Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Saw a man with an entire cart full of bagged salad kits today. 40 salad kits they counted.

And one box of fruit chews.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Chinatown posted:

who doesnt like a hot dog i mean :wtc:
I'm allergic :(

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Hot dogs are packed with sodium, everything in the food court is (but dessert) to my disappointment so I spend my money inside.
Still love Costco

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
the rugela are really good. enough to make up for my failed attempt to return a sweatshirt. lotta back and forth with a supervisor bc i didn’t get a sticker from customer service for the return before i checked out, and i think they thought i was trying to steal it.

then when i went to customer service the line was half a store width :negative:

still got a hot dog and an extremely syrupy pepsi tho

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lumbermouth posted:

Made a giant pot of mussels tonight with the 505 green chile and mexican lager for the broth. A+ would recommend.

Oh holy poo poo this sounds divine

Recipe?

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
Does… does CostCo sell mussels?

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Yeah I have seen bags of vacuum packed ones before.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

BigPaddy posted:

Yeah I have seen bags of vacuum packed ones before.

That shits fake as gently caress. You really think they got a vacuum to pack 'em

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

I’d probably buy more pizza and hot dogs if they didn’t post the calorie count.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

nwin posted:

I’d probably buy more pizza and hot dogs if they didn’t post the calorie count.

550 calories for the hotdog. Get a diet soda and that's a reasonable lunch.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Scarodactyl posted:

I'm allergic :(

sorry bro that sucks. is it the nitrates or what?

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

david_a posted:

Does… does CostCo sell mussels?

Ours does! They’re fresh in mesh bags over by the fish, something like 5 pounds for $13. It’s a lovely little date night meal and easy to cook.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Oh holy poo poo this sounds divine

Recipe?

Basically just frying a lil garlic in oil, half a jar of 505, one whole beer and some salt. Get it up to a boil then pour the mussels in and cover until they all open.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Chinatown posted:

sorry bro that sucks. is it the nitrates or what?
All red meat.
Fortunately they stock skinless chicken andoille so I had that instead. Great stuff.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Scarodactyl posted:

All red meat.
Fortunately they stock skinless chicken andoille so I had that instead. Great stuff.

You get bit by the Lone Star tick?

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

No, I got bit by numerous lone star ticks.

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
the costco hot dog is steamed. a proper hot dog needs to be grilled, and it should have noticeable char

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

It's boiled

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

I'm seeing a fair amount of slander on this page.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the costco dog owns bitches

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
$950 back on the capital one Costco MasterCard this year. They just switched to CIBC MasterCard with a slightly higher cash back rate too so maybe break $1k next year :cool:

Lord Zedd-Repulsa
Jul 21, 2007

Devour a good book.

I can't have the food court dogs because they come on sesame seed buns and I'm terribly allergic. Instead I get a slice of pizza.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

bird with big dick posted:

Get a hotdog you fucker

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

I can't have the food court dogs because they come on sesame seed buns and I'm terribly allergic. Instead I get a slice of pizza.

Sesame wut

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Scarodactyl posted:

All red meat.

Scarodactyl posted:

No, I got bit by numerous lone star ticks.

Hey, it's not all red meat, you can still eat apes! Maybe ask at church if they have something for you in the back.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

jisforjosh posted:

In store they're $49.99 a box but on Costco.com they're $89.99 for 2 boxes, and $124.99 for 3 boxes (S&H already included in that price)

https://www.costco.com/.product.1493866.html

My Costco trolled me after buying these lights online. They dropped them to $39.99 in store

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

spent ~375 at costco, think that's my record so far :toot:

those bigass muffins :yum:

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Costco gas lines reaching new levels of rediculous.

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

Yeah, ours was outrageous for a Tuesday morning, too. 15 cents cheaper than the place down the road, but that wasn't worth it for me so I didn't even bother.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Mercury Hat posted:

Yeah, ours was outrageous for a Tuesday morning, too. 15 cents cheaper than the place down the road, but that wasn't worth it for me so I didn't even bother.

Unless Costco gas prices take a few days to catch up to the normal stores I don't see the point.

If you fill up 2x a week with a 30 gal tank (suv and trucks mostly?) you can, with a 15 cent discount, save $9 a week. That's only slightly higher then a "drink one less Starbucks drink" level of savings for the most extreme case.

You could save vastly more money and time by eating at Costco for dinner 3x a week.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I laugh like a maniac every time I drive by the Costco fuel lines because I 'fill up' in my garage with electrons.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

The winning move for Costco fuel is going when the fuel station is open but the store isn't, assuming it's actually near enough to do so. If you're a half hour from church (like I am now) then :rip:

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

pentyne posted:

Unless Costco gas prices take a few days to catch up to the normal stores I don't see the point.

If you fill up 2x a week with a 30 gal tank (suv and trucks mostly?) you can, with a 15 cent discount, save $9 a week. That's only slightly higher then a "drink one less Starbucks drink" level of savings for the most extreme case.

You could save vastly more money and time by eating at Costco for dinner 3x a week.

They're trying to apply logic to something that can't have logic applied to it.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

pentyne posted:

I'll try to save us all some time from the usual Costco Gas Chat confusion -

Some places have quite huge spreads on the Costco Gas vs Heathen Gas and apparently it does add up to a real savings. I was surprised to hear about it as well, where I've lived the Costco discount was never high enough for me to brave the lines.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
But what if there's grit or dirt on the hose and I'm forced to put it on my car to get to the gas can on the other side

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Canadian Costcos get these bad boys.

Boiled montreal smoked meat bags.

and then I pick up 3 loaves of rye bread for like $5 and a huge jar of mustard and I'm set with easy lunches.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
Costco thread, if you were stranded in a desert with one bakery item what would it be

Captain Beans posted:

I'll try to save us all some time from the usual Costco Gas Chat confusion -

Some places have quite huge spreads on the Costco Gas vs Heathen Gas and apparently it does add up to a real savings. I was surprised to hear about it as well, where I've lived the Costco discount was never high enough for me to brave the lines.

exactly! It makes no sense why there's such a big regional spread but then pricing of gas makes no sense at any time, ever.

Soul Dentist posted:

But what if there's grit or dirt on the hose and I'm forced to put it on my car to get to the gas can on the other side

get in one of the lines that's got the pump on the other side when you arrive, I guess

Psion fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Mar 8, 2022

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008
I just picked up one of their two packs of country French bread for the first time and it was really good. Made for a decent sandwich.

As for gas, Costco was almost a dollar a gallon cheaper than the station down the road from my home. That was definitely worth waiting in line and dragging the hose over the top of my car.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Psion posted:

Costco thread, if you were stranded in a desert with one bakery item what would it be

exactly! It makes no sense why there's such a big regional spread but then pricing of gas makes no sense at any time, ever.

get in one of the lines that's got the pump on the other side when you arrive, I guess

Two packages of muffins because I've never seen an individual package leave Church

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The hose dragging was referring to the last time this thread turned into interminable gas chat then devolved into arguing about whether it was etiquette to "cross the streams" so to speak. Anyways where I live gas is cheaper at Costco but gas is expensive and hoo boy howdy the lines am I right? Oh I'm sorry I'll have a combo slice and a half lemonade half water for the lady thank you pull around