Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Tom Tucker posted:

lmao remembering how a bunch of people were like "scoff Putin isn't going to invade Ukraine"

:smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Asphyxia

"One of the names of the volcano refers to the suffocating fumes experienced on the island; volcanic fumes spew from the mountain and to this is added the stench of penguin guano. The fumes can indeed suffocate a visitor to the island."

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

a.lo posted:

you're probably not very healthy

:(

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Asphyxia

"One of the names of the volcano refers to the suffocating fumes experienced on the island; volcanic fumes spew from the mountain and to this is added the stench of penguin guano. The fumes can indeed suffocate a visitor to the island."

lol mount rear end

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/coolfacejane/status/1500626581177442310
https://twitter.com/coolfacejane/status/1500628871925977088

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Day Crew hard at work
Nite Crew is a mess

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Getting old owns, actually. Everybody respects you and listens to your opinion, no matter how many polyps you have.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Failson posted:

Having a colonoscopy tomorrow. Having to drink gallons of bowel-blaster. It's horrible. Starting to not care if I have polyps.

I had to do that poo poo a couple years ago, my condolences

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1500693431903002628?cxt=HHwWiIC51bWuxNMpAAAA

These guys are cowards, if they had balls they’d park their trucks downtown dc. They’re afraid because they know the cops and dc mayors won’t gently caress around like Ottawa did (fords fovernment probably also had back door conversations with chuds promising zero action).

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I will never understand why patients want to sit around in the hospital for 3-4 days to get an open mri rather than loving sucking it up for 30 minutes or telling the doctor to gently caress off. Who the gently caress just wants to lay in a hospital bed like this?

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
What happens if you don't poo poo your brains out before a colonoscopy? What happens if you go in there extremely constipated after not making GBS threads for days?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

gently caress yeah I'd sell that poo poo

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

bet it's worth like a hundred bucks

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
They don't do the colonoscopy and the butt doctor gets real mad you wasted his precious time for a nonbillable encounter. Or if it's like passably bad you get a poor prep exam and told to come back in 6 months and do the loving prep right or else.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

I admit it

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Does that happen often?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

What happens if you don't poo poo your brains out before a colonoscopy? What happens if you go in there extremely constipated after not making GBS threads for days?

they take you out back and shoot you

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

WrasslorMonkey posted:

bet it's worth like a hundred bucks

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Asproigerosis posted:

I will never understand why patients want to sit around in the hospital for 3-4 days to get an open mri rather than loving sucking it up for 30 minutes or telling the doctor to gently caress off. Who the gently caress just wants to lay in a hospital bed like this?

at the last pharmacy I worked at, the lead pharmacist would pay obscene dental rates to get put under general anesthetic for her cleanings because it was too traumatizing for her to be awake

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I dunno probably not super often.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

The Sorting Shat

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Vim Fuego posted:

The Sorting Shat

turn on your monitor

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

vim fucko

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lumpentroll posted:

turn on your monitor

Freckle you're not being a very nice poster to your Trump thread friends so far this year

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

air fart one lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Filthy Hans posted:

your Trump thread friends

my what

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

cummander in chief

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Filthy Hans posted:

at the last pharmacy I worked at, the lead pharmacist would pay obscene dental rates to get put under general anesthetic for her cleanings because it was too traumatizing for her to be awake

Heh. Well the hospital will get to eat a big fat bill they can't charge because of this bullshit so I really don't know why administration doesn't do anything about it. Like a 5 day hospital stay for TIA resolved prior to admission is insane to me but what do I know I'm not a big smart doctor.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

the presidook

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Mr president!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

mr poopsidet

lumpentroll