Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Pee stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Zopotantor posted:

This is still the best safer sex advert ever shown in Germany.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1EtCcb2NOI

It's real hard to tell from the combined total of 10 pixels in this video but.... is that Ingolf Lück? :monocle:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Sentient Data posted:

Just lol if you can't think of satisfying sex acts that don't involve penetration

Depending on the rigor of the definition of "penetration" it could necessitate some advanced topology to work out whether or not many acts qualify as it.

Are you allowed to gently caress through a klein bottle?

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

ultrafilter posted:

I had an orthodox classmate in grad school who explained that this effectively just a prohibition on penetrative sex and pretty much anything else goes. There are apparently orthodox singles retreats where everybody hooks up but nobody gets laid.

That reminds me of the (quite possibly apocryphal) story about "soaking" among Mormon youth. As the story goes, they figure that the penetration itself doesn't count as sex, it's all the moving around after that would count, so their workaround is to stick the dick in and then just let it soak. To top it off, you'd then get a friend to sit on the bed next to you and bounce up and down, to provide the motion but leaving you technically sinless.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Don't forget that at basically every christian school everyone does anal because they want to be virgins when they get married.

And it will never stop being funny to me that pretty much every religion has some sin, and people have a loophole for it, as though you thinking you outsmarted God isn't like a way bigger offense than whatever it is you could just be doing.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Abstinence only sex safety relies on the assumption that a teenager will never make an emotional impulse decision for short term satisfaction without considering long-term consequences.

So the kind of people to teach it don't have the imagination for loopholes.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I've heard that in Judaism the belief is not so much that God is all "how dare" but rather "hell yeah, my children are clever"

Ironhead
Jan 19, 2005

Ironhead. Mmm.

Can confirm that the Catholic girls at the private high school (which shared our towns public busses when available) practiced the "Poophole Loophole", much to the appreciation of our public school heathens.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

ploophole

ploop is the noise it makes

Rasmus
Jul 13, 2016

I wish I was brian Blessed
I don't know which one of those is stupider. A sky daddy that gets angry if you whip your dick clockwise vs counterclockwise, or one that beams with pride when someone wears an aluminum hat when they masturbate so god doesn't see them.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

venus de lmao posted:

I've heard that in Judaism the belief is not so much that God is all "how dare" but rather "hell yeah, my children are clever"

Jews rock.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Perestroika posted:

That reminds me of the (quite possibly apocryphal) story about "soaking" among Mormon youth. As the story goes, they figure that the penetration itself doesn't count as sex, it's all the moving around after that would count, so their workaround is to stick the dick in and then just let it soak. To top it off, you'd then get a friend to sit on the bed next to you and bounce up and down, to provide the motion but leaving you technically sinless.

Sounds kinky, where can I find some Mormons.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Ironhead posted:

Can confirm that the Catholic girls at the private high school (which shared our towns public busses when available) practiced the "Poophole Loophole", much to the appreciation of our public school heathens.

Similarly there's nothing in the bible about sucking dick and buttsex with a condom so catholic high school was a pretty great place to be an openly gay super butch top.

College was even better because the campus republicans had promise rings so the pussy was forbidden but the dick was an all you could eat buffet.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/ThatLittleDemon/status/1480977730162372621
https://twitter.com/ThatLittleDemon/status/1488263072775131139
https://twitter.com/ThatLittleDemon/status/1484645371800436736
https://twitter.com/ThatLittleDemon/status/1491282590690856963
https://twitter.com/ThatLittleDemon/status/1473703924502867979

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
"Promoted" to Svalbard for the polar bear role

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I like that you could interpret that as being just a couples counsellor for grizzly bears.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

OwlFancier posted:

I like that you could interpret that as being just a couples counsellor for grizzly bears.

"My wife complains that all I do is sit around and eat fish, but have you seen how fat she's got?"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I keep coming back because the décor is amazing

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

Large Testicles posted:

"My wife complains that all I do is sit around and eat fish, but have you seen how fat she's got?"

"But that's what I'm supposed to do this time of year!"

"You're suffocating me!"

*Bears attack each other and tear the counselor to ribbons*

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

HenryEx posted:

It's real hard to tell from the combined total of 10 pixels in this video but.... is that Ingolf Lück? :monocle:

Yep. Cashier is Hella von Sinnen.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Milo and POTUS posted:

I keep coming back because the décor is amazing

There's a Twitter account that I can't remember now that periodically pops up on my timeline that just reposts PC Engine game screens and the amount of detail and effort in every one is insane.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Don't forget that at basically every christian school everyone does anal because they want to be virgins when they get married.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgBfdY_HN3A

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

venus de lmao posted:

Yeah but Judaism objectively rocks
  • Suspends all rules temporarily if a family member dies to allow you freedom to grieve and be impulsive and really deal with the emotions, gives you a dedicated time of mourning
  • Suspends all rules if necessary to save a life because preserving life is more important than religious adherence
  • Has a big fuckin book thats literally "the untranslated word of god" that you have to read into yourself and pull your own meaning out of it
  • Thousands of years of cool mythos including the whole "Actually, Adam's first wife was created equally with him" Lilith thing
  • A long scholary tradition about preserving and sustaining and investigating our knowledge of the world

I'm not religious and I've not felt the need to have any bond with any sort of faith, it just doesn't gel with me. But holy hell if I did feel that need, there'd be no doubt about which of em I'd pick

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

OwlFancier posted:

grieffly counselor

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

alexandriao posted:

• Suspends all rules temporarily if a family member dies to allow you freedom to grieve and be impulsive and really deal with the emotions, gives you a dedicated time of mourning
  • Suspends all rules if necessary to save a life because preserving life is more important than religious adherence
  • Has a big fuckin book thats literally "the untranslated word of god" that you have to read into yourself and pull your own meaning out of it
  • Thousands of years of cool mythos including the whole "Actually, Adam's first wife was created equally with him" Lilith thing
  • A long scholary tradition about preserving and sustaining and investigating our knowledge of the world

I'm not religious and I've not felt the need to have any bond with any sort of faith, it just doesn't gel with me. But holy hell if I did feel that need, there'd be no doubt about which of em I'd pick

They're right, though. Judaism is very much also about rules lawyering God Himself. Which owns.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

alexandriao posted:

Only the commandments that require action are suspended for the period of grieving. Like obligatory prayers and such. You can't kill a fellow or eat a pork chop just because your wife died.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Elfface posted:

Abstinence only sex safety relies on the assumption that a teenager will never make an emotional impulse decision for short term satisfaction without considering long-term consequences.

So the kind of people to teach it don't have the imagination for loopholes.

Also, not to get overly dark about it, but a lot of the proponents and among the most hardcore practitioners of this sex shaming bullshit are the ones secretly sexually abusing kids. And by a large and very disturbing ratio.

Oh, gently caress this is the funny pictures thread.

I'll get back to you, pay my image tax and make it up when I find something funny.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

But uh

Did you read the Torah because it’s actually not cool at all

Golden Dragon
Apr 9, 2007

Always speak politely to an enraged Dragon
Judaism sounds great and all, but also I like my foreskin.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I like Norse paganism where revenge is not only not a sin but a moral obligation.

Also all the closest thing they have to commandments is just ,,Eat and drink in moderation, treat guests really well, and don't talk too much or people will know how much if a dumbass you actually are."

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Golden Dragon posted:

Judaism sounds great and all, but also I like my foreskin.

Oh, right. I forget about that bit, and don't think it's great either.

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

FreudianSlippers posted:

I like Norse paganism where revenge is not only not a sin but a moral obligation.

Also all the closest thing they have to commandments is just ,,Eat and drink in moderation, treat guests really well, and don't talk too much or people will know how much if a dumbass you actually are."

The Hávamál posted:

It behooves a man to be merry and glad
until the day of his death.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

Just the audio? Please. https://youtu.be/j8ZF_R_j0OY

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Birdcloud did it better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptSowP3Rm8k

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Same thing that happens to most of them, got caught fixing the fights.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Paladinus posted:

Only the commandments that require action are suspended for the period of grieving. Like obligatory prayers and such. You can't kill a fellow or eat a pork chop just because your wife died.

I would 100% kill then cannibalize a cop if he shot my wife though

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I wouldn't, too much chance I'd then become a cop myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

It clearly says no pork.