Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

We want trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
it's funny how all the other humorless cspam threads hate the trump thread cuz we constant post about trump, post his name over and over, post trump pictures, post trump themed erotica, post trump news 24/7, post about the trump extended universe, post about huge trump cummies, post about trump being a living g*d, and how hosed up glenn Greenwald is

:rolleye:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

glorn gimwell

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

neutral milf hotel posted:

it's funny how all the other humorless cspam threads hate the trump thread cuz we constant post about trump, post his name over and over, post trump pictures, post trump themed erotica, post trump news 24/7, post about the trump extended universe, post about huge trump cummies, post about trump being a living g*d, and how hosed up glenn Greenwald is

truol

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

all the good posters are in this thread with me and everyone else is sooooo bad and actually there are bad posters in this thread as well sometimes

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

yeah thats becase they can't face the truth

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

ArmZ posted:

glorn gimwell

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lol yeah. i think people just associate this thread with the vlog guy, alvin & the chipmunks guy, cum guy, etc. too much 2 handle.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

lol yeah. i think people just associate this thread with the vlog guy, alvin & the chipmunks guy, cum guy, etc. too much 2 handle.

he's not the cum guy, he shits the cum

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

fits my needs posted:

this thread does attract some real loving broke brains. not me though

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

DrPossum posted:

this thread does attract some real loving broke brains. not me though

especially you

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

lol i've seen this picture probably a thousand times and never noticed that the baby is looking directly into the camera. it's like a where's waldo page, there's just so much going on

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Mustached Demon posted:

especially you

?!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

yeah you are actually very smart and funny and attractive

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

glenn groomswell

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 362 days!

I'm glad they hate this thread, have you seen these people

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

tenderjerk posted:

I'm glad they hate this thread, have you seen these people

*turns on your monitor for you*

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

emfive posted:

music child, who is also an extreme cinema nerd, says that you don't really see the movie unless you see it on an old-school IMAX screen, and not one of the poser IMAX screens that most places have

if you just stream it or see it in a regular theater you might as well throw yourself into the sea

hmmmm sounds insufferably up own rear end M5

pretentious as gently caress holy poo poo

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

emfive posted:

music child, who is also an extreme cinema nerd, says that you don't really see the movie unless you see it on an old-school IMAX screen, and not one of the poser IMAX screens that most places have

if you just stream it or see it in a regular theater you might as well throw yourself into the sea

what a jagoff lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it's like preferring tube amps to digital modeling

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
u cant really appreciate boba fatts fat folds when hes taking a bath in the milky fluid tank unless its on the real imax

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

fits my needs posted:

the hate was there way before alec popped off. i think it was the Trump Thread Mods

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Harton posted:

hmmmm sounds insufferably up own rear end M5

pretentious as gently caress holy poo poo

fits my needs posted:

what a jagoff lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

fits my needs posted:

u cant really appreciate boba fatts fat folds when hes taking a bath in the milky fluid tank unless its on the real imax

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Buddykins posted:

lol yeah he is but he's my stupid racist bigot piece of poo poo dumbass rear end in a top hat

brush your teeth scumbag

gently caress trump and gently caress you

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

CODChimera posted:

the hate was there way before alec popped off. i think it was the Trump Thread Mods

the funniest one tho was the sinkshitter guy wandering into the eurasia thread and posting so bad he got permad lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Harton posted:

brush your teeth scumbag

gently caress trump and gently caress you

settle down. leave trump alone.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lumpentroll posted:

yeah you are actually very smart and funny and attractive

thank you, friend!

I'm going to screenshot this and post it to my livejournal :love:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

fits my needs posted:

the funniest one tho was the sinkshitter guy wandering into the eurasia thread and posting so bad he got permad lol

lol yeah

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
crypto-nazi gosar has got a case of the Parkinson's

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1500250809166032898

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

fits my needs posted:

what a jagoff lol

lmao!

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

ArmZ posted:

it's like preferring tube amps to digital modeling

gently caress modeling

let the music be raw

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

CODChimera posted:

yeah nobody liked flavius but he’s my bro and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Harton posted:

yeah nobody liked flavius but he’s my bro and I will fight anyone who says otherwise

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

remember when you posted about poofing beefers in qcs

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

keep doing that IMO

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

lumpentroll posted:

remember when you posted about poofing beefers in qcs

I came out alive and beefers are banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

in retrospect beefer posting freed Alec…….and I think that started the vlogs. I don’t think we had vlogs before that.

but we also got good soldier back so it’s kinda a wash. Wasn’t there someone else too? I know we lost “new kind of cat” permanently and that made me sad.