Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
loving gross

Please bathe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

loving gross

Please bathe

Agree. Either go full caveman and just never bath again or practice regular hygiene. This few times a month thing seems like the worst kind of compromise

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
chris got married and that's why he looks more haggard, it happens to everyone

except me, I have only gotten more amazing as I've aged

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the only thing I got in my divorce was abs

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i say swears online posted:

the only thing I got in my divorce was abs

You’re telling me. All I got out of your divorce is your ex wife and kids

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
you people really think washing your hair with shampoo and conditioner once a week and taking a week off every once in a while is “caveman” status? well la dee dah look the fuckin debutantes all gussied up for their coming out

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

You’re telling me. All I got out of your divorce is your ex wife and kids

lol rip, I won

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I had a friend in college who got dreads and I had to stop being friends with them because they smelled too bad, I think they went to Harvard law after graduation lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i don't use any shampoo or conditioner at all because i have curly hair, it's fine i get tons of complements from the cool hair people at the hip tattoo barber shop

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bip Roberts posted:

I had a friend in college who got dreads and I had to stop being friends with them because they smelled too bad, I think they went to Harvard law after graduation lol

Do they now scold people for cultural appropriation?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Do they now scold people for cultural appropriation?

They're bust rodd, grossest goon currently itt

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
im not a woman so i dont know what fully washing your hair means. i shampoo at least once a day and i guess conditioner is acceptable but i never do

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Relin posted:

im not a woman so i dont know what fully washing your hair means. i shampoo at least once a day and i guess conditioner is acceptable but i never do

Stop doing that, do it every few days unless it's dirty from something and add conditioner

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
AT LEAST ONCE A DAY what the gently caress is going on your annual shampoo budget is in the hundreds of dollars I am spiraling is this the goddam twilight zone

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
bust rodd

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
hes squeezing out the shampoo like that scene from scary movie

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I will never use conditioner or lotion

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Crust Bodd

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

my girlfriend gave me some lotion that says apply "as needed" but that makes no sense, it's inherently unnecessary. very mysterious...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Bip Roberts posted:

my persian cousin had dreads and he works trading steel and iron on paper at an office in Chicago. rip

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

AT LEAST ONCE A DAY what the gently caress is going on your annual shampoo budget is in the hundreds of dollars I am spiraling is this the goddam twilight zone

If you're going to be inside like a hermit all day you can not bother showering but if you're going to interact with other live humans please shower at least once every 48 hours max

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I shower every goddam day but washing your hair every single day is loving insane and you will not be gaslighting me into thinking otherwise! next you’ll be telling me you don’t brush your teeth in the shower!

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

You don't have to use shampoo you can actually use Apple Cider Vinegar as a better alternative to big hygiene's polymer lather.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

I shower every goddam day but washing your hair every single day is loving insane and you will not be gaslighting me into thinking otherwise! next you’ll be telling me you don’t brush your teeth in the shower!

Look, if your shampoo budget is that dire you can get two days out of every wash. Put it in day one and don’t rinse, then day two when you shower again it comes back to life when you rewet it

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Look, if your shampoo budget is that dire you can get two days out of every wash. Put it in day one and don’t rinse, then day two when you shower again it comes back to life when you rewet it

this is Jacob’s Ladder levels of psychic horror

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bust Rodd posted:

this is Jacob’s Ladder levels of psychic horror

Settle down Bust.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bust Rodd posted:

im just pickin on ya busty, it’s just too tempting to rhyme things with your user login name

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Butt rodd is right

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Relin posted:

that's just for regular hair, it gets even trickier if you have color-treated hair, since hot water will basically turn your hair back into a bleached blonde

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Simply shave your head. No next step

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
make sure to moisturize ur beautiful dome

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

some plague rats posted:

Simply shave your head. No next step

this still genderizes you, so go ahead

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

tokin opposition posted:

this still genderizes you, so go ahead

what!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

it's like tenderizing, but for gender instead of food

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

when you go out on a date and they order chicken genders at the fancy restaurant :staredog:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bust Rodd posted:

How does this Yakubian devil have the audacity to judge people when he doesn't even clean himself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.