canada struggles with anxiety

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I love how only the Russian guy is white.
Between that, the art style, and the fact that seems to come from some personality test nonsense, this looks extremely targeted at winemoms with "BLM. Vote blue no matter what." in their bio.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Scrub all the flags from it and remarket it to those same winemoms

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade
alternative reaction:
new Steam shovelware dating sim looking good

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

russian dudes rock

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

when i think canada i think sexy gypsies

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://twitter.com/br00t4lism/status/1499839638294433796?s=20&t=YAgC7BJeOb5WMeoDuGhKUw

Sheeeiiiiiitttt

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

great, more asian women appropriating aave.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

disney taking a strong pro-‘doing 9/11’ stance

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

even tho the presentation cringey it's nice that white aristocrats don't control what is "proper english" anymore

"You may not say "I'm doing good" you must say "I am doing well"" - real and also incorrect thing an old white canadian lady told me as a teenager

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

inferis posted:

disney taking a strong pro-‘doing 9/11’ stance

lol

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

DiscountDildos posted:

Also, very funny and smart west-facing propaganda to have people of color representing the anglosphere countries in contrast to the unambiguously white Russian guy lol

can't wait until some blue checkmarks argues that since white genocide doesn't exist, nuking russia is actually not morally objectionable

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/zlj517/status/1499760547486900224?s=20&t=Hbhcz7UPrglTPUo5F50QIw

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElizabethElkin/status/1499813720955969546

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

those must be some really effective sanctions if the government has to beg domestic producers to stop selling stuff internationally

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

drat china is cool

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

I wasn't sure I agreed with the "Russia are the good guys here" take, but this is pretty compelling evidence

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ikanreed posted:

I wasn't sure I agreed with the "Russia are the good guys here" take, but this is pretty compelling evidence

If he shits on Elon I will be fully putinized

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

God Emperor Leto II Atreides won't be happy about this

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

This was all I could think of when I saw that

Chamale has issued a correction as of 03:24 on Mar 5, 2022

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

is that number realistic

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

indigi posted:

is that number realistic

That's the total of excess infant mortality when you consider the higher rate of infant death under British rule. There's an Indian economist who calculated that the total number of deaths caused by poverty under the British Raj was 1.8 billion.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Chamale posted:

That's the total of excess infant mortality when you consider the higher rate of infant death under British rule. There's an Indian economist who calculated that the total number of deaths caused by poverty under the British Raj was 1.8 billion.

gently caress.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhwms1gbk-Q

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Endman posted:

God Emperor Leto II Atreides won't be happy about this

Xi Jinping Thought is Supreme and knows planting trees is better than bullshit carbon capture technology

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

indigi posted:

gently caress.

that number *is* high-balling things, but yeah british empire was megadeath as business and we've all sort of forgotten about it lol

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

V. Illych L. posted:

that number *is* high-balling things, but yeah british empire was megadeath as business and we've all sort of forgotten about it lol

Come on, it wasn't just megadeaths

It was also opium!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

ArmZ posted:

Xi Jinping Thought is Supreme and knows planting trees is better than bullshit carbon capture technology

planting trees is carbon capture technology. porblem is it’s too slow

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://twitter.com/Daniel_Soff/status/1499887536067555328?s=20&t=7TVRERT__N46Immeu_y47g

Lmao

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

V. Illych L. posted:

This is inaccurate.

You meant to say gigadeaths.

Capitalism has killed literally billions over the centuries, and that isn't even without the bullshit accounting tricks and straight up lies that the "100 million dead under Communism" shitcocks used to get to their number.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endman
May 18, 2010

Running around catching all the carbon in a big butterfly net while China wastes time planting trees