Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

So the reason we have no proof of Bigfoot is because he's hiding from the sunlight?

hunh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1012753

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Good, Ken, You look kinda cool!

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Lamebot posted:

Good, Ken, You look kinda cool!

Our boy leveled up a bit!

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
that's the most direct application of squats I've seen in a fight yet

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

yum posted:

that's the most direct application of squats I've seen in a fight yet

That moment and "I'm Home" make this chapter a 10/10

E. Revenant
Aug 26, 2002

If the abyss gazes long into you then stare right back;
make it blink.
drat! New guy started a knife fight in a phone booth and forgot to bring a knife.

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?
This chapter just fuckin oozes with style. Nega-JiJi's action poses are also incredibly well drawn. I really hope the author doesn't kill himself at this rate but I'm lovin it.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

the ultimate challenge for jiji's voice actor if we ever get an anime is going to be how well he nails that 'tadaima'

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

E. Revenant posted:

drat! New guy started a knife fight in a phone booth and forgot to bring a knife leg day.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

This whole fight is sick as poo poo

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Let this be a lesson to you kids.

NEVER

EVER

EVER

SKIP

LEG DAY

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1012760

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

getting official physical english release by viz
https://mobile.twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/1493276450832666636

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Heck yeah, was waiting for this inevitable announcement

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

tf is a spirit granny

edit: i forgot which thread i was in, nvm

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I was hiding under your bench because I don't want to work out
I was so happy when Okarun made a point of saying that Jiji would never have hurt Momo. That whole part was great and seeing him get angry over the Evil Eye using Jiji's body to hurt Momo made me love the awkward dork even more. I'm really glad their short rivalry over who likes Momo more isnt something he wants ruining his second friendship. The writing keeps skipping over the easy, cliche ways to generate conflict and tension.

Going to laugh if they end up placating the Evil Eye but everytime Jiji manifests the power he has to be in tighty-whities, like Okarun ruining his shoes.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Lethemonster posted:

I was so happy when Okarun made a point of saying that Jiji would never have hurt Momo. That whole part was great and seeing him get angry over the Evil Eye using Jiji's body to hurt Momo made me love the awkward dork even more. I'm really glad their short rivalry over who likes Momo more isnt something he wants ruining his second friendship. The writing keeps skipping over the easy, cliche ways to generate conflict and tension.

Going to laugh if they end up placating the Evil Eye but everytime Jiji manifests the power he has to be in tighty-whities, like Okarun ruining his shoes.

Jiji gonna become Urien from Street Fighter and the house ability is gonna turn into an Aegis Reflector.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

Jiji gonna become Urien from Street Fighter and the house ability is gonna turn into an Aegis Reflector.

We really do need a jump crossover fighting game because Dandadan doesn't have a huge cast but the 4 main characters (cat god Turbo granny would be associated with Momo) would absolutely be fun to play as.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Brought To You By posted:

We really do need a jump crossover fighting game because Dandadan doesn't have a huge cast but the 4 main characters (cat god Turbo granny would be associated with Momo) would absolutely be fun to play as.

Let Jiji hit confirm into his "I'm home" super.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Brought To You By posted:

We've gotten a few, but they don't tend to be very good. The most recent was Jump Force.

(Mind, I am interested in whatever comes next there. At minimum, it's likely to have Chainsaw Man.)

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Let Jiji hit confirm into his "I'm home" super.

Ngl, this would be a sick super if done right

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

45 https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1012820

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

"Volcano, meet giant dead worm fire hose" :allears:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1012761

Everybody was kung-fu fighting

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
I think the Priest is going to be showing up more in the future. He got a partial Iggy treatment

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

ty

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Looking forward to the soccer battle royal next issue, but how did he get out of there?

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1012903

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
What a reunion. Using the body double as an iron maiden was genius.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

holy gently caress that owned

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Grannies are powerful in this series.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I can't remember where is the soccer ball coming from? Is Jiji just summoning it or has just been bouncing around this whole time?

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Good lord that is not at all how I expected that to go down.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Isn't Okarun still stuck in that underground house complex that is on fire?

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005

I can't remember where is the soccer ball coming from? Is Jiji just summoning it or has just been bouncing around this whole time?

Jiji made it from the angry spirits of people sacrificed in the house and he's been dribbling it around ever since. It's an extension of his power and theme, he wants to play with people so he's including them in his game.

Grouchio posted:

Isn't Okarun still stuck in that underground house complex that is on fire?

The one that is also filling with poison gas? Yes.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Every update makes me go what the gently caress. But in an awesome way.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The junk collector posted:

Jiji made it from the angry spirits of people sacrificed in the house and he's been dribbling it around ever since. It's an extension of his power and theme, he wants to play with people so he's including them in his game.

drat that's sick

New favorite villain.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular

I. M. Gei posted:

holy gently caress that owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1013028