Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/osullyville/status/1500682224798081030

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Failson posted:

Having a colonoscopy tomorrow. Having to drink gallons of bowel-blaster. It's horrible. Starting to not care if I have polyps.

my first one they just had me mix miralax with Gatorade and it was fine. The one I had a few months ago they gave me some prescription one that came in like a 2 gallon jug you had to fill with water and it was horrendous. had to drink 8 ounces every 15 minutes for like 2 hours the night before and the morning of. next time I’m just doing the miralax.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
I was behind a Subaru today with the license plate MOM BOD

go get 'em, cougar

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Elon Musk for Prime Minister of the World

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a.lo posted:

Elon Musk for Prime Minister of the World

stop buying avatars

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3oKSEqU_Q

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

lumpentroll posted:

stop buying avatars

i have avatars off

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

gimme the man oil

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a.lo posted:

i have avatars off

hell, i believe it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

pasteurized penis

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Tainen posted:

my first one they just had me mix miralax with Gatorade and it was fine. The one I had a few months ago they gave me some prescription one that came in like a 2 gallon jug you had to fill with water and it was horrendous. had to drink 8 ounces every 15 minutes for like 2 hours the night before and the morning of. next time I’m just doing the miralax.

That's the one. My sympathies.

CODChimera posted:

its not that bad

It is. I'm convinced the folks that do the cleanse routines regularly have some sort of fetish.

PDP-1 posted:

getting old does appear to suck. my dad's great aunt made it to 102 but she was in a nursing home starting in her 80s and by her 90s her osteoporosis was so bad that all she could do was lay in a recliner and watch tv.

the really nasty part was that her brain didn't fail up to right near the very end so she just had a decade or so of just feeling lovely and nothing to do but watch cable talk shows.

gently caress that, medical science can save you from one, maybe two, major ailments but when i get to that point i'm just gonna sign the DNR and let the third thing take me out

embrace the nothingness and go to the cold grey entropy of a godless and uncaring universe. the vast majority of us will be forgotten in a generation or two, none of this matters

anyway, hope your butt exam goes well tomorrow.

Very much questioning any decisions to be healthy. Thank you.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
my grandfather is 90 and he's lost like half his body weight in the last year. apparently his hearing is so bad that he just talks loudly to himself about how much he wants to die and doesn't realize everyone can hear him.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Failson posted:

It is. I'm convinced the folks that do the cleanse routines regularly have some sort of fetish.

you think thats bad just wait until you're tripping and looking at your insides

nah its fine, sounds a lot worse than it is

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

goons beer bonging colonoscopy prep juice itt

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

my grandfather is 90 and he's lost like half his body weight in the last year. apparently his hearing is so bad that he just talks loudly to himself about how much he wants to die and doesn't realize everyone can hear him.

and you just ignore and nod your head at him?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I'm like a year away from this I think

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

they've got bad brains

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

a.lo posted:

they've got bad brains

Hell, same

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DLamontJenkins/status/1500693778822221826

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

meanwhile, in Toronto

FOOLY.... VOOLA?
\

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Failson posted:

Having a colonoscopy tomorrow. Having to drink gallons of bowel-blaster. It's horrible. Starting to not care if I have polyps.

Hope they give you the good poo poo like propofol. Makes drinking that bowel prep and shutting your brains out worth it.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Belt and suspenders? May be worse than the Nazi shirt.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Buddykins posted:

everyone wants to make the perfect ai companion, hot or whatever, but the real money is in an ai nemesis, an enemy.

lol if u think lumpentroll is flesh and blood

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Das Trump kommt wieder

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/jennaellisesq/status/1500682766488424456?s=21
:thunk:

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
lol remember rex tillerman?

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Mein Fuhrer. Mein pinkelmann. Mein Trump!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Why show the guy's one redeeming factor. that's basically nazi pr with the cool truck

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

BAE OF PIGS posted:

lol another cucked rear end in a top hat

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
You really gotta put your foot down on when you gotta die because I see so many people that just languish in the hospital trying to treat compounding health issues and the last days/months/years of their life are spent rotting in a hospital. Doctors will never not do everything they possibly can as if you were a 20 year old with so much life left to live and not 93 with infections throughout your spine that got WORSE after treatment. Lol. Lmao.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

UFOTacoMan posted:

I love fried terrible things as much as the next person but pork skins are a whole other level of that

Theyre pretty good tbh. If u look at the nutrient label theyre rlly worse then potato chips and have way more protein instead of the small amount of vitamin c potato chips have

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

In a bad situation u could probably get a sort of rounded died off of just ciccharones, chips, and foraged greens

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I’ll never forget the guy that was fired while taking a poo poo

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I give truno thread posters permission to just let me die in peace when I'm old and my health starts withering away

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

a.lo posted:

and you just ignore and nod your head at him?

i don't do poo poo because he lives a thousand miles away from me so I just hear about the horrors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mustached Demon posted:

I give truno thread posters permission to just let me die in peace when I'm old and my health starts withering away

you're probably not very healthy