Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

what the gently caress. do you have a time machine? i'm still in loving limgrave, lol

i do not have kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

limgrave these nuts

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

b_d posted:

limgrave these nuts

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
"finished" ultrakill cause i reached the end of developed content. they stop right as they introduce a new mechanic and thats a shame. hopefully this leaves early access soon

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
games "finished" - 2022

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I’ll “finish” you by ripping your spine out :D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

“Finished” inside of John Romero’s of age, alive, consentual mom’s of age pussy last night.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mycophobia posted:

we did it bros.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2. Axelay (Normal 1CC)
3. Ninja Ryukenden III: Yomi no Hakobune (1CC)
4. Metroid Prime (63%, 6:49)
5. Tetris the Absolute: The Grand Master 2 PLUS - Master mode Gm (Green line) - video

Easily my proudest gaming achievement.

pog pogChamp widepeepocry :tb12:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

“Finished” inside of John Romero’s of age, alive, consentual mom’s of age pussy last night.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

pog pogChamp widepeepocry :tb12:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Wormskull posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lol at saying of age twice

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
And she’s alive

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I got the tude now posted:

And she’s alive

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol at saying of age twice
His mom was of age, as was her pussy.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I hosed her pussy (of age at the time)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

And she’s alive

lmao

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

Wormskull posted:

i hope this made you feel better

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
voice of cards : forsaken maiden

not as long as the first one but still a fun little rpg. you got a bunch of different teams to play with to try different strategies. they still need to speed up the animations tho

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

And she’s alive

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Ran through the campaign of Modern Warfare 2019 over the last few days as something mindless to play when I needed a palate cleanser after bashing my head against something in Elden Ring for too long. It’s fine, I forgot it was all gritty special forces stuff, would have been a lot better if it just went balls to the wall crazy with Russians invading the US eastern seaboard and last stands at the Eiffel Tower like the original Modern Warfare games. I’m interested to find out which way they’ll take the sequel when i play it on Game Pass next year

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Nice

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
2. Axelay (Normal 1CC)
5. Tetris the Absolute: The Grand Master 2 PLUS - Master mode Gm (Green line) - video
6. The King of Chicago (Amiga, one of the good endings)

this game is really cool. its like an old gangster movie adventure game set in the prohibition era and its mostly pointing and clicking dialog options but theres numerous different scenes that play depending on your choices and the stuff you've already done, it's very interesting stuff for 1987. never played anything quite like it. im probably going to run thru it a few more times

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mycophobia posted:

2. Axelay (Normal 1CC)
6. The King of Chicago (Amiga, one of the good endings)

this game is really cool. its like an old gangster movie adventure game set in the prohibition era and its mostly pointing and clicking dialog options but theres numerous different scenes that play depending on your choices and the stuff you've already done, it's very interesting stuff for 1987. never played anything quite like it. im probably going to run thru it a few more times

you should check out the mac version

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

lfmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

what the gently caress. do you have a time machine? i'm still in loving limgrave, lol

Its loving insane. I've been playing like its a full time job and I've still only beaten three story bosses.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Shovel Knight - King of Cards

The final boss whupped my rear end a bunch of times. Out of all the characters this one was my favorite one to do the platforming stuff with.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

keeping track of the doom wads i play under one heading, just to keep track of them somewhere.

8. DOOM WADs
  • Arceon - 2021, Map pack for Doom II, 6 levels. UV pistol start. A overdesigned monotone turd with huge meandering maps with no clear direction and arena battles in circles with 4000 revenants, archviles, imps and pinkies. It had one really cool map with a Spiderdemon in the middle of the first room on a pillar, and you had to zip past it while exploring the spokes until you could get enough plasma ammo to kill it. And aesthetically impressive even if it just got friggin tedious. 2/5
  • Blueberry Blaze Cake - 2022, single level for Doom II. Really kick rear end medium sized map with a good sense of escalation and variety. Has a broken down techbase vibe, where you start in a basic doom internal area and you kinda weave in and out of broken walls to fight in larger and smaller spaces. 4/5
  • Mapgame - 2009, E1 replacement for Doom, 9 levels. HMP. Really enjoyed this even though its kinda weird to go back to original Doom's monster roster and limited palette. This pack added a minigun replacement and a new monster type, sentry guns, which seem kind of broken. I dont play with mouselook and half the time you cant target the sentry guns for some reason, so i kept wasting ammo throwing rockets into walls. whatever. Really good control of lighting and well designed secret areas, author has a really good sense for how to make a fun E1, even limited to just shotgunners, imps and pinkies. this map set doesnt even have a cacodemon until the final level (incidentally the final level sucked, bascially the same thign as the Bruiser Brother fight but theres 5 barons which is just a boring ammo drain w/o much tension). 3/5

ill keep adding to this as i play more.

In Training fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Mar 7, 2022

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

im really glad they decided to make non hideous graphics for the later ports lol

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Elden ring - even better than I expected, easy goty. The atmosphere and sound and design was much weirder and cooler than ds 1-3. Took about 75 hours and ended around level 150. I've still got some optional stuff to do but I think I hit the major things, Ranni questline, Fia questline, and the heligtree. I tried to kill both the big secret boss and the final mandatory boss a bunch of times as a haphazard int/quality build, but eventually gave up and respeced to 99 dex and katanas lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

8. WADs
  • Phobost Revisited - 2004, E1 replacement for Doom, 9 levels. UV. 1/5

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

oh right, quarantine

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

9) Elden Ring.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

1. M.U.S.H.A.
2. Ion Fury
3. Thunder Force II
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Inscryption
6. Elden Ring

I will be stunned if a game better than this comes out this year. I have been obsessively playing this since launch pretty much whenever I wasn't at work, sleeping, or eating and it so good. My only real complaint is that I found the boss design a little repetitive. This is the kind of game that's so good that it reminds me of why I like video games enough to make me want to play other games. I've been playing Gran Turismo 7 lately too, and that's having a similar effect as well.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
6) Devil survivor overclocked: I put this down last year when I got a switch, but was on day 7 so decided to get back to it. Overall it was an interesting and mostly good take on smt as an srpg. Skill cracking, customizing your humans, and the way they worked in press turns were all cool. I'll give devil survivor 2 a shot sometime, if they build on what 1 did well it should be really good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

8. WADs
  • Water Spirit - 2017, 3 levels for Doom II. UV Pistol Start. 5/5

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

8. WADs
  • The Wailing Horde - 2014, E2M1 replacement for Doom 1. UV. 3/5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

1. Rift Wizard
2. Grand Cross Renovation
3. Doom 64

Finally cleared Doom 64 after getting stuck at Mother Demon a few years ago, I missed all the demon keys and couldn't kill her. Decided to take a break from Elden Ring and quickly burn through the whole game again to finish the job.