Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
The lurker army is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

illegible pie chart
Jul 2, 2007

chappey posted:

someone always posts whatever i was going to.
This

Zeinin
May 7, 2003

It's hard to post cause I'm using my phone and I never get computer time because I have a baby and Lord help you if you think you can sit down for 10 minutes....

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I have got a thread for you lurkers to post in :unsmigghh:

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I barely post here anymore so am I a lurker because I don't know what the gently caress is going on?

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Justin Godscock posted:

I barely post here anymore so am I a lurker because I don't know what the gently caress is going on?

As a person who left my account idle for years before regularly browsing SA again, I do not count my hiatus as lurking, but it does help keep the post count down, if you know what I mean ;)

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

rear end-penny posted:

As a person who left my account idle for years before regularly browsing SA again, I do not count my hiatus as lurking, but it does help keep the post count down, if you know what I mean ;)

speak for yourself

PinkSox
Dec 27, 2003
I BUY BIG RED TITLES FOR MY FRIENDS

Literally A Person posted:

Tell me 3 uninteresting things about you

:allears:

I'm a tubby, alcoholic, computer toucher. In my experience, computer touchers come to two flavors; paper thin or fat bastards.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Mac and Cheese posted:

speak for yourself

Sure I mean, they was all the lurking I did before I registered but a lot of things changed while I was gone and I think "I have no idea what's happening here" is indicative of that. Not trying to put words in anyone's mouths.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

rear end-penny posted:

Sure I mean, they was all the lurking I did before I registered but a lot of things changed while I was gone and I think "I have no idea what's happening here" is indicative of that. Not trying to put words in anyone's mouths.

no i meant same boat i didn't come here for 10 years and i'm really proud of my *checks* 0.16

i was like being colloquial or something, sorry for the confusion

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.

Kwatz posted:

You know it.

:hmmyes:

It's much easier to not lurk now that you can forget to use the shift key with abandon

RadicalTranslation
Jan 26, 2021

I still don't understand what all the subforums are for

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
I'm doing it.

I'm gonna start posting more often.
Fair warning, it's gonna suck.

RadicalTranslation
Jan 26, 2021

One Man Crowd posted:

I'm doing it.

I'm gonna start posting more often.
Fair warning, it's gonna suck.

Honestly I just have trouble keeping up in threads. I often feel like I'm interrupting if I post something; and often when I do post, no one notices anyways lol

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

RadicalTranslation posted:

Honestly I just have trouble keeping up in threads. I often feel like I'm interrupting if I post something; and often when I do post, no one notices anyways lol

Oh no.

I now have posting anxiety.

NEVERMIND.

Butt House
Oct 17, 2002

i love you, you jerk

Zeinin posted:

It's hard to post cause I'm using my phone and I never get computer time because I have a baby and Lord help you if you think you can sit down for 10 minutes....

Just have the babby post for u

HodjasBitch
Apr 24, 2003

Too bad you revealed what a huge asshole you are so early in the game.....I woulda put out.
Fun Shoe
I lurk so hard, my avatar was once the maximum allowable size. Also, my user name is stupid.

Back to lurk town...

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
Hi thread!

I have COVID and it loving sucks, my balls ache. Help me.

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
I’m here, but I mostly post over in SH/SC. But here, have one of my favorite Flash Tubs ever.

https://youtu.be/fMG0Pu-DkHQ

deano
Sep 6, 2000

just post

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

RadicalTranslation posted:

I still don't understand what all the subforums are for

I use them to post posts in.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
What if lurkers don't truly exist? What if this is all there is to this forum? A bunch of elitest snobs exchanging masterstroke burns on each other to an audience that isn't there.....

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
More lurkers

MORE :sickos:

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

where am i

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

rootdown posted:

where am i

Oh jeez.

Not sure how to tell you this.....

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

rootdown posted:

where am i

a dead gay internet forum

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

rear end-penny posted:

a dead gay internet forum

sounds like the perfect place for me

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

rootdown posted:

sounds like the perfect place for me

you're the comedy part, wb

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
What the hell did these people do before the internet? Not send letters to the editor? In that case most of my ancestors were probably lurkers and it doesn't feel great

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Icochet posted:

What the hell did these people do before the internet? Not send letters to the editor? In that case most of my ancestors were probably lurkers and it doesn't feel great

I lurked on BBSES

:corsair:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

One Man Crowd posted:

I lurked on BBSES

:corsair:

Oh yeah good point, i did that too. It was pretty hardcore because you had to go through the trouble of downloading a packet of lovely posts, opening it up in a lovely editor and still shutting the gently caress up

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Brood War Protoss last level, it's a holdout map and you're not supposed to wipe but it's more fun to do so. Used to use a complicated mix of Toss units, but mind controlling a Drone and putting all your Zerg supply into Mutas is way easier

edit: it's pretty useful for Zerg to have no limit to the number of overlords you can build, they make good cannon fodder to protect your mutas

erosion fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Mar 6, 2022

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags
Is there a difference between just posting and shitposting?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nowher posted:

Is there a difference between just posting and shitposting?

absolutely not

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
BUMP!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

quiet please, i'm trying to lurk

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I'll fight any lurker who posts itt and lose on purpose so girls will think your a real tough dude.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

post poo poo or poo poo post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

:itwaspoo: